I Think I'm...

I think I'm... living the dream

"It's perfect," I smiled looking at the house.
"Dude, this is like a mansion." Dirk cut in breaking my happiness.
"I know, we can all have are own space and its actually pretty cheap."
"Yeah, probably because it is so fucking old,"
"We have only been looking for like a week, I'm not rushing you to move out," Beck said kissing me.
"Well I was going to ask if you would move in too," I smiled pulling Beck close to me.
"I would love to."
"Ok good, now lets buy this thing."
The next day Zane and I packed for hours while Beck was at the school. Once he came home all three of us went out to buy stuff for the house. Dirk and Vin are not moving in till they are out if school which isn't for a few months so that gave up plenty of time to sell becks house and get everything settled in. We put Becks house up for sale before we had everything moved into my house but his house was so nice that it sold for a really good price in a day. We were up a whole 24 hours without rest moving things in. It was Friday so Dirk, Vin, Julia, and Andrew helped us move in. Becks house sold for a good price but he is using half of it to finish college but the other half went to the new house. Once everything was unpacked and we bought all the things we needed it was almost graduation, I was going to graduation but not prom. Dirk and Julia went to prom together and Andrew went with some nice girl in his grade. Vin didn't go to prom so we invited him over and we watched a bunch of movies.

"Were graduating," Julia smiled jumping around in her seat.
"Yeah it's amazing that Dirk actually made it," I joked.
"I will be amazed if I last this whole time with out a cig" he smiled.
"I cant believe my grandma flew all the way here again and my moms not even here."
"That's because shes a bitch," Dirk smiled and looked at me. "Sorry."
"It's ok, I would rather have my grandma here anyway."
"Shh its starting," Julia hushed us.
Are class was in any random order so we just go up when are name was called. Dirk and Julia were called up before me and I noticed my grandma take pictures of them. Vin was sick so he couldn't make it but I took some pictures with my phone and sent them to him. Once my name was called I went on the stage where all of my teachers were sitting. I shook all of their hands and then when I got to the end Beck was waiting for me. He was smiling at me and I looked at him confused until he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back not thinking about who was watching until I pulled away. when I looked around everyone was looking at us.
"woooh," Dirk shouted at us.
"Yeah," Julia smiled.
"why the hell did you do that your going to get in trouble."
"Why would i get in trouble, you 19 and your not a student anymore."
"That's true."
"And for all these people know we have never kissed before now."
"That is also true."
"So whats the problem," Beck smiled.
"I guess we don't have one," I smiled and kissed beck again until someone cleared his voice.
"You should go back to your seat," Beck blushed.
"Ok," I smiled blushing just as much.
"Hey Guy guess what," dirk said as I sat next to him.
"What?"
"Your grandma filmed all of that," he smiled.
"no way," I shouted under my breath and turned around to see my grandma waving at me."Oh my god," I moaned and sunk into my seat as graduation went on.
Once graduation was over we all went outside to take pictures in front of the School. Beck joined us in a few pictures and he took a few of my grandma and me. Julia had to go home with her family and Dirk with his. My grandma, Beck, Zane, and I drove up to Vin's house and I took a few pictures with him because he was too sick to even leave his house. Later on that night my grandma staid at the house and I went Dirk's to pick him up so he could move in. His mom was crying her eyes out like he was leaving the country so I asked her to come along and see the house. She agreed and got into the car with us. Dirk was easy to move in which was good because once Vin feels better hes going to be a bitch to move in. Dirks mom left after a few hours and then Dirk went to his room to unpack everything.
That night my grandma told me she was going to move into town which made me really happy, i loved the idea of being so close to her.
Vin was feeling way better after a few days so we moved him in that day and then had a gig that night. We rocked out the best we ever had. After the gig we relaxed back stage. I felt like I was going to pass out seeing how we have been working hard all day. We all were tired out of are minds till someone came backstage.
"Hi I'm Chris," he said holding out his hand to me.
"Hi i'm guy, this is Dirk, Zane, and Vin." I smiled taking his hand.
"And who is that," He asked pointing to Beck.
"My boyfriend,"i smiled walking over to Beck and sitting on his lap. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back."I'm sorry to be rude but can We help you."
"Yeah, I'm a producer and I was wanting to know if you guys have one already?" Chris asked.
"No, were unsigned, why do you ask."
"Well do you mind if I sigh you,?"
"We would love too,"dirk jumped up.
"yeah that sounds awesome,"Zane smiled as Vin and i high fived.
"I' ll take that as a yes."
"Yes,"we all shouted
We spent the next few days with paper work and getting use to are new house. We took a break to move in my grandma and to play a few more gigs. We were out of cafes and opening for some cool bands it was real shows and concerts. Everything seemed to be moving so fast i almost wanted a break, but at the same time they were going great until Chris asked us to start touring.