Status: starting up!

A Wonderful Party

CH2

I walked directly into the school
"Hello, my panda," Aaron said. "I missed you."
"I missed you too, panda" I replied. See, we call each other panda because we can tell each other anything. He's friendly, warm, and knows how to brighten up my day, hence the name panda. Aaron is my best friend. He's like my brother.
"I wish I could have seen you more during the summer...we barely did anything together. Fuck, if I didn't have work..."
"Aweh, don't worry. We have plenty of time now to socialize and chill. Plus, I took courses over the summer, and you have a spare, so we can spend time together during school. Maybe lunch tomorrow?"
"Of course, Abby. Now, when do you have a spare?"
"Last two blocks," I said, reading my schedule. "And you?"
"Haha, really? Same here! Wanna go downtown?" Aaron questioned me.
"Uh, no shit, Sherlock. I'm totally going downtown."
"Good. I'll see you tomorrow, panda. Love you!" Aaron said kind of romantically.
"Love you too!" I gave him another bear hug, and off we went, our separate ways. I walked around my school, looking for the location of my classes. The last thing I want is to walk into every classroom to see which one is actually mine. I don't really care about academics and shit, but I had to do that a few years ago, when I first entered high school. It was not a pretty sight. I got lost every day until the end of September. Good times, good times.

Wandering throughout the old halls of Buffalo Glenn, I looked frantically for room 324. I had Maths in 2 minutes.