Status: Mildly Active

I Want Her

Sleep It Off

I gasped from the initial pain, but felt a surge of pleasure. Quickly, I forced it away, holding it at bay. I was able to hold it away from me, but still identify it. Once I had discovered to treat auras like there were physically there, I could mold them to my will. For a few seconds I felt triumphant, but Eric’s pleasure was strong. It was forcing itself onto me, slipping between my grasp, enveloping me in its thick lustful cloud.

My wrist was pulsing heavily, Eric’s tongue lashing wildly at the wound. I groaned quietly, the pleasure heightening, my mind becoming foggy and light from loss of blood. I began to sway in my seat, my temperature rising. Eric pulled me into his chest, holding me tightly so I wouldn’t fall over. A long pleasing shiver ran down my body, concentrating between my legs. I moaned softly, slipping deeper into the satisfaction. My breath became labored and heavy, small shocks of pleasure running under my skin. My head slipped back and I opened my eyes. There were fuzzy black edges around the frame of my vision.

“Eric… s-stop” I half moaned, closing my eyes again as another wild surge of pleasure rocketed under my skin. “P-please”

Eric’s head fell back, and he let go of my wrist. I blinked several times, trying to get rid of the black ring around my vision. My head was resting on Eric’s shoulder, and I was looking up at him, rainbow dots twinkling in front of my eyes. Eric’s face was a mess of blood. A little red drop was barely hanging on to his chin, when suddenly it would cling no longer, and it fell onto my upper lip. He had watched it fall, and he leaned forward and licked my lips. He licked them again, and then pressed his lips firmly into mine.

My hormones soared again. Eric’s kiss was intense and passionate. My lips tingled against his, fire spreading over my body. His tongue parted my lips, beginning to explore my mouth, when my stomach did a sickening flip. I gagged, and pulled away from him. The taste of my blood on his lips repulsed me, and I felt queazy. Eric pressed his lips to mine one more time, and then let me go. I stood up quickly, ready to rush to the bathroom and wash the blood form my face.

Unfortunately, Eric had taken much more blood from me than usually did, and blackness instantly shrunk my vision. The blurry dark floor came up to meet me, and I closed my eyes, ready for the impact.

Eric’s arms caught me before that could happen. I barely realized he was carrying my over to the small ottoman in the corner of his office. I felt my skin sink into the cool leather. My head was foggy and slow to react, and I felt Eric push a finger into my mouth. Thick liquid was sliding down my tongue to the back of my throat, and I swallowed it reflexively. Only after it was heading to my stomach did I realize it was his blood. My eyes fluttered for a second, and I saw Eric standing there with a wet cloth. I felt him wipe down my wrist and and face, before leaning down to my level.

“Sleep it off, Rory.” He said, and i drifted off into strange dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this ones kinda short. I'm writing more though, don't worry. Sorry I haven't been posting. My computer was a piece of garbage and I finally got a new one :) Yay! Hope you all like it. Enjoy.