I Think I'm...

I think I'm... nervous

"This is soo amazing, are first gig and we have only been a full band for a few weeks," I smiled lacing my fingers with Becks.
"You guys are going to do great," Beck smiled and kissed me.
I was so sure we were going to do good till Beck opened the door and I saw bunch of people waiting for us to play. We still had 20 minutes to get ready so I ran to the back and found all of the others. Dirk was sitting on his ass with Julia, Zane and Vin were tuning their instruments. I went to tune my guitar with Vin and Zane while Beck sat and talked with Dirk and Julia. I always thought it was weird to see a teacher out of the classroom so I worried that the others thought it was weird when Beck was around but they thought it was cool. After tuning we all sat around and talked until the owner came backstage and told us we have 5 minutes. We all got up and finished getting ready.
"Ok, I'm going out their," Beck smiled and kissed me.
"You better cheer loud," I smiled and kissed him again. "Julia where is Andrew?"
"He's in the front saving us seats," Julia smiled as she and Beck went to join Andrew.
"Do you think are band is too loud for a cafe?" Dirk asked.
"Naw man, this cafe has loads of crazy and loud bands all the time," Vin smiled.
"Good, i don't want to get booed off for being too loud."
"If we get booed off it wont be because were too loud, it will be because we suck too much," Zane joked. "Hey, Guy are you doing ok."
"Yeah, I'm just trying to get my head together," I sighed.
"Were gunna do great, no worries," Dirk smiled handing me my guitar.
"Thanks," I smiled taking it.
"Ok guys get on when your ready," the owner said.
"Ok hands in," Vin yelled.
"What are we gunna say?" I asked.
"Oh i don't know,how about are group name," Vin said in a dumb voice and we all chuckled. "On three. one, two, three."
"Forever Skeletons," we yelled and then went on stage.
Once we got on stage the first person I saw was Beck and I waved and then noticed who was sitting next to him. It was my grandma, Beck must have told her about the show. she blew me a kiss and I acted like I caught it.
Once we started, though, we couldn't stop. We haven't been playing together for too long so we were off at first but we got into it by the middle of the third song. Everyone was rocking out and by the time we were done they were cheering are names. We did a few covers but most of the songs were written by Dirk and me. I was surprised so many people liked it but I was so happy when we walked off stage.
"You did so great," Beck yelled coming back stage and kissing me.
"Good job guys," Andrew high fived us.
"Guy you were so good," my grandma came over and kissed me on the cheek before hugging me.
"Thank you," I smiled hugging her.
"you all were great," Grandma smiled and hugged all of the others.
"yeah we were," Vin smiled smug.
"So where are you living guy, you have had your money for about a week." my grandma asked as we all began to calm down.
"Well I decided to buy a house for the whole whole band to live at and practice in." I smiled and everyone hugged me. "But you all have to help me find a house."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is soo short but it is the 4th chapter i have posted today so don't hate me :)