‹ Prequel: Looking for a Lifeline
Sequel: Me or the Music?
Status: Coming Along Nicely :)

You're Not Alone.

2

*Third Person POV*

Marie smiled proudly, the set went better than she expected. She wiped the sweat droplets from her forehead as she and her bandmates gathered backstage.

"Noiiiccee!" John, the lead guitarsist, smiled and slapped Marie's hand in a highfive "My girl... ripping up vocals."

She laughed and enveloped him in a hug "That one was for Eric." She whispered as he nodded.

"Always his favorite venue." Ali, the drummer walked up and slung her arm around John and Marie "So when do we get to me-"

The doors to their 'dressing room' flung open, five ment walked in, clapping and whistling with giant smiles on their faces. Four girls behind them trying to calm them down.

"That... that was amazing."

"Wow..." Grant, the basist of Marie's band, gaped "Did... did... did..."

"Synyster Gates just say we were amazing?" Marie stared at John, who nodded slightly.

"You play guitar! I love girls who can play guitar!" Zacky Vengeance ran over and hugged Marie "I taught Hanna just because I love girls who can play guitar."

Marie looked over as the small blonde haired girl laughed "Yah, and I suck at it."

"I still love you."

Marie couldn't help but smile at how cute they were, something in her gut told her they were made for eachother, and most fans hated their girls. Marie was part of the few and far-between that actually would kill to defend the girls that made her favorite musicians happy.

"Hello! Earth to Marlee!" John waved his hands manically infront of Marie's face.

"Huh? Hmm... What?" She asked, she had zoned out again. In one of her weird trance modes she went into.

"You gotta quit doing that." Ali wrapped her arm tighter around Marie's shoulders "It'll be chill ok? He's alright."

Marie nodded, convincing herself as the rockstars infront of them stared "So! How do you think they did?"

Mark, their manager and the man Marie hated with all her heart, walked in and placed his hand on her lower back. She arched out of his reach and moved to John's side, glaring at Mark.

"We want you." Jimmy smiled "In our beds, bunks, and our bus for tour. For sure!" He jumped up as Matt handed Mark a paper to sign. The band: Marie, John, Grant, and Ali all jumped around screaming.

"THIS IS SO RAD!" Marie shouted and without her mind thinking straight, she ran over and hugged Matt tight. She looked up at his face and shrugged away "oh... I'm.... I'm so sorry.."

"It's ok." He laughed, hugging her a little back. He couldn't fool himself, something about her embrace made him feel alright, made him fell... almost whole again. It confused him once again but he knew he needed to find out why this was happening "I would be wicked excited too."

~*~*~

"I can't even believe this." Marie kicked her feet up on the center console as John drove down the road towards the home the four musicians shared.

"Oh I know right? It's... fucking insane." Ali smiled "You know... Eric'd be super proud of you? He always knew you could play and sing."

Marie snorted "Psshht. Yah. I still can't, but-" She looked out the window, her eyes catching a star as is glimmered "He's helping me."

"Hey, look here." Grant tipped her chin up "We're touring with Avenged Sevenfold, we're gunna be heard of, Eric'd be proud, stop sulking."

Marie nodded and looked back out the window, waiting for their street sign to come into her vision.

"So, are you excited about having them on tour?" Jackie asked as the group settled into the house, after a long day of driving to see Marie and her band perform.

"Yeah!" Jimmy shouted, jumping around "They're wicked."

"She reminds me of someone.." Matt sat down.

"Yeah." Brian nodded and gave Matt a look "I can't pin it though."

Matt nodded, making Brian think he was in the same situation. But Matt knew who Marie reminded him of, he just didn't want to admit it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry. I'm kind of pressed for time :( GOOD NEWS!! We got power back last night :) Bad news: I'm almost three hundred pages behind in reading, and I can't go on the computer until it's done. The good part is, that I don't have school work until the book is finished, but the bad part is that I'm getting behind school work by not reading it :( GRR....

LOL but I'll update this again in a minute :)

xoxoxoxo

XXX