Status: starting up!

A Wonderful Party

CH1

Hey. I'm Abby. I'm a very...well...once you get to know me, you can decide for yourself. I'm almost 15, and I've got blonde hair, and chocolate brown and white raccoon striped dyed into my hair. I have brown eyes, and I love putting on tons of makeup, and of course, fixing my hair. Bot don't get me wrong...I'm NOT a girly-girl. My favorite band is All Time Low, and I love John O'Callaghan from The Maine. My best friends are Izzie, Sarah, And Rotem. Lately, I've also been hanging out with some crazy Intellectualists, Robin, Aaron, Andrey, and Matthew. The stuff they talk about I will never understand. But of course, they are the best friends I could ever ask for.
I figured that since you're still here, you would like to hear all about me still. I'm Greek. We are like 'party central'. Aside from the Irish, that is. Every Easter, it's a huge celebration with family, food, and the lamb thatbgets cooked on the spit. My parents are typical Greeks. The big rules in my house are no swearing, no boyfriends until after I get married, and to not lie to yourself or God. Fun, I know. And then there's my extended family. I swear to god, there's like seven Nick's and at least five Maria's. And I have to get married to a good, Greek boy. We then are expected to turn into breeding machines or something and add on to the family. It is a LOT of work. But oh well...what can you do when your life is going to get takenbover by aliens any day now?

Anyways, I hope my world pleases you. love, Abby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost done