Status: in progress.

Excuse Me, Princess

Four.

Another night gone, another morning has begun.

I yawned, walking downstairs. To my surprise, the boys were already awake. I blinked, head tilting. They were all dressed, too. Odd.

“You forgot?” Nick asked.

“Forgot what?”

“We're going to Jared's.” He answered. “Hence the swim trunks.” He gestured to his shorts.

“Oh,” I nodded, “right, right. I remember.” I turned for the stairs.

“We're supposed to be there in ten minutes.” Kevin said. “So, hurry up.”

“Alright, alright. Why didn't you just wake me up?”

“We told Joe to,” he turned to look at him, “but he said you wouldn't.” Joe shrugged.

“You sleep like a rock.” I stuck my tongue out at him, skipping upstairs. I ducked into my room and started going through my drawers, looking for an outfit and my bikini. The door closed behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see Joe standing there.

“Sup?”

“About...last night,” he said, swallowing, “and the other day...” He trailed off, dropping his gaze.

“What about them?”

“I...don't...” he paused, scratching his neck. “I don't want...that to stop.” I blinked repeatedly, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

“Huh?”

“I mean,” he gave a small laugh, “A little touching never hurt anyone, right?” My eyebrows must have rose far enough to meet my hairline at that.

“Right...?”

“What I'm saying is,” he came closer, leaning down to my level, “I like touching you. And I don't know why.” I felt my breath hitch. “It's sick and wrong...but I can't help it.”

“Joe..”

“It's not like it means anything, though.” He shrugged slightly. I felt an odd pang in my chest, and my stomach twisted into a harsh knot. His words hurt. They shouldn't have. Did I want it to mean something?

“Right. Doesn't mean anything.” I said, nodding. “It's just...harmless fun.”

“Right, exactly,” the asshole replied, “If you get a boyfriend or I get a girlfriend, we stop. No one ever finds out. If we break up, then...” his eyebrow rose, a slight smirk etching onto his face.

“Alright.” There was venom behind my words. He didn't seem to notice. The thought of him having a girlfriend...It made me sick. I wasn't even sickened by the fact that I was jealous because of my brother, though. No, I think I got over being in love with him. But apparently, that doesn't even matter cause this won't mean anything. He leaned in, suddenly, and kissed me straight on the mouth. I didn't want to kiss back, but I couldn't help myself.

“See you downstairs.” He whispered, smiling, before heading out the door. Fuming with anger, I turned back to my dresser.

I was an idiot for believing he felt the same way. He just wanted someone to please him when he had no one else to, so he chose me. I was so fucking stupid for letting myself fall for him. It doesn't mean anything to him? Fine. Then it doesn't mean anything to me.

I pulled out denim shorts, and a blue Ibiza wrap shirt. I pulled out my blue and brown striped bikini, with the butterfly on the left side. I changed in the bathroom, putting on blue sandals. I fixed my hair and went downstairs.

“Finally,” Kevin said. “You're such a girl.”

“Thank you?” I made a face. “I like being referred to as a girl.” I followed them out.

We got to Jared's and I quickly noticed his whole backyard was packed. Kevin and Joe split up and I was left standing next to Nick. He shrugged at me, leading me over to two vacant lawn chairs. One was taken, and I realized the boy sitting there was none other than Jared. Well, damn. He got cute. Really cute.

“Hey, Nick.” They pounded fists, making me roll my eyes at the lameness of it. “Lilly?” He looked at me, blinking. “Well, look who grew up.” He smirked. I wanted to smack him across the face, but for some reason, all that came out was a stupid giggle. I twirled my hair between my fingers.

“Glad you noticed.” I said, my voice flirty. Deep down, I knew I was only flirting with him because of how mad I was at Joe. He said if I got a boyfriend, then he couldn't touch me. Well, then. Maybe I should just go out with this asshole and see what happens. But, that's a big maybe.

After being there for about an hour, all I did was talk to Jared. He flirted right back at me. We were sitting next to each other, close, and his hands had slipped down to my ass a while ago. I had taken my over clothes off and was now in my bikini. I was thrilled to see Joe staring when I stripped down to my bathing suit. He watched me until I crawled into Jared's lap, and then disappeared.

When Jared started whispering in my ear, Nick walked away. I think he's mad at me. Great.

“I'm thirsty.” I said as Jared's lips met my shoulder.

“Okay,” he released me, “hurry back.” He flashed me a smile as I stood. I knew he was looking at my ass and not me, but it didn't seem to bother me as much as it would have yesterday. On my way to the table full of drinks and snacks, I heard cat calls and woof whistles, so I looked over. My eyes went wide in shock at the sight of some random blond bimbo all over Joseph. There was a small crowd around them. Nick and Kevin, I noticed, seemed unamused and annoyed at what was happening. I felt my blood boil and I whirled around, stomping up to Jared. He stood when he saw me, confusion on his face.

