I Think I'm...

I think I'm... really into you

"Stop saying I don't want you. How in the hell do you know what I want," Beck yelled as he walked over to me.
"Because if you wanted me, you would be with me right now, but your not. Let me be with someone who wants me." I yelled and then Beck pushed me up against his door
"I want you," He said into my ear and then kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck trying to pull him as close as I could. I wanted to stay like this forever but he pulled away. "Did it feel like that when you kissed Vin"
"Why are you doing this to me," I cried.
"What am I doing."
"You are fucking with me."
"I'm pretty sure we only kissed," he looked down. "Ya, we both still have are pants on."
"That's not funny. You said we cant be together when I asked you to be with me. Now that I'm letting go and trying to be with someone else you wanna try and tell me that you actually want to be together."
"Seeing you with that kid made me realize that I don't want anyone else to have you, or to kiss you, or to hold you except me," he said and his voice started cracking.
"Your and idiot."
"I am?"
"Next time don't make me wait so long," I smiled and leaned in and kissed him.
"I'm sorry," he said into the kiss. I nodded ok as his tongue entered my mouth .I could feel him exploring my mouth and it was a good feeling. I put my hands in his hair and his were on my butt as he pulled me close and grinded into me.
"Ahh," my breath hitched as I moaned into his mouth. I moved my hands out of his hair, down his chest, and to his pants. I was about to unbutton them when he pulled my hands away.
"Slow down, We have plenty of time to get to that. lets not rush things," he smiled and then kissed me again. "Come on I'll walk you home."
"And why cant we take your car?"
"Cuz I don't think your worth it," he joked.
"Oh i was worth it 20 minutes ago when you wanted me but now that you have me I'm not," I smiled.
"It's like you can read my mind," he said as we walked out of his house.
We talked the whole way to my house and half way to my house he held onto my hand. I thought he would be worried people would see but he was pretty laid back. We got to my house and he walked me to my door.
"You know I'm going need a good reason for breaking up with Vin already."
"Well then you better get thinking," Beck smiled. "Your birthday is tomorrow isn't it?"
"Yep, i'm a cool 19 year old senior."
"You graduating this year.?"
"Ya, I'm graduating next moth."
"What?"
"It's called graduating early, I'll have all of my credits after this term."
"That's great,"beck said hugging me. "We can really be together once you graduate."
"Ya, thats gotta be the best part. I better get inside before my mom freaks out wondering where I am."
"ok, I'll see you tomorrow," he blew me a kiss and then left.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is pretty short the next one will be longer :)