Status: In Progress!

Relationships Are Like Rollercoasters

Chapter 3: Pizza Throw Down!

“Pepperoni Pizza is the best pizza here because they put some much pepperoni,” explains DJ, she loves pepperoni pizza especially the ones at Donatos. They were all waiting for the pizza to come. They were in the party room since they needed a bigger table. Cindy and Christian were sitting right next to each other and Justin was sitting next to Christian with DJ in front of him; and Pepper sitting right next to DJ and sadly she had to put up with Ryan right to her.

Pepper wasn’t talking that much since Ryan was now spending the night over at DJ’s house like everyone else. She sighed as she pulled up her drink, Sprite, and was started drinking it. She was quite hungry and she thought that the pizza would get out soon.

Ryan’s eyes were on Pepper watching her look around being bored. Not a smile on her face; he didn’t know why but he wanted her to at least make her smile. A smirk was planted on his face as he got an idea; Justin glanced up at him giving him a long of what the heck are you doing?

Ryan quickly poked Pepper in the side which she was holding her drink; it spilled all over Pepper’s jacket. “What the heck??!” she yelled at him, she hated the feeling of the cold soda soaking in her jeans.

Ryan was just laughing at her but he didn’t know that soda was spilled on her since he just watched her spaz out. DJ was talking to Justin but she just turned her head to try to figure out what was the matter. “What’s the matter, Pepper?” she asked but before Pepper could explain Cindy told her.

“Ryan poked her and soda got all over her-“

“Oh, here comes the pizza!” yelled Justin; his arms were in the arm with the lady servers were holding the two pizzas, one pepperoni and the other is cheese, and also spaghetti for Christian and Cindy.

Pepper licked her lips; she was so hungry and she went for the cheese pizza while everyone else went for the pepperoni. Well, at least she wouldn’t have to fight over for the pizza she thought as she was eating it. But, then she remembered that the soda was still on her so she took off her jacket. She was eating that she didn’t notice that Ryan was a little eyeing her up and down.

Justin noticed. “Come on, dude, for once eat your pizza and don’t be pervy,” he said before he took a big bit out of his pizza. DJ nodded her head in agreement with Justin, “Agree.”

She also took a bit of her pizza. Ryan just simply rolled his eyes when finally Pepper said, “Wait, what? What were you guys talking about?”while she said that she was looking at DJ and Justin as they got more pizza.

“Nothing,” they both said at the same time.

“Uh-huh,” thought Pepper as she took a bit out of her pizza, it began to get a little quit which then she noticed that Ryan’s eyes were now on the girl waiter’s. She rolled her eyes, “He is such a perv.”

Pepper swallowed the pizza and then slowly a smirk formed on her face. She knew how to get back at Ryan. She got a pizza from the whole pizza; she was watching Ryan eating his pizza not knowing anything. “Oh Ryan,” she said in a flirty voice.

“Yes,” he answered turning his head at the right moment making the pizza flew on his face.

Pepper was smiling at her work while DJ said, “Oh my gosh,” and Justin was just laughing his butt off.

Ryan glared at Pepper while she was smirking at him but he smirked right back her as he was grabbing a pizza. “No, no, no,” she said and he threw it which he missed her because she dunked. It hit DJ on her shirt; she glared up at Ryan because Pepper was pointing at him, indicating that he was the one who threw the pizza at her. She glared dangers as she threw a cheese pizza at him which it did hit him.

Justin was laughing until someone threw a pizza at his head; that made him shut up. It was Pepper who threw it, “Sorry, you were the only one who hasn’t got food or drink on them.” He just simply smiled as he grabbed for another pizza to throw it at her and she dunked again missing another on.

“Ha,” she said that’s when a pizza smashed on her leg, she glared at Ryan who was smiling so innocently. They kept on throwing some more pizza while Cindy and Christian were eating away at their spaghetti. They both rolled their eyes at their friends food fight. Cindy and Christian kept on eating and would steal some small kisses now and then as their friends kept on throwing pizzas at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope that it is good!
Now LoveShawty22 now has to write the next chapter!!
I hope that you guys liked it!
It was actually quite fun writing this chapter, and please comment and subscribe.
And thank you so much! :D
~amazingirl47 xoxo :)