“Somethin' wrong, baby?” I hated pet names, but I didn't bother saying so.

“No, nothing,” I purred, stepping closer and pressing myself against him. “You said you were single, didn't you?” I asked. He nodded, eyes clouding over with lust. “Good.” I leaned in, pressing my lips against his. I didn't feel anything as he kissed back. I actually wanted to pull away and throw up because he can't kiss at all. But I bared with it.. His arms wrapped around me, again going straight for my ass, as he tongue slipped through my lips. I made a mental note of resisting the urge to gag.

“Lilly?!” I heard a voice gasped and I pulled away. All three of my brothers stood, gaping at us.

“What the hell are you doing?” Kevin asked, pulling me away from Jared.

“Kissing my boyfriend!” I blurted out. Shit, shit, shit.

“Yeah!” Jared pulled me back. “She's kissing her boyfriend. Got a problem?” The looks on their faces made my heart thump wildly against my ribcage. I felt ashamed. I wrapped an arm around Jared's waist and said nothing.

“No.” Nick spoke up. “We don't have a problem. Have fun, we're leaving.” He said, stepping around us.

“See you at home.” Kevin mumbled, following him. Joe stared. He was clearly hurt, I could tell by his eyes. I glared at him, not speaking. He looked down, avoiding my eyes, and left without saying a word. I felt my throat dry up and I wanted to cry.

“They hate me.” I said.

“I don't see why.” Jared replied, frowning. “Those assholes talk shit about me?”

“Sometimes.” I said, shrugging. “They say you're an asshole.”

“Me?” He scoffed. “Fuck 'em. They probably talk about you behind your back, too.” His statement struck me hard. Did they?

“Maybe.”

“Anyway,” he seemed to notice that I was upset, “I'm your boyfriend, huh?” I blushed.

“I dunno.”

“Well, I want you to be my girl,” I wanted to roll my eyes, but refrained for his sake, “do I gotta get down on my knees and ask properly?” He smiled a crooked grin. I giggled, shaking my head.

“No.”

He kissed me. I kissed back.

I thought of Joe.

When I got home, the house was eerily silent. I made a dash for the stairs. It was late, and I needed to clean myself of the chlorine. I had, eventually, gone swimming, after all.

“Lilly,” a voice said. Busted. I turned. Uh-oh.

“Hi, Kevin.” I said, fumbling with my hands.

“You said he wasn't your type.”

“Things change.”

“You never change your mind that easily.” Nick, beside him, said. I had been ambushed by all three. Joe still had that cold look in his eye.

“Well, I did this time.” I turned away. “I need to shower. Goodnight.” I ran from them, up the stairs and slammed the bathroom door. I stared at myself in the mirror.

“Lilly, I'm coming in,” Joe's voice floated to my ears through the door. I frowned, realizing the door wasn't locked. He stepped in, watching me and locked the door. “What the hell, Lilly?”

“Don't even start with me, Joseph.” I snarled. “You don't see me all over your case about that slut you kissed.” His face flushed.

“I-I don't know who that was, Lilly.”

“Bullshit.”

“She said she was a fan and threw herself on me! I swear!” I scoffed, turning to the shower. I turned the water on and let it run. I switched it to shower when it was warm. His arms wrapped around me from behind and I was pressed against him.

“Let go of me.” I hissed, trying to pull away.

“No.” He turned me around, trying to catch my lips, but I ducked my head in time. “Lilly-”

“I have a boyfriend.”

“I don't care.”

“You said-”

“That doesn't matter. Jared's not....right for you.” He pressed me up against the sink as the steam from the shower filled the room.

“And you are?” I said before I could stop myself. Dumbass.

“I'm your brother.” He mumbled.

“Then why are you doing this?” I said.

“I don't know.” He answered, leaning in and quickly kissing me roughly. I mumbled against his lips, trying to push him away. He kept me pinned against him and the sink. I was trapped.

“Let – go – of – me.” I said between his kisses as they trailed down my jaw, to my neck.

“No.” He growled. “Do you know how hard it was seeing you in this?” He said, hands slipping under my shirt. I gasped. “And then...seeing you with Jared...” He stopped, pulling the shirt off to expose the swimsuit. He groaned, pulling me against him, my chest hitting his, and kissed me. I gripped onto him, unable to control myself. He was, as many people said, irresistible. He fumbled with the button on my shorts, popping it open and pulling down the zipper. As I stood in front of him in my bikini, his eyes took in every inch of my body with a certain hunger. “So beautiful.” He said, lips brushing mine. “He doesn't deserve you.” His hands ran up and down my sides, to my back, almost trying to memorize the feel of my skin. “Break up with him.” He whispered.

“Why should I?” I asked, breathless. He didn't answer, kissing me one last time.

“Enjoy your shower.” He pulled back, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I let the water wash away my tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
will she break up with him?

i wonder, i wonder! ;)

Lilly's outfit / bikini.