Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Beam Me Up Scotty

“Jess?” Stella asked, as we parked and got our ticket.

“Yea? What’s up?” I asked.

“ I actualleh wanted the go shoppin’ ‘cause it’s Tom’s birthday tomorrow, and I needed teh get ‘im something. Do yeh mind?” She asked nervously.

“ I completely forgot! I feel so bad!” I exclaimed. I’d forgotten it was Tom’s 22nd tomorrow.

“ Aw ’s not yeh fault.” Stella offered, trying to make me feel a bit better.

“Aw well I’m going to get him something now too. Any ideas?” I asked and she smiled.

“E’s been in love wif ‘is camera fo’ months but ’s realleh expensive.” She said and I smiled.

“ If we buy it together then we can get him a few more things?” I suggested and she agreed.

We headed into argos to find the camera Tom wanted, and Stella was right about the price. £449.99. And with the lens he wanted was an extra £184.99.

“I’ll pay fo’ most of it. If yeh give meh £300, I’ll pay fo’ the rest.” She tried but I refused.

“No way! That means you have to pay far more than me. And I’ve missed Tom’s last few birthdays so… You can give me £300 and I’ll pay the rest.” I told her and she tried to stop me.

“Jess-”

“Please Stella?” I begged and she gave in.

“Fine. So wha’s up wif yeh?” She asked as we left Argos and looked for a place to eat.

Once we were sat down in a little Italian restaurant I answered her question.

“Okay, if I tell you something can you promise to keep it a secret?” I asked and she nodded eagerly.

“I think… I think I might be p-pregnant.” I told her and her mouth fell wide open.

“When from?” She asked.

“When we went up to my mam’s” I admitted and she looked concerned.

“Are yeh sure?” She asked and I nodded.

“All the symptoms are present and I’m pretty sure the doctor thought the same.” I told her and she sighed sympathetically.

“Well whatevah ‘appens, I’m ‘ere.” She told me with a small smile.

“Thanks Stella.” I said.

We finished up eating and went to a card shop to buy wrapping paper and a card. We bought the biggest card they had, and Stella thought Barbie wrapping paper was suitable.

Once we got back, we brought the stuff up to Oli’s room, and Oli and mine came to see what we bought.

“Ah is ‘is tha’ camera ‘e’s been goin’ on abou’ ?” Oli asked and Stella nodded.

And with that, we began to get ready for Tom’s big day tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Hyro Da Hero
Beam Me Up Scotty

Thanks for reading :)

Comment/subscribe?

Bekah
xxx