I Think I'm...

I think I'm... moving

I sat In my room watching the Mighty Boosh on my computer when i herd the doorbell ring. Both my mom and Andy were home so I didn't know who it could be but I also didn't care enough to go see. I went back to watching my computer till I herd yelling. My wonder had taken over at that point so I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Once I walked in, I was taken into a hug.
"Here's my guy."
"Hi grandma," I smiled and I wasn't one of those fake smiles. I actually liked my grandma but she lives in Oregon so i don't see her a lot.
"Hey honey, how are you doing with theses two idiots," she joked.
"Why do you even visit," my mom asked.
"Because you may have killed my son but I'm going to make sure nothing happens to my guy," she said sadly but smiled and hugged me again.
"Whatever," my mom sighed. "I'm guessing your staying for dinner."
"Yes, I'm going back home tomorrow afternoon."
"Aw so soon," I whined.
"Well if she is staying for dinner, so will you, Guy," my mom said and then went to cooking something.
"Ok," I smiled and hugged my grandma.
"Oh I'm going to invite my favorite teacher, if that's ok with you mom."
"I'm sure Mr.Klinedal is having dinner with his family," Andy butted in.
"Not him, Mr.Cramer," I smiled finding it weird to call Beck that.
"You can drive over and ask him if he wants to, but i don't think he will so don't get your hopes up."
"Whatever, I'll be back in like 25 minutes," I sighed grabbing my jacket.
It didn't take long for me to get to Beck's seeing how i was SO excited. i got to his door and walked in. I use to knock but he told me that is ok if I just some in now. I herd his shower running so I ran up to his room and waited on his bed. Once I herd the shower stop smiled as I herd him open his bedroom door.
"Oh my god," he yelled jumping seven feet.
"Hey," I smiled and giggled to myself.
"Hi," he came over and kissed me."I'm going to start locking my doors," he joked(i think it was a joke.)
"Well before you put on some sweatpants and sit around your house," I jumped off the bed and went over to him as he pulled on his boxers."You know what you should do with me tonight?" I asked putting my thumbs in his waist band of his boxers and pulling him into a kiss.
"what?" he smiled and kissed me again.
"Come have dinner with my parents and my grandma," I smiled leaning in to kiss him but he pulled away.
"no."
"Why not," I whined.
"Because I cant be your dinner date, I'm suppose to be your teacher."
"I know, that," I smiled kissing him." I told my grandma your my favorite teacher, not my boyfriend.but in two more days you will be my boyfriend and not my teacher."
"Fine, I'll go. But no kissing of funny stuff in front of your parents. I wouldn't do good in jail," beck joked as i pulled him into a huge hug.
"Great hurry up and get ready so we can go."
Once Beck and I got back to the house my mom and grandma were at it again They always fought over me and my grandma still doesn't know I came out yet. I had a feeling this as going to be an eventfully dinner. Though I didn't think my mom and Andy would tell me we are moving.
"No I wont do it," I yelled and beck grabbed my hand under the table.
"Yes you will, or we can just kick you out," mom replied.
"And what, leave me on the street. why are you moving to Texas anyway."
"They have great rehab place for people like you," Andy smiled.
"Guy i thought you were off drugs," Grandma said slightly holding my face.
"I am," I yelled in my moms direction.
"Not for drugs, because your gay," my mom replied.
"mom I didn't tell grandma yet."
"honey I already know," Grandma smiled. "You told your father and he was so happy for you that he called me."
"He did.," I smiled.
"Yeah, he was proud of you for being who you are and so am I."
"well i'm not, and these people can fix you," my mom yelled.
"he's not broken. He is an amazing person just the way he is," Beck yelled.
"you are his teacher, you don't know anything about him."
"don't yell at him like that," I shouted.
"whatever Guy but you are moving or I'm kicking you out."
"then I guess I'll live on the street."
"What about all the money your father left you," Grandma added.
"What?" I asked.
"You father left you most of his life savings, the rest went to me." Grandma smiled.
"What are you talking about you crazy old fart," my mom yelled and I rolled my eyes and ignored her.
"He left the money for me to give to you and I haven't touched a cent of it."
"Do I have enough to like rent and apartment for a while?" I asked.
"You have enough to buy two houses," My grandma smiled.
"Wow," Beck and i sighed.
"You know what fine, take the money and get and apartment but i want out out tomorrow," my mom yelled.
"fine I'll start packing," I yelled and started going to my room.
"We should go help him," my grandma said as I started up the steps.
"Why me?" I herd beck ask.
"Because he needs his favorite teacher right now," I herd my grandma say before I slammed my door close.
"Hey don't be so upset," Beck said coming in without knocking.
"Do you know how to knock?" I asked.
"Do you," he smiled.
"Where the hell am I going to stay," I asked as my grandma came in.
"Why don't you stay with your boyfriend," grandma said pointing at Beck.
"Oh, I'm his teacher."
"And his boyfriend,"grandma smiled. "don't worry I don't care as long as Guy is happy."
"He already has one of the people in my band staying their," I sighed
"Your in a band, when are you having a show I would love to come," she smiled trying to distract me.
"I don't know grandma, soon I hope. That is completely off track, where am i going to stay."
"well I will stay down here a few days to transfer the money to your account but you need a place to stay till th money comes through."
"Guy, you can stay with me, I have room in my bed," Beck smiled and kissed me.