Status: In Progress!

Relationships Are Like Rollercoasters

Chapter 1: So Childish

Pepper walked down the sidewalk, her flip-flops pitter pattering on the sidewalk, as she silently listened to her iPod. The sun was gazing down on her as she walked to DJ’s house; she got a text from her telling her to come over. Pepper was holding a bag that had her swimsuit in it; DJ is her best friend, and they were best friends since they were five years old. They are like two peas in a pod, rarely apart. Pepper smiled as she went towards the back where the pool fence was; she opened up the door and that’s when she heard, “Hi, Pepper!!”

It was DJ; she was in the pool sitting on a floaty with a drink in the cup holder, that’s when she saw Justin in the pool, without a shirt. She saw DJ, slightly, looking at Justin. Pepper just started laughing; she knew that DJ has had a crush on him for like ages. And yes, it is the Justin Bieber.

“Howdy, Pepper, oooh, do you have a bikini under your clothes?” Ryan Butler asked as he was walking out of the glass side door.

“You prev,” Pepper replied to that, she so didn’t like that Ryan would say that stuff. She rolled her eyes as she turned around to see DJ giggling a little as was Justin, his head was moving up and down, trying to hold it in.

“Aw, but you know you love me,” he said as was getting close to Pepper.

“No, get away from me,” she stated holding out her hands not wanting him to get any closer.

A smirk was forming on his face.

“Are you sure?” he asked getting even closer, Pepper moved out of his grasp.

“Just stop,” she replied, she didn’t notice that she was getting closer towards the pool. DJ was about to tell Pepper to be careful but then Justin came up from underwater putting his hand over her mouth, which made her start screaming. Pepper turned to see what happened that’s when Ryan pushed her in the pool.

Coldness was wrapped around Pepper; bubbles were going up to the air. Her arms were pushing the water trying to resurface to the air. She came up; her glasses still on her nose. Small, tiny water droplets were on her lens, her eyes glared up at Ryan, who was laughing his butt off.

“Ryan!! I am going to kill you!” yelled Pepper; she was trying to get out of the pool while Ryan was watching her thinking of what he just did.

“Oh crap,” he thought as he started running around with Pepper trying to get him. DJ was frozen still in awe that Justin’s hand was still on her mouth.

“Sorry,” he said, “I actually wanted to see what would happen, sorry to scare you.”

“I-it’s okay,” DJ said, trying to act cool but Justin caught her off guard but the thing was that she had a crush on him for like years. He is so sweet, kind, and so hot. Her eyes were looking into his chocolate brown eyes falling for him, enjoying looking at him.

“Um, DJ, you okay?” asked Justin, noticing that she was staring at him. That’s when she got out of her staring thing, “What? Oh sorry, yeah, I’m fine why?” she asked him.

He started laughing a little, “Okay, just making sure,” that’s when he started swimming away, going underwater. DJ let out a big, huge sigh as she started waving her hand. Her face felt like it was fire, wow vapors!

DJ heard Ryan screaming for help since Pepper was going to pay back for what he just did. She just started laughing; she just laid there in the float as Pepper finally cornered Ryan. He looked like he just crapped in his own pants. Pepper couldn’t help but laugh at his face, expression, it was so darn funny. That’s when Ryan took the opportunity and ran. Pepper was going to run after him but thought against it; she will pay him back another day, sometime, somewhere, he’s going to pay.

“Hey, guys,” yelled Cindy, she had her bag with her and also her boyfriend, Christian.

Pepper sighed, she just needs to relax and just forget all about Ryan but it’s pretty hard since he is best friends with Justin, who are best friends with DJ which she is best friends with her. “Drama, drama,” thought Pepper but she just pushed it away.

“Hello, Cindy,” she said and then she heard DJ also say, “What’s up??”

“The sky,” said Christian.

“Ha Ha, your funny,” replied Pepper, “Okay, I’m going to go change, be right back.”

Hope nothing goes bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope that you liked it!
Please subscribe and comment.
Thank you.
And thank you for editting it Sarah.
Me and LoveShawty22 are co-writing this. :)