I Think I'm...

I think I'm... not ready

Beck pulled my head to his so that are lips connected. I kissed back and my heart began to quicken as I felt his dick against mine. I was getting hard but all I could think about was chad, not how I wished I was doing this with him but what he did to me. its been months I should be able to have sex again. Beck grinded against me causing my head to sling back in pleasure. Beck attacked his lips to my neck and began sucking and licking.
"Beck"
"hmmm," he mumbled keeping him lips on my neck.
"Beck, I don't think I'm ready to have sex."
"What?" he replied removing his lips from my neck.
"I don't think I'm ready," I cried.
"ok."
"I'm sorry, I wish I could because I love you so much but I just...."I was cut off by his lips.
"Guy, i said it was ok."
"Thank you," I smiled and kissed him back.
"You don't want to leave now, do you?"
"No," I smiled. "I'll be right back." I pulled on my boxers and ran into his bathroom and called my mom.
"Mom I'm staying at Dirks tonight but his mom works early tomorrow so don't call his house ok."
"Yeah I'll call you tomorrow,bye," I sighed and then walked back into Becks room. He had put his boxers on but was still in his bed.
"What were you doing," he smiled.
"Calling my mom, do you mind if I stay the night?"
"No that's fine, do you want me to show you to the guest room?"
"Actually," I smiled walking over to him."I was hoping I could sleep with you, even though I wont sleep with you?"
"I don't need to have sex to be happy,when you ready so am I," Beck smiled and pulled me under the covers of his bed.
I laid next to him as are legs intertwined. I laid with my back against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me as close as possible and I turned my head to kiss him. He kissed back and then I turned around so we were both facing each other. Just looking at him made my heart skip a beat and a smile spread across my face. I watched as he drifted off to sleep and I soon followed.

I woke up to Beck running his hand through my hair. Once my eyes were open he leaned in and kissed me. I laid my hand on his cheek as we kissed and when he pulled away we just looked into each others eyes. If it is possible to love someone too much then that is how much I love beck. I smiled at him and he smiled back before getting out of bed. I had no clue what he was doing but he started going down stairs so I followed. I saw the roses on the ground as I went down and it mad me feel a bit sad. If I loved him so much then why didn't I have sex with him. I continued to look at the ground till I ran into becks cheat.
"Are you ok , you look a bit upset."
"Yeah I'm fine," I smiled an then kissed him. "Just need to get some coffee in me."
"Well I need a shower and then we can go get some."
"Do you mind if I join," I asked nervous.
"Not if you want to," he smiled taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom.
Beck turned on the water as I took my boxers off and the he removed his. He slid the door open and we got in. I wanted to prove to him how much I love him but once I saw that he wasn't even hard I was a little upset. The only noise coming from his bathroom was the sound of the water hitting the ground. I figured Beck didn't notice anything was wrong because he didn't say anything but once we go out he grabbed me so I would look at him.
"What is really wrong."
"Nothing, do you have a shirt and some boxers I can wear."
"Yeah," he sighed and we went into his room.
We got dressed in silence and went out to his car in silence. I slid into the passenger seat and zoned out the whole ride to the coffee shop. Once the car stopped we got out and went into the shop. We ordered and then sat across from each other in a booth.
"Will you please tell me what has been bothering you all morning," Beck pleaded.
"I felt guilty this morning because we didn't have sex," I replied as the waiter brought over are coffee and giggled at us. "And in the shower I was going to try again but you weren't even horny."
"Well I can't get it up on command and the only reason I wasn't not hard in the shower is because I was thinking of gross things to keep it down."
"Why?"I yelled shocked.
"Because I didn't know you wanted to try again and I don't want you to force yourself out of guilt. Do it because you want to," he said yelling in a hushed tone.
"Your right, I just didn't want you to stop loving me."
"I could never stop loving you," beck said grabbing my face from across the table. "You need to get it through your big head that I wont ever stop loving you."
"Good," I smiled resting my hands on his. "Because I will always love you," I smiled and we leaned in and kissed each other.
we spent the rest of the time kissing and talking about random stuff. Once we were done we walked out hand in hand to Beck's car until I herd someone playing guitar. They sounded really good so I followed the sound till I was met with a younger man with dreads.
"We need him in are band," I sighed.
"Him, he looks like hes homeless," Beck replied.
"Hey man," I started at the guy, ignoring Beck."Hi I'm Guy, whats your name, "I asked reaching out my hand.
"I'm Zane," he replied taking my hand.
"You play really good, how old are you."
"Thank you, I'm 19."
"Me too, do you want to be in my band."
"Umm, sure man," he chuckled.
"Do you have any addictions, any STD's, do you have your own house?" Beck began interrogating him.
"No, no, and no," Zane replied
"Do you need a place to stay?" I asked and then looked at beck with pleading eyes.
"No way," Beck shook his head.
"Please, please," I whined.
"Fine he can crash at my house but when your band makes it big you have to buy me a house," Beck smiled.
"I wont have to buy you a house, you can live with me," I smiled and kissed beck.
"Whoa, you two are together?" Zane asked.
"Yeah," I smiled
"Right on," Zane smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
i forgot to mention that the reason i didn't update for like a month is because I'm waiting for editors to read my story because it was reported like twice because of my really bad spelling and i don't capitalize correctly all of the time lol. if this story gets suspended though, then i wont add any other stories or finish this one on this website.