I Think I'm...

I think I'm...making out

Staying in the hospital for a month was not too fun but it could have been worse. Julia and Dirk came back from their vacations and came to see me non-stop, i even got flowers from Beck. My mom and Andy visited me too often and were happy to hear that Beck is not my boyfriend but just a nice stranger. In my mind I couldn't help but wish Beck was my boyfriend. He was nice, cute, and he listened to great music. I wanted to see him again but I don't think Mom or Andy will ever let me out of the house alone again after what happened. On the up side of everything, it turned out I didn't get any stds but my butt was sore for a few days.
"Ok, come on,"Julia said helping me out of bed.
"Did you bring my clothes."
"Ya do you want me to help you out?"
"Actually Dirk, could you help me?" I asked and he nodded ok.
Julia went outside my room to wait with Andrew. It was awkward having Dirk dress me but it was better than it would have been with Julia. We made it through with him making stupid jokes about how his dick is bigger than mine and too bad its not Beck changing me again. He was such a dork but he was right about one thing, I did wish I was with Beck again.we finished putting on my clothes and Julia and Andrew came in.
"Hey man, you doing ok?"Andrew asked.
"Ya man just happy to be getting out of here,"I smiled at him and the ruffled his hair."lets go I'm sick of this place," I smiled and we all started walking out.
"Hey man you almost forgot these,"Dirk said handing me Becks clothes that i had worn.
"Thanks,"I took them as we got into Julia's car.
"Do you have your seatbelt on Andrew?"Julia asked before starting the car.
"Yes, now lets go you crazy," he joked and we were off.
I actually fell asleep on the way home and someone must have cared me in because I woke up on my bed. I was holding onto Becks clothes tight and noticed they smelled like him. I wanted to see his face again but I herd my parents downstairs so I wasn't going to get out alone. I picked up my phone and called Dirk to come over. I didn't think Beck would be impressed seeing me in sweat pants and a pull over hoodie so i decided to change. I struggled to put on some black skinny jeans and a gray and white stripped shirt. Considering I was still in some pain it was he longest time I have ever taken to get dressed. As soon as I was dressed I dug threw my closet and pulled on my boots.
"Ahh, i have missed you," i smiled pulling them on.
when I herd the door bell ring I went down as fast as I could but it hurt to walk too fast so Andy got to the door before me. Andy was trying to get Dirk to leave but good thing hes a good enough friend and and big enough ass to my dad to stay. I greeted him with Becks clothes in my hand and we walked out of the door.I told Andy we would be back and ignored him while he kept telling me to stay home. With every block to Becks house, I got more and more nervous to see him.Dirk was talking about his vacation and all the hot girls he saw and how some guy hit on him. People always thought he was gay and when were together they think were dating. Most straight guys would hate it but Dirk thinks its funny. When guys hit on him he tells them he has a boyfriend and when people think were dating he acts all flirty and lovey with me. I think it pretty funny too so i go along with it. I loved listening to his stories and I was so distracted that I didn't notice we were only a block away from Becks house. I tried to keep cool once i realized but Dirk noticed i was internally freaking out.
"Hey, it'll be ok.Hes just some hot guy, right?"
"No he is the hot guy. The only guy."
"Ok, well if he kissed you back, like you said he did, then it will go fine,"he assured me.I smiled and nodded but once we got to his house I almost broke down. It's not because I saw Becks house but I saw my blood stained on the sidewalk from last week.
"How is that still their,"I sighed.
"Its ok Guy, Chad wont ever do that again."
"How do you know that. How do you know hes not going to do it tomorrow or the next day, or next week'" I cried into his shoulder as he hugged me.
"Because Andrew and I dealt with him on are own."
"What did you do," I sniffed up my last tears.
"We beat the crap out of him and told him if he even thinks about you again then were going to out him to the school," he smiled and I smiled back pulling away from the hug."Now got get em," Dirk smiled before slapping my butt and pushing me nicely toward the house.
I took a few deep breaths and then went up to the door and knocked. I didn't hear music this time but i saw his car so he must be home. I knocked again and waited a few minutes but he still didn't answer so I began to walk away.
"Guy?" Beck asked. I turned around to see him all wet and a towel around his waist.
"I'm sorry if this is a bad time I'll.."
"No no please, come in," he said opening the door further I turned around to wave Dirk off and then followed beck inside.
"I um... I just came," I was so nervous looking at his half naked body that i couldn't speak.
"Hold on,i should get out of this towel," he said and then dropped his towel to the ground. "Do you like what you see," he asked and I nodded yes walking over to him. He pulled my shirt off in one swift movement and then attached his lips on mine. It went from sweet to passionate as I felt his tongue enter my mouth. Are tongues fought until his won. He began exploring my mouth while bring his hands down to my butt. I wrapped my arms around him and then moved my lips down to his neck. I began sucking on him neck and grinding into him. He was grinding back and then flung his head back and moaned my name.
"Guy," he moaned.