I Think I'm...

I think I'm... done with that

"What the hell is this," I asked holding up the plastic bag of heroin.
"I assumed since I haven't see you in years, you wanted a fix,"Mikey explained.
"No,I don't do this anymore.I went to rehab for a fucking year." I yelled. Mike didn't just deal cars, he deals heroine. "Give me all my money and take this shit back."
"Ok man just calm down, you can have all your money and the drugs ok. Free of charge. So, honestly, who's your new dealer."
"I don't have one and i don't want this."
"Just take it, happy birthday man," mike said as he gave me the rest of my money and the keys to the station wagon. I put the drugs and money in my coat pocket and then got in the car. I was going to go home so I could throw theses drugs away but my phone rang and it was Beck again.
"Hello."
"Hey ,why did you have to go so fast?"
"Sorry I was signing some papers cuz I traded in my car."
"Oh, ok well do you want to come over. I have a birthday present for you. Just walk in when you get here."
"Ok,"I smiled and then went to his house.
I walked up to his house and most or the lights were off so I walked in and turned on the lights. As soon as I did everyone jumped put and yelled surprise. By everyone i mean Beck, Julia, Andrew, Vin, and dirk but it was sill cool. They all came over and hugged me and Beck took my coat to hang it up. They had all actually gotten me presents so I opened them all. Julia got me red skinny jeans and Andrew got me a new cardigan. Vin got me guitar picks with my name on them and Dirk made me mix Cd's for my car and a shoe lace. No one knew what the shoelace meant and No one ever cared to ask. Beck pulled me out of my seat and covered my eyes as he lead me into a room. He opened the door and uncovered my eyes for me to see a little pug on the floor. I ran over and picked up the puppy and began petting it.
"Happy birthday," Beck smiled. "Do you like it?"
"I love it," I said as I leaned over and kissed him.
"oh I'v got one more thing," he said running over to his coat closet. He came back out with a doggy bed."It's for Teddy,or whatever you want to call him."
"I like the name Teddy," I smiled and he gave me a weak smile back.
"Ok stop having sex and come back in here," Vin yelled at us.
The rest of the night was fun with cake and food but something seemed wrong with Beck. He wasn't talking a lot and he looked like something was wrong with him but I brushed it off as me worrying too much. Dirk actually tried to show teddy how to pee outside by getting on his hands and knees and lifting one of his legs. Some how it worked though, because teddy peed right after. Time flew buy and soon it was just Beck, Teddy and me in the house.
"Well I guess I should get going, don't wanna be late for school,"I joked and went to get my coat. I pulled it on and stuck my hands in the pockets to get my keys out. "shit," i whispered to myself.
"Looking for this," Beck said holding up the bag of heroine."What the fuck Guy."
"I wasn't going to take that, I'm past it."
"What do you mean past it."
"It's nothing."
"Oh really cuz I think drugs are something. Are you addicted, I'll get you help."
"No I'm not fucking addicted," I yelled. "I was when I was 16. That's why i missed a year of school."
"To go to rehab?"
"Yeah, my dad killed himself right in front of me because my mom was cheating on him. I didn't know what to do so i did drugs," I said starting to cry.
"Why didn't you tell me," Beck said pulling me into a hug.
"I didn't want you to think that's who I still am. I don't do drugs anymore, that's just from the guy who sold me the car. I was going to throw it away."
"It's ok," Beck said kissing me. "I was just scared you were hiding something important from me."
"Do you want to know why Dirk gave me a shoelace?"
"Yeah."
"Because when I was high I would have trouble tying my shoes so I took all of my shoe laces out. Now Dirk gives me a shoelace every birthday, Because I went to rehab on my birthday."
"That's really cool," Beck smiled.
I smiled back and leaned In and kissed him. I dropped my keys on the floor as he pulled of my coat. Beck lead me over to the sofa and laid me down on It. He got on top of me and began kissing my neck. It felt so good that I grinded into him only to notice we were both getting hard already. He pulled my shirt off and I began to unbutton his as his lips went back to my mouth.
"I thought you wanted to take things slow?"
"Fuck slow," He said and then started kissing down my chest to the hem of my pants.
He unbuttoned my pants and looked at me for permission to take my underwear off. I nodded and lifted my butt as he slid them off. He licked from my inner thigh all the way up my shaft to the tip. He kissed the tip of my dick and then put almost all of it in his mouth.
"Ohhh god," I moaned as he began to bob his head slow.
He started to pick up speed and I could feel his hot lips with every motion. He got all of me into his mouth and began touching by balls.
"Ahh," I moaned and threw my head back just as my phone began to ring. I picked up with Beck still sucking on me.
"Hell....hello," I whimpered in pleasure.
"Guy when are you coming home its 10 and you have school tomorrow," my mom barked
"I know but......ahh that feels good," I moaned as Beck began to go faster.
"No buts Guy."
"Oh my god," I yelled as I began to peak.
"Don't raise your voice with me."
"Ohh. I'm gunn...I'm going to cum," I moaned grabbing onto becks hair as he continued to pleasure me.
"Ok, when are you coming,"
"Ahhhh," I moaned as I came in B ecks mouth.
He took it all in and then leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around him, phone still in hand and pulled him on top of me. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and it tasted salty as he rubbed it against mine and I was about to kiss his neck when I herd my moms voice.
"GUY,GUY," I herd my mom yell from the phone.
"Oh hey mom," I said pulling way from the kiss.
"Guy get your ass home now, or your grounded," she yelled and then hung up.
"I gotta go," I sighed pulling up my pants and putting my tee shirt back on.
I picked my coat off the floor and put it on and then picked up my keys and Teddy. Beck got Teddy's bed and my other presents and took them to my car for me. I got in the car and then rolled down the window.
"I had a great time," I smiled and beck leaned in and kissed me.
"me too. drive safe, ill see you tomorrow,"he smiled and kissed me one more time.