Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Jump Into The Fog

Two weeks passed, and as much as Matt tried to hide the fact that he was upset, everyone knew.

"Jess?" Oli asked quietly as he opened his bedroom door and checked to see if i was awake.Once he saw I was, he strolled in,closed the door behind him, lifted the cover on the other side of the bed and got in.

"Mornin' " He smiled and I replied.

"Morning Ols."

I felt sick.My throat burned as I spoke to him,and my head was dizzy and painful, I felt tired and nauseous, and overall i felt just horrible.

Oli shot me a concerned look, and I just shook it off.

"Yeh alrigh' love?" He asked and i nodded.

"Im fine, just a bit sick is all." He nodded but didn't look convinced.

"What'd you want?" I asked referring to why he came up in the first.

"Oh well, I've got some realleh impor'an' news and I wante' yeh teh come downstairs wif everyone else so I can tell yeh...but obviousleh yeh too sick." He said, sounding slightly dis- heartened.

"Aww im sorry babe.Come and tell me after you tell them?" I suggested and he nodded.

"Yea,sure.Love yeh." He said and I grinned.

"I love you too." I told him, and he grinned back.

He then tried to kiss me.

"Nu uh" I told him, and he looked confused, "Im sick so you can't kiss me." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Righ' i've got teh go tell 'em lot downstairs wha's goin' on, but i'll be back up wif yeh again soon." He said before kissing the top of my head, and leaving the room.

*****

Just as I was drifting back to sleep, the door swung open and hit the wall, making a loud crashing sound, and scaring the hell out of me.

Before I could even speak, both Vegan and Tom launched themselves on top of me, while Oli, Lee,Matt and Jona stood at the door, shaking their heads.

"What do you want?" I groaned, and the two boys rolled off me.

"We're goin' on tour!" Tom exclaimed, and I looked at Oli.

He nodded to confirm what Tom had shouted, and I smiled.

"How long for?" I asked, almost losing my voice completely.

"Two months!" Vegan answered and I smiled at how excited they were.

I held my arms out for a hug and all seven of us had a group hug on Oli's bed.

"Righ' , i'm goin' teh ring Stellah." Tom said and pulled out of the hug.

Jona, Vegan and Lee left too, so it was just Oli and Matt left.

The two boys climbed under the covers, and cuddled into my sides, before I fell back to sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:The Wombats
Jump Into The Fog

Thanks for reading :)
comment/subscribe?

Bekah
xxx