Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Check Yes Juliet

4pm had arrived earlier than I expected, and Carol, Oli and I rushed into the reception.

"Appointment fo' Jessicah Renolds a' 4pm" Carol told the receptionist, as Oli dragged me over to a chair in the corner of the room.

It was busy to say the least. One by one, names flashed up on the screen and eventually it was my turn.

"I'm goin' teh stay 'ere love." Carol smiled and nodded encouragingly.

Oli and I both walked slowly over to the doctor's door and I knocked, waiting for him to say, "Come in." We walked in and Oli shut the door behind me.

" 'Ello 'ere. Yeh must be Jessica. 'Ave a seat." Dr 'Bradley' said with a warm smile, which made me feel a little less uneasy. " Okay, so i'm jus' going to do a few quick tests now, so if yeh could jump up onto tha' bed over 'ere."

He listened to my chest, and ran a few other tests, before telling me that the results would be in tomorrow, and that he would ring me. I thanked him and Oli and I left the room.

"Jess? Yeh alrigh'? " Oli asked as turned white.

I shook my head and ran towards the bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach, which seemed to be a regular thing now.Oli and Carol were waiting outside the door for me.

"Oh love." Carol sighed, and wrapped her arms around me. "Let's jus' go, yeah?"

Oli reached for my hand, and we walked back to the car quietly.

*****

When we got back, Tom had invited Stella over, and I smiled at her.

"Hey Jess." She spoke shyly. "I 'eard yeh were sick."

"I'm fine." I told her with a smile.

"Oh well in tha' case, can I ask yeh fo' a favour?" She asked, with a small smile.

"Course you can.What do you need?"

"Yeh don't 'ave teh or anyfin', but I were wonderin' if yeh would come shoppin' wif meh? I'm goin' on tour with yeh!" She smiled.

"Of course. I'd love to.Let me know what time." I told her with a smile.

"I was thinkin' abou' goin' tonigh' actualleh if 'at's okay?" She asked and I nodded in response.

"Let me go get changed, and we can go." I smiled.

*****

"Bye Oli." I called into the living room, where he, Tom and the rest of the guys were playing xbox.

"Uh huh." They all grunted in unison, not taking their eyes off of the t.v. screen.

"Bye Tom." Stella tried but again there were only grunts in response.

Stella shook her head and began to walk over to Tom. She sat in his lap, on the floor,facing him and kissed him, immediately making him lose all interest in the game. I decided to do the same. Once I was in Oli's lap, he smirked, and crashed his lips to mine.

"Olleh! Yeh gonna make us lose yeh twat!" Matt shouted, as Vegan and Jona began to beat them.

"Olleh come on!" Lee shouted and I smirked and pulled away, at the same time Stella did.

"I'll see you later." I told him and got up, to meet stella at the door.

"Bye babe." Oli smirked, and slapped my ass. I glared at him, and he just smiled wider.

I shook my head and with that Stella and I both left, ready to start shopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: We The Kings
Check Yes Juliet

Thanks for reading :)

comment/subscribe?

Jess

Bekah
xxx