Status: In Progress!

Relationships Are Like Rollercoasters

Chapter 10: Confessions of the Teenage Drama Kings

“Oh, my, god,” Pepper said sitting down next to Danny who was now holding a napkin up to his busted lip.

“He seriously said that?” Pepper said astonished. She didn’t know whether to be pissed or just think he did that to piss off Danny.|

It kind of hurt her too because she didn’t know he could be so mean.

“Yeah, sorry Pep,” DJ said to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

“Its fine,” Pepper said gaining her strength again. It wasn’t like she cared about him. She would just brush him off like she always did.

“I’ve got Danny anyways,” she said smiling at him.

He smiled back at her keeping the napkin on his lip.

“Here,” she leaned forward, “Let me see how bad it is,” she put her hand on his face and took the napkin out of his hand to reveal a decent sized cut on his lip that was red and puffy and a tiny bit of blood came out when she removed the napkin.

“Ouch,” she said gently touching the swollen lip.

Danny laughed, “I’m the one who should be saying ouch!”

Jeremy and DJ laughed also.

DJ was sitting next to Jeremy across the table and their chairs were almost connected. His arm was around her and she was lying against him; just watching Pepper take care of Danny.

“Now look at what you did!” Justin said as they looked in the window at the girls and their dates.

“What?” Ryan asked not taking his eyes off the ground below him.

They were sitting on the bench just outside and Justin was constantly watching DJ from behind because her back was too the window.

His temper flared as Jeremy had snaked his arm around DJ’s waist and then she leaned into him.

He wanted that to be him so badly.

“You totally just pushed your girl into the other guy’s arms you retard!” Justin pointed out.

“What?!” Ryan’s head snapped back to look at Pepper caressing Danny’s cheek and taking care of his lip. What really upset him was when Pepper leaned in and gently placed a kiss near his busted lip (that Ryan was proud to have given him).

“Ah!” Ryan yelled, completely forgetting that Summer and Meagan were still there whispering to themselves.

“Um, Ryan, babe, what’s wrong?” Meagan said scooting closer to him.

“Uh,” Ryan didn’t know what to say so he made up an excuse, “It’s just my cheek, where that jerk punched me. It really hurts. You think you can help?” he said giving her a puppy dog face.

It was true; his face really did throb where he was punched but he was a man and didn’t think much of it.

Meagan grinned, “Of course,” and she leaned in and placed a lot of kisses all over his face.
Justin looked at him like ‘wow I can’t believe you’. He wanted the girl in there flirting with the other guy and yet he was accepting kisses from the one he hated.

Now for Justin, he was about to burst. He almost couldn’t take Summer’s little looks she gave DJ and the way she was always trying to touch him. The next time she tried to do that he was tempted to just yell ‘Get off me! I don’t want you!’

Sadly enough, Summer was already scooting closer to him, “So Justy…”

That was another thing! He didn’t like his pet name!

“What is it Summer?” he asked, he may have sounded annoyed but that was only because he was.

It was getting late, it was now almost 9:30 and DJ was getting really tired.

She yawned as she walked down the sidewalk with her arm around Jeremy’s waist and his arm around her shoulders. She was so short that her head only came to about his shoulder. So when she leaned into him with her eyes closed, her head lay against his chest.

Jeremy smiled and looked down at her, “You tired?”

She just nodded and kept her eyes closed as he led her down the sidewalk with Danny and Pepper in front of them.

Pepper and Danny’s fingers were laced as they walked down the sidewalk towards her and DJ’s houses.

The street lights and the moon were the only sources of light now. The sun had set and the girls had had a very interesting day.

So, they flirted with their dates, then saw their actual crushes, then one of their actual crushes got punched in the face by their date, and then they played nurse, and now they are walking home.

“I think,” DJ started then she yawned again and said, “That this has been one of the most interesting nights I’ve had in quite awhile.”

“Not really quite awhile Deej,” Pepper pointed out, “Just since last week when we pranked Ryan!”

The girls laughed.

“That was hilarious!” DJ said laughing.

Danny and Jeremy didn’t really want to hear anything about Justin or Ryan. They weren’t too fond of them; especially Danny and Ryan.

It got quiet for a little while as they just enjoyed each other’s presence.

The stars were shining and the moon was out and it was almost full. It was finally getting cooler after such a hot day.

They had approached DJ’s house first and Jeremy walked her up to her door and they said goodbye to Danny and Pepper so that Danny could walk Pepper home.

“So,” Jeremy started.

“What’s up?” DJ said randomly, smiling at him.

“That was completely random,” Jeremy laughed.

“I know,” DJ said yawning, “I can be that way sometimes.”

DJ was having a hard time keeping her eyes open.

She simply leaned in and wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes in the process.

Jeremy wrapped his arms around her also and lay his head on top of hers.

