‹ Prequel: Looking for a Lifeline
Sequel: Me or the Music?
Status: Coming Along Nicely :)

You're Not Alone.

13

"I think," I pressed my feet against the footboard of the oversized bed, stretching out "We should hide under all these covers, and never be found." I cuddled down under the mountain of down comforters that laid over Matt and I's bed. It was a huge bed. I could get lost in it.

"Oh really? Is that what you think?" Matt asked, joining me under the covers. They were a good two feet above us.

I nodded and pulled the blankets around me tight "I do think so. It sounds grand, don't you think? We'd never have to face the world, our friends, our family... the media." I laughed, knowing the latter would be a bigger problem for him than I "Or... The cold."

"We're in Miami still." He laughed and pulled me towards him, his strong arms gliding me over the cotton sheets effortlessly.

"Only 'till tomorrow morning. Then we leave." I sighed as his bare chest pressed against me. I was in a cami and shorts, and he was in boxers. Just boxers. Did he want me to jump his bones every three seconds? I think he had the idea...

"For Jackson, Mississippi." He kissed the back of my neck.

"We should go up to Boston." I smiled.

"In a few days, we will. We started in Kentucky and we're scattered around the country, then a few shows in Canada." He laughed, I just sighed "You didn't read the schedule, did you?"

"No.... I figured as long as our bus driver knew where we were going..." I mumbled as his body rumbled with laughter "It's not funny! Now I feel stupid!" I turned in his arms and poked his chest as he continued laughing "Matt!" I pouted and got out from under the covers.

*Matt's POV*

I couldn't help it. She was too damn cute "Now I feel stupid!" She was a riot. She moved from under the covers and I stopped, but was still surpressing a few laughs as I moved with her.

"I'm sorry." I sighed, biting the inside of my cheek. Her hair was messy and she was pouting, crossed arms on her chest and everything "Listen," I stiffled a laugh "You aren't stupid ok? You didn't need to know the schedule."

"But you did. And we're both singers, we should both know the same stuff." She groaned "I feel retarded."

"Well, you aren't." I shrugged "You know things I don't."

She scoffed "Like what? Name one." She held up her index finger. I could have fun with this.

"What it's like to have a period. What it's like to have boobs. What it feels like to have lived on the East Coast. How to properly operate a blow dryer. Why rainbow sprinkles are adomantly called Jimmies in New England." I smiled as she stared at me "I couldn't limit myself."

"Well... It's abnoxious, you feel fat and lazy. They get in the way, and guys always stare. It's just the opposite side of the country, and less Hollywood. You turn the button on. And because, we're cooler than you." She stuck her tongue out "But you know things that I don't."

"Ok, go ahead. Name a few." I smiled and sat back.

"What it feels like to have dimples. How bad it hurts to get a tattoo. Living on the West Coast. How to piss standing up. What if feels like to have a dick." She smiled proudly and crossed her arms.

"It's normal, you grow up with them and you don't notice it other than odd people pinch your cheeks more. It doesn't hurt too bad, depending on where. It's like the East coast but on the West side. And the last two tie together. We pee standing up because we have dicks, and they come in handy... no pun intended."

She bent over and laughed, her eyes watering "Ok, touche, Matt, touche." She giggled, her giggle was intoxicating. She was intoxicating "So... we're leaving here."

"Yep." I sighed and laid down "Jacksonville."

"Jacksonville..." She mumbled "Do we have any days off at the Boston date?"

"Two, in Boston, why?" I asked.

She smiled "Oh, no reason..." There was a maniacle giggle to her tone, and I had all I could do to ask her what evil she was planning. It reminded me of Jimmy when he got an evil plan that usually ended up in pain or some discomforting even for one of us... oh boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha nice... Arguments over dicks and... periods... ew.. anyways! Hoe you liked it, only one of the night, I'm afraid :( *tear*

Comments, please? I will not update until I get a comment. And I want to update this tomorrow night, so if you lovelies can give me MORE Than two, I'll update MORE than once tomorrow night! Thankies!

xxxx