I Think I'm...

I think I'm... scared

How is it possible that in as little as a month my life can turn into complete shit.My mom and Andy now hate me and Dirk keeps telling me to break up with Chad.Weird thing though is that Chad was actually being nice.I knew it was all and act to try and get me in bed and I also knew it wasn't going to work. He continued to be nice and all lovey with me when no ones around, which is how I ended up under him on his bed.
"Oh god,"chad moaned as I bit at his neck softly.
I wrapped my arms around him and are lips connected again.I felt his tongue as it entered my mouth. He started to explore my mouth and rubbing his tongue against mine. Chad's my first boyfriend and my first kiss but I still knew I should like doing this a little more than I did. ya, hes a ok kisser but I would still rather kiss someone else. I was stuck in though till i noticed him hold my arms down and kiss me with more force. It was ok until he bit my lip so hard it started to bleed.
"Get the hell off me,"i said pushing him off.
"What is up with you.I'm nice and you wont have sex with me, I try being more forceful and your still not interested,"he sighed
"Thats because its all and act, not just the niceness, us too."
"This crap again."
"It's not crap.It's how i feel but you don't care about that do you. I came out to my parents last month and they wont even look twice at me. What have you done for us, ever?"
"You didn't tell them about me did you? It's bad enough your stupid friends know."
"No, I didn't tell them and my friends are a lot better than the assholes you hang out with,"
"Whatever Guy, I'm tired of waiting for you."
"Good ,I'm gone.Oh, and in case you are too stupid to comprehend, that means were over."
"No,"Chad yelled taking my arm. "Don't go, I'm sorry," he pleaded pulling me into a hug. "I love you and you, you can never leave me. where ever you go ill find you because we are meant to be."
"Thank you,"i said hugging back.I didn't say i love you too for 3 reasons. i dont love him, he is probably just saying things to get in my pants again and the whole "ill find you" thing was a bit creep.
"I love you,"he said again and then kissed me.
I kissed back as he pulled me back onto his bed.He got on top of me again and smiled before kissing me.I held his cheeks as he slipped his tongue in my mouth.I fake moaned a few times for him and pulled my arms around his neck.We continued to kiss like we usually do until he grinded his hips into mine.
"Ahhh,"my breath stalled as I let out a real moan.This was new but i let it continue as are breaths quickened while we kissed. I felt his hands that were once on my chest were now going further down.He put his hand in my shirt and started feeling up my body before sticking his other hand in my pants and grabbing my dick.
"What are you doing?"I asked while trying to pull away.
"I'm about to have sex with you" he said kissing me."I love you so lets have sex."
"I hate being right,"I mumbled and pushed him off.
"What the hell,"he yelled throwing me down and getting back on top of me."I'm not going to keep being nice about this.If you dont give me what I want then I'm going to take it."
"Did he just imply hes going to rape me," was the only question going through my head as i ran home.I stopped a few blocks from my house to catch my breath and make sure Chad didn't follow me.I have never been more scared of him in my life.Just the look in his eyes as he said that gave me goosebumps.I knew that if he were to try and overpower me he would be able to. I think anything we had is over but that made me even more scared. scared of being alone. the only thing that scared me more that what Chad had said is the thought of being alone. i never wanted to be alone. maybe having sex with him is worth it if i'm not all alone again.