I Think I'm...

I think I'm... getting over you

It has been almost two months and I'm sick of waiting for Beck. I know i probably shouldn't have been waiting in the first place but i needed to hold on to hope. Now I'm just mad because he acts as if we never kissed, as if nothing ever happened between us. if he was going to act that way then i'm going to move on. now i just need someone new.

Someone was reading my mind because in 5th hour a good looking guy came through the door. I was spacing out while Mr.Klinedal introduced him but tuned back in just in time to hear his name.
"This is are new student Vin, from New York,"Mr. klinedal said about the cute boy standing next to him. I assume the boy is gay from the rainbow belt and "I'm here and I'm queer" slogan on his shirt. "Everyone make him feel at home and Vin you can sit next to Guy, He's the kid with the bad haircut," Mr. Klinedal joked and I waved at Vin.
Vin smiled at me and I noticed how cute his smile was when he sat down. I introduced myself and introduced him to Julia and dirk. Vin seemed nice and I could tell he was flirting with me so I flirted back.
"Do you guys need something," Beck asked coming over.
"No, were just fine MR.CRAMER, so you can just go bug someone else," I said with an attitude and Beck just rolled his eyes and walked away.
"What was that?" Vin asked.
"Nothing,"i sighed.
"It didn't seem like nothing."
"Trust me man, you don't wanna know," Dirk laughed.
"Now everyone we are going to do a project for the rest of the week over the book we just finished. You will work in groups of two and pick a character from the story and make a poster for that character." Mr. Klinedal spoke and continued to explain the project but I tuned him out while I talked to Vin."ok now start working."
"Dirk you going be my partner?" I asked
"Nope, Julia already asked me when you were flirting with the new kid."
"I was not flir....."
"Hey Guy," Vin asked.
"Yeah?."
"Would you mind working with me, I have already read the book before so we should do pretty good."
"Ya, I'd like that," I smiled and he smiled back.
"Hey Julia would you mind working with me," Dirk mocked
"Gee, I'd really like that, tehe," Julia said in a giggly voice.
"Ignore them," i told Vin.
"Why? They are pretty funny," he laughed.
Vin and I spent a lot of time getting to know each other and goofing around with Julia and Dirk. Turns out that we ended up getting a lot of work done too. We only have three days to get the project done but were off to a good start and if we keep it up I might get and A on this. Vin was flirting with me and I figured he was cute and no one else wants me so might as well give him a chance. We continued to flirt until the bell rang. All the students left except me and Vin. I was packing my stuff into my messenger bag when Vin grabbed my hand.
"Hey Guy, I know we sorta just met but I really like you so do you wanna go out with me," He said in a cute but nervous voice.
"ummm," I looked over at Beck who was watching us. "Yah, sure, that'd be cool."
"Great," he smiled before he leaned in and kissed me. he had soft lips and they felt warm as i kissed back.
"Hey no sex in the classroom," Mr. Klinedal yelled.
"Sorry,"Vin said with a blush on his cheeks."I'll call you later Guy."
"Ok," I smiled.
He walked out and I finished putting my stuff in my bag and then left the classroom. i went to my locker to put my stuff in and then left the school to walk home. My house was only like 20 minutes away on foot so I put in my i-pod and began rocking out till someone honked at me.
"Do you want a ride?" Beck asked.
"The last time someone pulled over and offered me a ride I got raped, I'm not sure i can trust you not to do the same."
"That is so stupid, why the hell would I rape you."
"Oh yah, you wouldn't rape me cuz you can't trust me not to tell on you, right?"
"Just get in, we need to talk."
"I don't need to do anything with you," I yelled and then put my headphones back in and began walking. I herd foot steps next to me and when I looked over it was Beck again.
"Come on Gu...." he started but i turned my music up all the way so I couldn't hear him. All I could hear was ringing from the headache I was getting till Beck ripped the headphones out of my ears.
"Why are you dating him?"
"Who, Vin? Because one, he is out unlike Chad, and two, he actually wants me unlike someone else i know."
"Your stupid."
"What?" I asked as Beck picked me up and then threw me into his car. He got in the drivers seat and began driving in silence."I swear to god if I get raped by you I'm going to be pissed."
"I'm not going to rape you," he said in and angry voice that didn't comfort me at all. I just sat back and waited for the car to stop and when it did we were in front of his house.
"Come on," he said and I was stupid enough to follow instead of running the other way. We walked into his house and he walked into his kitchen.
"Why the hell am I here."
"Because we need to talk and I didn't want to stand in front of the school while you yell at me."
"I wouldn't have yelled at you if you would just leave me alone."
"Is that what you really want, for me to leave you alone?"
"Yes, I'm trying to move on. You don't want me and Vin does so I'm going to be with him."