I Think I'm...

I think I'm...finally happy

"Wake up," Beck whispered into my ear and then kissed me on the cheek.
"Give me five more," I begged and wrapped my arm around him.
"No way, we have get to school. It's your last day."
"Fine."
"Well I'm going to take a shower."
"Mind if I join," I smiled grabbing Beck and kissing him.
"I was hoping you would want to."
We got into the shower but it didn't take long for us to get all over each other. We ended up taking a longer time in the shower than planned and by the time we got out we were running late. We hurried to get dressed and ate quickly with Zane. Beck and I took different cars to school but met up and walked into the school together. We had two terms and all of my other friends would be at school for the second term so I was going to spent the time writing songs with Zane and moving into an apartment or house. I don't know which I want and spent most of my class periods trying to decide. Julia thought I should save my money and get and apartment but Dirk thought I should get a house that the whole band could live in. They were no help but they were apparently distracted with each other because before dirk and i walked into 5th hour Julia and Dirk kissed goodbye because she had to leave early.
"What the hell was that?" I asked surprised.
"I told you I was going to ask her out."
"You didn't tell me she said yes."
"who said yes?" Vin asked
"Julia and dirk are dating," I smiled.
"Aw that's soo cute. speaking of yes that's the response I'm going to need to my next question."
"what is it, Vin," I asked.
"Well even thought we have only been a full band for like a week, I got us a gig next week."
"What?"me and dirk yelled.
"I got us a gig next Saturday night, so we better start working on some songs," Vin smiled.
"Holy fuck," I yelled.
"That's fucking sweet," Dirk yelled and we had a group hug right before Mr. Klinedal grabbed are ears.
"Can we try and use proper language in my class."
"Sorry," Dirk and I mumbled.
"Well because it's my favorite students last day in this lovely school, we are not going to do anything. I'm going to put in a movie so just shut up and watch it," he joked.
"So when are we going to practice now that we can't in your house?"Dirk asked me.
"Shit,I don't know," I replied.
"Maybe we can practice in my garage," Vin smiled.
"Ok when?" I asked.
"Tonight would be good," Vin smiled.
"Ok cool," I replied and then walked over to Beck. "I have band practice tonight," I whispered in his ear.
"Ok, can you stop whispering in my ear."
"oh, why," I asked and then blew into his ear.
"Guy, may we talk in the hall please,"Beck yelled like he was mad which worried me but iI followed him into the hall.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad," I pleaded.
"I'm not mad , but you know when you blow in my ear, it... you know."
"It what."
"Turns me on ok," he blushed and turned away.
"Sorry," I smiled trying to hold in my laugh.
"Stop laughing."
"Ok, but only if you come see the band at are first gig next Saturday."
"You have a gig?"
"We have a gig," I yelled in excitement and Beck lifted me into a hug. we were about to kiss when Mr.Klinedal came into the hall.
"Is everything ok?"
"Yeah fine," i smiled and walked back into the class.
Once class was over Vin, Dirk and I went out to my car. We had to pick up Zane and then we went to Vin's place. His parents were coming home at 6 so we had about three hours to work at the songs. We sounded ok but we needed to get better before we play in front of a whole crowd. We also needed a name so we spent the last half hour picking a name. We couldn't pick a name so we wrote down random words and then threw them around the room. The first two papers we picked up were are name. We turned out to be Forever Skeletons. It was kind of lame but after playing a few more songs it grew on us. Once Vin's parents came home we all left.
I picked Beck up at his place and we all went to IHOP to eat. Beck kept mixing up gross stuff and making Dirk and Zane drink it while we waited for Julia and Andrew to show up. Once they showed up we started eating. I hate pancakes so I ate a omelet.Beck and Julia ate pancakes and waffles but dirk and Vin and Andrew pigged out on sausage and bacon till I thought they would bleed meat. Once we were done I drove Vin home and then Dirk and Julia and Andrew went to their house. Zane ended up falling asleep in the back seat on the way back to Becks house and Beck was nice enough to carry him into his room. After that Beck and I watched movies and talked in his room till I fell asleep with my head on his lap.