If DJ had the choice, she would just fall asleep right now.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Justin crept into her mind and she heard his voice say, “What are
you doing? You know you want to be in my arms.”

She then backed away and smiled at Jeremy, “I should go or I’m so gonna fall asleep.”

“Ok,” he whispered.

She turned and went to grab the door handle but turned and placed a kiss on his cheek and whispered, “Goodnight.”

And she walked inside and closed the door behind her.

She stood in the foyer by the door for a second and thought about what had just happened.

She heard Justin’s voice almost perfectly. It was a total Bella in New Moon moment!

Then before she realized what happened a tear ran down her cheek.

She wiped it off and wondered why it even appeared in the first place. Then she went upstairs to get to bed.

Danny and Pepper walked up her driveway and onto her front porch.

“So I had a great time tonight,” she said to him.

“I did too! Except for the whole Ryan thing,” he said simply.

“Yeah, I’m really sorry about that,” Pepper said looking down at her feet.

“Why are you sorry?” Danny said putting a finger under her chin to lift her face up.

“Well, I mean he’s my friend, or was my friend, and it’s kinda my fault he even said
anything,” she said.

“Eh, he’s just some jerk, and it’s not your fault,” Danny said sweetly.

“Ok good,” Pepper said; it got quiet for a few seconds.

“Ya know,” Danny broke the silence, “I would kiss you right now if it wasn’t for my busted lip here.”

Pepper giggled, “Well, at least that cut makes you look tough!”

Danny chuckled, “Yeah I guess it does!”

“Well, I need to head on inside. I’m beat! And I don’t mean t say that because of your lip or
anything,” she laughed, "No pun intended I mean!"

Danny chuckled again, “I know, goodnight Pepper.”

“Goodnight Danny,” she smiled at him and opened the door and timidly said bye as she
shut it behind her.

She put her hand on her forehead brushing away her bangs and stood there for a second.

She did feel right with Danny, but, there was something missing; and she didn’t know what
it was.

Both the girls knew something was up and that there was a reason they were feeling the
way they did.

But they either didn’t know what to do with their feelings or they were just completely
ignoring their feelings.

Meanwhile Justin had his driver take them and girls to drop them off.

Meagan and Summer were both dropped off at Summer’s house.

“Here we are,” Tony, the driver, said.

Meagan and Summer climbed out of the car and turned around to look at Justin and Ryan in the car before they closed the door.

“Are you gonna walk us up to the door?” Summer asked.

“Well, were kinda tired so we wanna get home,” Justin said.

“And I think you’ll be fine walking each other!” Ryan said, still in a pretty pissy mood from
earlier.

“Fine, bye guys,” Summer said unhappily slamming the door shut.

Tony began to pull away from the curb and began to head back to Justin’s house.

“Finally,” Ryan said.

“I’m getting so sick of her, and if she calls me Justy one more time I swear I’m going to kill
myself!” Justin said grabbing fist-full’s of his hair wanted to just rip them out.

Ryan chuckled.

“What are you laughing about?!” Justin asked him.

“One more time, it’s like One Time, ya know? Your song?” Ryan just sat there chuckling as
Justin death glared at him.

“I’ll shut up now,” he said, noticing the glare.

Justin put his head against the window and looked out at the passing scenery.

“I wish I had DJ by my side right now,” he whispered.

“I wish I was annoying Pepper right now,” Ryan said.

“Why do you like annoying her so much if you actually like her?” Justin asked him.

“I don’t know. I guess it’s just how adorable she looks when she’s pissed at me. Her eye
brows furrow together, the look in her eyes of ‘I’m so gonna kill you’ actually makes them
sparkle, even when I get mad at her sometimes she gives me what I want because she
knows she was wrong and she always gives in, and the feeling I get when I see her getting
that same look because of another guy makes me want to punch the guy in the face because I’m the only one who’s allowed to get her like that!” Ryan explained, keeping his arms crossed and his eyes out the window.

Justin looked down and back up out the window.

It was quiet for a little while until Ryan spoke, “What 'bout you? Why do you like DJ?”

A million different things came into Justin’s mind, “The way she smiles and laughs when I
do something completely stupid makes her glow, her eyes sparkle when she looks up at me, the way she looks so innocent while she sleeps like she’s unaware that anything in the world is harmful or that someone could break her heart, when she cries I just want to hold her in my arms forever so that I can protect her from the world, and when I see her with another guy that’s when I want to get protective and make him back off because I see the look in their eyes and all they want to do is get in her pants. It ticks me off so bad!” he said.

Every single word each boy had spoken was completely true for both of them.

They knew who they loved and they weren’t gonna stop until they were their girls, until they were the ones they could call their girlfriends or until they had the honor of being their
boyfriends.

No matter how hard it would be to get them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had alot of fun writing this one cause it's easy for me to write really gushy lovie-dovie ones!
Haha!
Well your turn bestest giggle buddy!
xD
~Sarah(: