Status: ACTIVE. This is the only thing I do in my free time.

Painting Flowers

I am re-writing the chapters. This story was originally started last March.

This is not fanfiction and is not based upon Alex Gaskarth (despite the title Painting Flowers. I was just listening to the song when I wrote it.)

Alex James had his life all figured out. He was dating a model, was in a famous band, and was surrounded by his best friends. Despite Alex's perfect life, he begins to have a reoccurring dream in which he sees the most amazing girl in a crowd at his concert. Alex is convinced he is in love with her, but because she isn't real, he gives up.

Until guitar player Mark spots her at a concert.

Certain that they're meant to be, Alex convinces her to go on tour with him. She agrees on a strictly no strings attached basis. She knows it can never be, and so does Alex. Alex is 25 whereas she is only 16. Nothing could ever happen.

Unless it does.

This literally is my life... pathetic, no? Don't answer. But I would recognize it anywhere. Don't steal it, don't copy it, don't claim it as your own. It's not. It's mine and I would know it anywhere, so I will find you and sue. These characters are my babies, stealing them would be like kidnapping. And I would cry and eventually die.
  1. Prologue
    Introduction.
  2. Alex
    Chapter Two