I Think I'm...

I think I'm... missing him

"I wish I could see him again," I sighed.
"Shut up," Vin and Zane yelled.
"Be nice, the poor kid is heartbroken," Dirk smiled and hugged me.
"Ok well he has been heart broken for the past 5 months," Vin replied.
"Yeah, and whining about it is not going to make it any better," Zane agreed.
"Who let them in the band?" I asked joking. "you guys are right," I sighed getting up and getting cookies out of the cabinet on the bus.
"Yes we are," Zane snatched the cookies from me. "And if you keep eating crap like this all of the time you are going to gain 600 pounds and then no one will ever love you."
"I will still love you,"dirk smiled turning on the video game.
"Aww I'll love you too," I smiled sitting next to him. "so how is Julia."
"She's good, she likes Cali but its soo far away," Dirk sighed. "At least we will see her next month."
"Oh shes going home for christmas?" Vin asked.
"Yeah, I cant wait and Andrew is coming on tour with us for the second half of his Christmas break."
"Then we better get playing these video games cuz once Andrews here he is just gong to kick are butts at it everyday," I joked.
"Yeah," Dirk smiled.
"Beck use to hate video games but he would sit around and watch me play just to make me happy," I smiled thinking back.
"Guy," they all yelled.
"What, I cant help it," I sighed." I just wish I could see him again,"
"uggghhhh," Everyone moaned.
"I'm sorry," I yelled and went to my room to sulk in peace.
the rest of the month followed that pattern. I would try soo hard not to think of Beck but something always reminded me of him. The closer it got to Christmas the more I thought of him. How he probably is completely moved out and on to someone better. I even tried to write song like I use to do when I was sad but now I was even too sad to write. Being on a bus for 6 months was not so great but when ever was on stage I felt a little better. Now that were on the plane back to are small little hometown they have asked us to have a concert in the park. We spent most of the plane ride remixing Christmas song so then sounded more like us and once we landed we went straight home. Walking up to the house I noticed becks car was not in front of the garage like it use to be. He was gone Adan i had to deal with that. Once we were in the house we all went to are rooms to unpack. My room looked the same as when I left it but I didn't bother to see if all of Beck's clothes were gone or not. It would hurt to much to see my closet half empty.
"Hey Guy," Dirk yelled sounding worried.
"What?"
"I...I think you should come down here."
I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Dirk looking at the floor. I saw rose pedals on the floor and a rose pathway with a paper on it saying follow the flowers. I shrugged and Dirk and I followed the flowers thinking it might be Julia doing this for Dirk. I followed the flowers into the living room and out of the back door. I kept my eyes on the ground following the flowers till they stopped. I looked up and saw............nothing. Nothing! I turned around to look at Dirk but he walked back into the house. I went to follow hm until someone grabbed my hand. I knew that touch, I could never forget it.
"Beck," I whispered to myself.
"Turn around and see," He said pulling me closer.
"What are you doing here?"
"I couldn't stay away from you," he smiled as I started to cry. "Your the best thing in my life and I didn't want to let that go," he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back with tears still running down my face.
"I though you didn't love me." I smiled.
"How could you think that?"
"Because you wanted to break up."
"Ya, because I wanted you to live your dream and be happy."
"My dream is not complete without you," I smiled and kissed him again.
"Please forgive me and take me back."
"How could i say no," I smiled and led him back into the house where all of the guys were smiling. "You guys are nosy," joked.
"Yeah well start getting ready because are concert is in an hour and we still have people to pick up." Dirk yelled.
"Ok," I smiled and we all went of to get ready. It only took about half an hour for all five of us to shower and be out the door.
"Beck where is your car?"I asked.
"its in the garage," He smiled. "Right next to yours."
"Ohhh."
Beck drove all of the guys to the show and I went to pick up Julia, Andrew and their parents. once I got to he show almost half of the town was already in the park and some people from outside of town. i took Julia and her family over to the stage where everyone else was getting ready.Julia and Dirk kissed before she greeted everyone else. Soon after my grandma showed up with Dirks mom and I ran over to my grandma excited. She was only 70 and in good shape but I still worried about her sometimes. Once we were all together again the band had to go onto the stage that was made in the park. Once we got on stage it finally felt right again after all of these months. Being on stage always made me feel "good" but now I felt happy again.