I Think I'm...

I think I'm...going to do this

"Just fucking grow some balls and have sex with him if you want to soo bad," Julia yelled in the hallway.
"What the hell Julia," I whined
"She is right though and if being in becks room makes you think about when you got raped...," Dirk started.
"Then do it somewhere else,"Julia finished as Dirk and I reached are fifth hour.
"Like where?"i pleaded.
"Figure it out," Julia yelled as she went to her class.
We found are seats and began to have a new conversation. I watched as Dirk and Julia talk remembering how he told me he was thinking of asking he out. I had no doubt in my mind she would say yes so I told him to go for it. The bell sounded for class to start but Mr.Klinedal was not in the classroom. I wondered who are teacher was going to be until Beck walked in.
"I'm sorry I'm late guys, Mr.Klinedal is home because one of his children is sick so I'm going to cover for him instead of some lame sub," Mr.Cramer(beck) began.
"umm sir," Dirk started ."Guy keeps swearing and picking on me, I think he need a detention."
"Is this true,Guy?"
"What, no I...."Ii started and then was cut off my Vin'ss hand covering my mouth.
"Hes lying, I herd it with my own ears,hes got the mouth of a sailor,"Vin replied.
"Ok, well then your going to have to stay after for a while guy, and I want to talk to all three of you in the hall once I start the movie.As for the rest of the class, we are going to watch the movie created from the book we just finished,is that cool."
"Yeahh," the class yelled and beck put the movie and then took us into the hall.
"can I as whats going on,"Beck asked.
"I honestly have no clue," I replied.
"Nor do I, was just following along," Vin smiled.
"Oh come here," Dirk said pulling Vin's ear over and then telling him something.
"Oh," Vin said starting to blush.
"What," Beck asked.
"Nothing, Dirk was just telling me all the names Guy called him," Vin smiled.
"ok guys just go watch the movie," He said opening the door for us and as I walked in I felt Beck grab my butt.
"Beck, not at school," I smiled and he chuckled as I went back to my seat."why the hell did you get me a detention?"
"Because I'm trying to get you in his pants," Dirk smiled.
"Yeah, having sex in school is not only cool but it's is really hot," Vin smiled.
"What if someone found us,he could get fired.
"That's why your staying after when most of the teachers are gone, and you can lock the door," Dirk replied.
"You two are crazy," I sighed.
When I looked over at Beck, he was looking at me and then nodded me over. I pulled up a chair next to him and we sat talking while everyone watched the movie. Everyone probably thought I was in trouble but we were just talking like we do most of the time. Once the bell rang everyone left and a few people laughed at how I had to stay after.
"Have fun," Vin smiled.
"Yeah, try not to be too loud," Dirk laughed and then Vin and him pounded fists.
"They are up to something huh," Beck asked
"Yeah but its not that important," replied
"Ok, well I need to grade some papers for Mr.Klinedal but you can watch that movie if you want."
"Ok," I smiled.
I continued the movie but I didn't really pay attention, I kept looking over at Beck and thinking about what Vin and dirk said. I wanted to have sex with Beck but what if he got mad about the idea of doing it at school. But what if he was like Vin and thinks its hot. With every paper he graded my heart would beat faster and faster. I noticed he was on his last paper so I got up and stood behind him. I started rubbing his shoulders and his head went back as he moaned in pleasure. He finished grading the paper and then turned his computer chair around. I smiled and the got on top of his lap. He put his hands in my hair as I started leaning in to kiss him.
Are lips connected and I licked his bottom lip and he let me in his mouth. I went explored his mouth loving the way it felt. I shifted in his lap only to rub my dick against his. We were both getting hard so I continuedd to grind into him. He pulled his lips away from my mouth and pulled my shirt off before attaching his lips to my neck. He began to suck and at mark he had made a few days ago.
"ahh," I moaned into his ear and began to unbutton his shirt. Once it was off I began to play with his nipples until they became as hard as his penis.
"I though.....I thought you said....not at school," he spoke in time with my grinds into him.
"Fuck school," I replied kissing him. "Is your door locked?"
"Oh shit," he said jumping up.
"Its ok, I'll lock it," I said getting up and taking his key. I walked back over to beck and then pulled my pants off. "Good thing were not in view if someone looked in the window,"I joked.
"I could care less if anyone saw," Beck said taking his pants off too."I just want you," Beck replied and then grabbed me by the back of my head pulling my into a kiss.
I kissed him back as he pushed me against the wall. He put his thumbs in the waist line of my boxers. I put my hand on his package and i began to rub him through his underwear. I moved his hands and took my boxers off and he did the same with his. I grabbed him and pulled Beck as close to me as I could. Are shafts were rubbing against each other and I knew he was ready. I put my shirt on a desk and then sat on it. Beck came over and kissed me before pulling away.
"I don't have a condom."
"I have one in my messenger bag,in the front pocket." I smiled as he went over and pulled it out. He brought it over and I took it from him."I'll do it for you."
"Ahh," he moaned as i put the condom on. "its cold."
"It heats up when you have sex," I smiled.
"Are you sure you want to do this, no pressure."
"Yes I'mm sure," I laughed and then pulled him into a kiss.
I pulled him close and wrapped my legs around his waist. Beck put his arms around my back to hold me up and I put my arms around his neck. I pulled him back into a kiss as I felt his cock against me. I was so in the moment that I grinded my hips into his dick making him enter me. Are lips kept in contact as he grinded into me. With the first few thrusts it felt a little painful but soon he was hitting my prostate.
"Faster," I moaned and he listened grinding into he harder and even faster. "Oh, Beck," I yelled and he attached his lips to mine to keep me a little more quiet.
He continued to thrust into me and I moaned along to the rhythm of his hips grinding into me. Beck grabbed my shaft and started to rub me with every thrust. I was surprised that I was cumming so quickly but I felt it in my stomach.
"I'm gunna.....I'm gunna cum," Beck moaned.
"Me....ah,me too," I cried out.
"We can cum together," he moaned as he thrusted again.
I felt myself about to peak but held it in until I felt back shudder. I finally let myself cum just as Beck did. Beck pulled out of my and grabbed some tissue. Once we were cleaned up we put are clothes back on and walked out of the classroom.
"You know what I'm thinking?" I asked beck.
"Besides I am amazing, what?"
"That I should get a detention more often."
"To bad you graduate on Friday."
"I guess I just have to come visit," I joked as beck walked me to my car. "Hows living with Zane?"
"Not too bad actually, he is pretty nice, and cleans a lot,"Beck smiled.
"Are you going to come to Dirks for band practice?"
"You know it," Beck smiled and kissed me bye.