‹ Prequel: Looking for a Lifeline
Sequel: Me or the Music?
Status: Coming Along Nicely :)

You're Not Alone.

11

It felt like everything I had worked for, every tear I shed, every moment I wished things to get better, all of it lead to this. This... right now, this was the best time in my life. I don't think, in my wildest dreams, I could have figured I'd ever be this happy after Eric's death.

I was lying, face down, in nothing but a bikini, on a black leather couch. My hair was tied in a bun, my makeup was minimal, and my body soaked in the feeling of real leather. PETA wouldn't be proud, but we all like to indulge ourselves right?

I took in the scent, hearing footsteps a little ways away. I placed my right arm over the edge of the couch and sighed, this was the life.

"Hey, hot ass, you coming to the beach or not?"

I felt someone slap my butt and I looked up at a grinning Matt "Did you just call my ass hot and slap it?" I asked, propping myself on my hands as he stood infront of me.

"I think I did." He wiggled his eyebrows and walked back to the other end of the couch. I felt the side next to my thigh dip.

"Matt what are you do- OH!" I grunted as he put all his weight ontop of my ass "Jees, you know... ow, that's my back."

"Ass." He laughed "Not back, ass."

"Yah well I think you broke it... And unless you want me to grind it into places, you better get off it." I moved my body under him. He moved back "So you wanna play that game, Sanders? Oh, you're going down."

"That, my dear Marie, is what she said." I could hear the evil in his voice.

We were in Miami, and because they were major rockstars, yeah yeah yeah, they each rented a condo on the beach to themselves to be with their respective girls, and of course they got Grant and John each individuals, since our new drummer would be arriving just before the show tomorrow night. A night with M. Shadows in a condo all to ourselves, on the beach, by ourselves.... all by ourselves, did I mention all by ourselves? Maybe... I'm not sure.

I flipped over and pushed Matt up, pinning him to the couch with a smile "When are you strong?" He asked.

"Oh... I dunno. I might have hijacked some of the free-weights from your bus." I smiled and held him down to the couch.

"This is so de-masculating... or however you say bad for my muscly guy image." He huffed as he failed once again.

"It's in the arms." I smiled as Matt's hands moved to my upper arms, but quickly onto my shoulders, back, lower back, ass, and rested on my thighs. His fingers dangerously close to my inner thighs.

"Naw, it's all in the legs." He smiled, moving his hands up. We'd expiramented on the bus once before, the whole... finger thing. Matt unfourtunately for me found out that the one thing that drives me up the wall, is his hands near there and touching there and anything to do with them being there. He knew exactly how to work me now, and he used it to his advantage.

"Matt..." I mumbled, trying to keep myself focused on pinning him to the couch, but his fingers played with my bikini bottoms between my legs. I felt my back stiffen "Matt we... we're leaving for the beach..."

"They won't miss us." He breathed, his left hand bracing my ass as his right middle finger slowly teased my skin. I moaned as he slipped it inside of me. I shook my head, staring down at him, and applied more pressure to his chest.

"You're not getting me that easily." I tried to hide the ecstasy I was in as he moved his finger in a slow circle around my clit. I let out a small moan, and Matt just smiled "Fuck you."

"No... that's my job." He moved up, using my weakened strength, and pressed his lips firm against mine. I closed my eyes and collapsed onto his chest as he added another finger into me. I moned again as he moved from under me, taking his hand away from my body.

"Matt.." I whimpered as he moved down my legs, licking his fingers "That's gross."

"You taste... oh so good." He smiled and yanked my bottoms down "We'll go to the beach after we have some fun."

"Fun for who?" I asked.

"You of course." He spread my legs open, letting one over the back of the couch, and the other foot touching the floor "I got all the fun last time."

I smirked as I remembered it, the bus was cleared out quickly, lets put it that way. And if you ever want a good mout workout... well, you get the picture now. "Fine but don't you think we should get off the leather cou-UUCCH!" I moaned as three of his fingers thrust into me, not that I wasn't getting used to big things, it was just fast.

"Naw we're good." He whispered as he moved down "Try new things everyday, and plus it's Miami, we gotta have fun." He smiled and brought his head between my legs.

~*~*~

"Where in fucking HELL have you two been?" Brian asked, throwing his hands in the air as Matt and I walked onto the beach. We'd gotten cleaned up, showered, and new bathingsuits, before we decided to come down. No pun intended.

"Slept in late." Matt yawned "And I didn't want to wake her up."

"Dude you didn't sleep at the condos last night, we got here early this morning." Zack eyed us as we sat down "And Hanna said you texted her and were wearing a pink bikini?"

I looked around "Well, plans change huh? Black's better anyways. Attracts the sun better." I smiled and laid back.

"And other things..." Matt mumbled.

I looked up as three boys walked by, eyeing myself and Lacey. She was in a green polka dotted bikini, and I was in a black one that as Matt put it Wouldn't fit a Barbie doll if she was annorexic.

"Helllooo ladies." One of them nodded as another whistled.

"Why hello there." I laughed "Meet my boyfriend, the incredible hulk. I advise you run, and fast, because... he's turning green!"

They gave Matt one look, and walked fast away. Matt looked over at me "The incredible hulk?" He asked "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" A look of anger took over his face "What? That I hurt people or something?"

"Matt, no I just.."

But before I could finish, he got up and walked away, waving me off. I stared with my jaw wide as he walked back to the condo. I blinked a few times and sat up, trying to think.

"It's not you." Brian walked over and sat down next to me, taking a drink of his beer.

"Really?" I asked, facing him "Because it seems it is." I took a deep breath "We're either fucking or fighting..." I muttered "Sorry... That should have sounded less... awkward."

"It's ok." Brian laughed "We all know. But, it's not you Marie. It's a thing he did with Corinne..."

"Dude." Zack leaned over "Matt might kill you."

Brian waved him off and turned back to me, taking off his sunglasses "You know how she left for Texas right? And all the shit that happened there?" He asked, I nodded.

"Who doesn't? Everyone heard one way or another." I Sighed "It was so terrible..."

"Well, Matt kinda..." He moved his head side to side and scruntched up his face, trying to find words that'd work for him "Almost abused her right before she left. He grabbed her shoulders really hard and shook her. It left bruises, and she never really let him live it down."

"Wow... I never... I never knew that.." I whispered "So the whole Hulk thing tipped him?" Brian nodded "Damnit... I feel so stupid.."

"Don't." Zack now joined out conversation "He didn't tell you, he had no right freaking out like that. Because you didn't know about it, he'll come around and apologize for freaking. He's just.... it turned him upside down for a while after that. Because he actually hurt her. He locked himself inside his room for a while."

I looked down at the sand "I still feel horrible..."

"Don't, just enjoy the Miami beach and if he's still being a jackass tonight, come stay with us." Brian smiled "I'm sure Jackie'd love to corrupt you into one of them."

I laughed "I'll talk to him.."

"But tan first, come on you know you want to tan." Leana poked my hip, she'd been silently listening to the conversation "Lie down, he'll be fine. The worst he can do is get hammered and feel sorry."

"Wow thanks." I laughed.

"JIMMY!" Brian shouted "Come control your girlfriend before she makes Marie feel terrible!"

JImmy walked over "Leana stop making Marie feel terrible. Bad girl, no ice cream tonight."

She pouted "I didn't mean to.."

"Ok, ice cream tonight!" He smiled and walked away.

"I wish all relationship fights were like that..." I mumbled and closed my eyes, letting the hot sun bake my skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweee the guys are making it all better :)