I Think I'm...

I think I'm...not a virgin anymore

It has been months and still no sign of the guy who saved me.Everyday I look for him but no one seems right. i even looked through the year book to see if I could find him. That may sound like a stalker but he wasn't even in their, that I know of. I never saw his face, I just kissed him.He seemed so perfect that i don't even care what he looks like, none of that matters though because i'm never going to see him again.
Chad managed to keep his hands off of me or at least when he hit me he never got caught again. The man That i kissed must have told the principle though because chad was gone for a week, suspended. He continued to call me and beg me to take him back in private and then push me around in public. He went the rest of the school year without causing too much hard core damage and it's not like my mom or Andy noticed. They still hate that I'm gay and we talk even less than usual, which is fine by me.

It's summer break now though an i have spent the first few weeks in my room all alone avoiding the world. Why do that, I had nothing better to do. Dirk went to visit his dad and Julia and Andrew are on a family vacation in Hawaii. Those bitches get to have all of the fun. The only reason I am leaving my house right now is because my mom is yelling with Andy and that gets annoying after about 2.5 seconds. She is yelling for me to stay inside which makes me want to leave even more. I grabbed my hoodie and walked outside to find out its raining.
"Maybe i should have listened," I thought for second and then kept walking down the street. I had no clue where I was headed but knew it was far enough from those crazies.
I walked for about and hour and then headed back to my house. About a mile away form my house someone pulled up next to me. I tried to see who it was but the bright lights from their car were in my eyes. I just stood waiting for the person to say something but they just reached over and opened the passenger side door. I walked over and looked into the car.
"No way,"I shouted and started walking away.
"Come on your all wet, just let me give you a ride home," Chad begged.
I was wet and tired so I gave into my body and got into the car. I gave him my address and within two minutes I saw my house but he just went passed it. I looked at him and saw a creepy look on his face. I was going to jump out of the car but the doors were locked and he would probably be able to stop me. I just sat back and waited for 6 more minutes until Chad stopped the car. I just sat like a stone until Chad pulled me into his back seat. I tried to pull away from him but he unzipped my sweatshirt and then took it off me. I knew where this was leading but before I could scream chad taped my mouth shut. He pulled his shirt off and then he started to unbutton my shirt.
"Oh god your soo hot,"he said stroking my body.
I tried to kick him off me but he took control and pulled off my pants. He started to rub my cock as tears went down my face. He unbuttoned his pants and i saw the boner he was packing. I started shaking my head no but he didn't listen. He opened a condom that he pulled out of his pocket and then spread my legs open. I need to start working out more because he had total control at this point. Chad leaned into me and i felt his cock about to enter.
"Oh baby your so tight." He moaned pushing more. I yelled in fright but that turned into screams of pain. They were muffled to him but I was screaming so loud my ears popped in my head.
"Calm down or I'll make it hurt more,"he warned as he trusted into me again. I felt the blood drip down my legs as he start to thrust faster. I tried to scream on last time but he slapped me in the face.
"I told you to clam down, now shut up" He yelled.
He thrusted even more violent but the pain started to go away and now i was just numb. I was crying my eyes out as my head hit his backseat window with every thrust. As he began to slow down and I knew it was almost over. I just needed to keep quiet and let him finish. He thrusted a few more times and then cam into the condom. I laid in the back scared as he pulled back on his clothes and then started his car. I curled up in the fetal position not knowing where we were going next.
When Chad stopped again he came to the back and pulled the tape off my mouth. He pulled me out of the car with me clothes still inside and threw me onto the sidewalk naked. I looked around to see where I was and noticed I was right in front of the house that Chad picked me up at. I could hear my favorite band (confide) playing in the house so I took that as a good sign. I stumbled to my feet and went up to knock on the door. I leaned against the door trying to yell help but my whole body hurt. I looked for a doorbell and rung it a million times.Once i herd the music stop I yelled help as loud as I could and the leaned back up against the door hoping someone herd me.