It's Never Alright.

3/3

Skylar.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday.
To the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The touch of your fingers on my skin,
And the feel of your heart beating with mine.
Knowing that I could never find that feeling,
With anyone other than you.


I closed the small card and set it on the bed side table next to the beautiful blue rose. Letting out a shaky breathe I try to calm my racing heart. My eyes drift back over to Rodney who was sitting on the other side of the bed watching my every movement as I made them. Lowering myself to sit next to him I cup his face in my hands and pull him closer. Our breath mixed as our lips inched towards each other until they finally met.

Shivering over the feeling of the way his warm, smooth lips glided against mine I sigh as I start to slowly lay my back against the mattress. Rodney followed never letting our lips fall apart. I couldn't believe I was actually buying into all this lovey dovey Valentine's Day shit, but I was. Maybe because I used to love all this? I don't know, neither do I care right now. His tongue moved into my open mouth and pressed against mine in a slow caress. My hands moved under the hem of his button down shirt and gripped his hips.

My arousal came quick and the passionate feelings between us ignited and took off. His hips crashed down hard on mine and I moaned. Instead of making a rocking movement with said hips he pressed them against mine and rubbed our erections together through the denim of our jeans. My back arched as I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to get closer to him, as close as possible.

The only sound that could be heard was our harsh breathing, sloppy kisses and low moans as they seemed to vibrate and echo off the walls. A mixture of feelings washed through me like a waterfall and I was unsure of how to react to them. I've never felt things this intense before, it thrilled, and scared me to death. I know I love Rodney, but I never would have imagined he could make me feel the way I do right now.

Never.

His lips left mine making me whine at the loss of contact until I felt the slow, wet heat off his kisses trail slowly down my neck and across my collar bone. My bottom lip ached painfully as I bit down on it and reached for his belt buckle. I felt his chuckled as it blew hot breath across my neck making the small trail of his wet kisses run cold. I shivered.

"Someones impatient today," growling my frustration I yank the belt open and pull it through the hoops before replacing the belt with my fingers and pulled his hips down onto mine again. His chuckle was replaced with a moan that competed with my own as I continued to pull on the hoops, showing his the rhythm I wanted. Fast and hard.

Somehow with the dominance I was taking he got my shirt off and threw it off to the side as I attacked his neck with my lips. I sucked at the skin, bit, licked the skin in apology before starting all over again on the same spot. I wanted to leave my mark on him and dammit I would! His hips moved harder against mine and I could feel my first release building up as the familiar burning sensation spread through my body. Satisfied with my handy work I pull away from his neck and arch my hips up into his as a loud moan erupts past my lips.

"So... close," I breathe through gasps as the burning sensation gets stronger. Suddenly my release hits me and I come hard, a scream falling off my lips. Rodney keeps moving against me and four quick thrusts later he comes to. Our hips continue to grind together until the feeling is gone just enough that we can move without shaking too much. As soon as that happens we're battling with each others clothes to quickly get them off.

His shirt, jeans and boxers are thrown some where carelessly and so are my jeans and boxers. I flip us over so that I'm now in the more dominant position and I take full advantage. Grasping his hands in mine I hold them above his head as I kiss down his chest. His muscles jump under the caress of my lips as he moans and I make my way down his stomach. My hands release his and I grip his hips so they won't thrust upwards. I dip my tongue into his belly button and smile against his heated skin when he groans in sexual frustration.

Finally I come in contact with his large, fully erected cock and I take the tip of him into my mouth, sucking slightly.

"Oh fuck," he moans out and his hips jerk up but are restrained by my grip on them. Taking more of him into my mouth I trail my tongue along the length of him. My head bobbed up and down as I picked up the pace and added grazing my teeth along his skin between sucking and running my tongue along his thick penis. He gripped the bed sheets in his fists as he arched off the bed. His moans echoed off the walls and came back to my ears making me moan in return. "I'm close," he breathed and I pulled up to his top, gave one more hard suck then pulled away before replacing my mouth with my hand. Within seconds he came all over my hand.

I wiped my hand on the bed sheets before crawling back up Rodney and laying my lips gently across his in a slow taste. I pulled back just enough to see his face before attaching our lips again, but only for a few more seconds, then I pulled back up. I loved this type of kissing because it's so intimate, and to me it's a show of love. When our lips met the third time he had caught his breathe and was carefully rolling us over so he was on top again.

He gripped my hips and lifted them until his tip was brushing against my entrance. Wrapping my legs around his waist I bit my lip and stared back into his eyes. He was waiting for m to let him know I was ready so I nodded.

Slowly he entered me and my heart skipped. I had that brief moment of doubt, the one that makes you think for just a second, that I might not be able to take him into my body. But I knew that that was stupid because obviously this wasn't the first time that we've done this, or else I would refuse to take his dry. Been there, done that, awkward trip to the doctors, never again. My hands tangled in his hair as his head was laid across my chest, his hair falling on my skin around his head like a halo, and he suddenly thrusted all the way into me at the perfect angle. Hitting my prostate fully.

A rather loud scream tore at my throat as blinding pleasure ran through my and sent my blood on fire as it pulsed through out my whole body. Setting up a fast and hard pace he pulled out until he was almost fully out of my then thrusted back in to the hilt, pushing against my prostate.

Our moans mixed together as our breathing became harsher and harsher. My nails dug into his scalp and I urged him on by lifting my hips up to meet his pounding invasion against my body. Every time me and Rodney had sex it always felt like the first time. All the emotions, the feelings, it was hard to believe that I had actually found love in him. My teeth bit into my bottom lip as I struggled to hold on. I didn't want this to end just yet, I couldn't let this end just yet.

Every thing that was happening just added to the arousal I was feeling and made holding on so much harder. The sound of flesh hitting against flesh, the feel of his sweat soaked body gliding against mine as his stomach was flattened on mine, his stomach rubbing my erection bringing me closer to my orgasmic release. I knew it was going to be a heard release, I could already feel the beginnings of it as he picked up his pace and pounded harder and harder into me. His balls slapped against my skin and his hands slid from my hips up my body to grip on my hips giving him leverage to push into me further than I thought possible.

"Oh god, I'm so close Sky," I nodded in agreement as I started moaning his name. That burning feeling broke out through my body and I knew I was almost done. Just one more little thing and I would be completely done in. His lips brushed across my chest over to one of my nipples. Bringing the small, pink bud into his mouth he sucked.

"Rodney!" I screamed as one of the hardest releases I have ever had tore through me. Two deep thrusts later and he came screaming my name like i did his. That surprised me since I've never heard him scream after sex, ever. Our bodies continued to move together as a long orgasm washed over the both of us. When our breathing evened out and our heart rates went back to normal I grunted as he pulled out of me and rolled over onto his side of the bed so he wouldn't crash his weight on top of me, and pulled me into his arms.

It didn't take long for the both of us to pass out into a dreamless sleep.

* * *

My eyes fluttered open and I winced when I tried to move. I raised my eyes to stare into my lovers and he looked concerned.

"You okay?" I nodded as a laugh passed through my tired lips.

"You just fucked me good and hard is all," he chuckled and rubbed slow, small circles across the skin of my back and I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. "I love you Rodney. All of this, it was amazing. Just promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"I can hang you next year if you even think of pulling some Valentine's Day romancing shit in me," Laughter bubbled over him and I smiled.

"Deal, and I love you to Skylar. Always will." Sighing in contentment I snuggled into his arms and fell back asleep, happy as can be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 3/3.
I haven't written a sex scene in so long, hopefully I wasn't too rusty.
Thoughts?