Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Day of the Bees

Matt and I met up with the guys in the hotel lobby to go to the awards together. We all had to pile into separate cars though. It was Matt and I; Padge and Rayne; Jay and Laura; Moose and Amy. We arrived about 10 minutes later and Matt gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, before the door opened and we got out. He wrapped his arm protectively around my waist and stood in front of reporters and photographers, the guys all doing the same.

“Here we are with Matt Tuck from Bullet For My Valentine! How are you feeling tonight Matt?!” A reporter asked as she shoved a microphone in Matt’s face abruptly. He looked as shocked as I did.

“Umm.. yea, I’m good, thanks for asking. You? He replied awkwardly

“I’m very good, thanks Matt! And you must be Jess?” She asked, as she looked me up and down.

“Yeah, I’m Jess.” I replied, wishing we could just go in already.

“So you guys are – M.Shadows has arrived? Ok.” she said as a voice spoke in her ear piece.

And then she left with a quick ‘thanks’, leaving Matt and I to go inside without any further interruptions.

We quickly found our seats and listened to the other awards being given out.

General Fiasco won Best British Newcomer, Framing Hanley won Best International Newcomer, Avenged Sevenfold won Best Single, Cancer Bats got Best Video, 30 Seconds to Mars got Best Album, Green Day got Best International Band and Lostprophets got Best British Band.

The highlight of the night though was when Bullet won Best Live Band. Matt looked nervous as he had to come up with a 2 minute long speech, while he was saying it.

“I’d like to thank everyone who was involved in our new album, I’d like to thank our publicity team, our producer, our friends and family, but most importantly, our fans. We love each and every one of you, for all of your love and support. Our live shows are only good because each and every one of you are there. We love you all and without you we would be no-where. So thanks again for all you support and for voting for us”

And with that the boys left the stage, leaving us girls feeling immensely proud of our boys.

The last band came on to do a performance and after that everyone began to leave to go to the party. We on the other hand, had to wait until the guys came back and got us.

“Well done babe.” I said to Matt as he engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

“Thanks hun.” He replied and bent down to give me a short but sweet kiss.

“Have you been drinking vodka?” I asked, giggling.

“No! Not at all.” Matt responded sarcastically with a chuckle.

And with that it was time for the after party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long :)
Thanks for reading it though!
comment/subscribe?
Title Credit: My Passion
xxx
Clothes