Status: Mildly Active

I Want Her

High As A Kite

Eric’s lips tasted like cherry cough syrup. Tiny grains of sand stuck to our naked bodies. The sun and moon passed at lightning speed, weeks zipping by in minutes. His fingers left the skin they touched tingly with goosebumps. Red aura’s pulsed with lust around us, sending warm surges through our entangled bodies, iced back to shivers by the forever lapping tide. Eric’s fangs tasted me everywhere. My thighs, my throat, my wrists, my hips. A passionate kiss. A fiery desire. And Eric’s lips tasted like cherry cough syrup.

When I woke up, my throat was dry and scratchy, and my head was foggy. The room seemed to be slowly spinning, and the red on the walls was so much more vibrant than I remembered. I looked down at my wrist. The creamy even tone didn’t have a scratch on it, but my skin had a faint glow to it. I stared at it, mesmerized by the by the soft luminescence.

The door to Eric’s office swung open, and Pam strode through. Instantly I started to giggle. Her aura was strangely visible at that moment. She raised an eyebrow, and the dark storm cloud above her head gave a flash and opened up, rain pouring down onto her blonde hair.
“If your keep feeling so cranky, that thunderstorm will have you soaked” I said giggling.
Pam looked at me strangely, and she took a step closer, saying “Are you feeling alright?” The click of her shoes echoed loudly and I could almost see the pulses of sound floating across the room to me. The waves rippled over my face and shoulders, sending goosebumps crawling over my skin.

I giggled uncontrollably. “I feel... tingly” I said, hardly able to speak through my laughter.
Pam appeared in front of me in an instant, and pressed her hand to my forehead. I gasped loudly, and Pam looked alarmed. Slowly I reached up and touched her arm. “Whoa..” I said softly. My hand was shooting tiny sparks into her flesh, causing ever hair on my body to stand up on end. “Pam, where do you think they come from? Are we made of fireworks?” Pam’s aura flashed with recognition, and she quickly backed away from me. The sparks were gone in an second, and I whimpered. Pam zoomed out of the door, the lock clicking in place behind her.
“No, wait! Come back!” I said, stand up and stumbling through the door. Every tiny movement of my muscles made my skin tingle, and I almost fell to the floor. Steadying myself on the door frame, I opened the door and peaked out. There was no one in the hall, but I could feel the beat of the music rumble in the concrete. I laughed, the pulsing bass making my knees wobble, and opened the door to the main bar and stumbled out.

Eric was standing right on the other side, looking morbid.

Laughing, I said “Oh hello Eric. You look very glowy this evening. Are you made of fireworks too?” Eric grabbed my shoulder and the sparks appeared again. “Huh, yup, you are. Whoa, wait.” I peaked around his torso. “Why are there so many cops here? Is the police ball at Fangtasia this year?”

Eric stiffened, his aura suddenly wrapped in yellow caution tape. He turned around and quickly glanced around at the crowd. “Who?” He asked me. I laughed and pointed.
“He’s a cop, don’t you see his badge floating around him? He’s super proud of being an officer, he wears his badge even if he leaves it at home. I think those guy are too, they don’t want to be here, and they’re all hazy with navy and gold.” Eric gabbed my shoulders and pushed me back through the door. Pam came through as well, looking worried. “Eric, this is a big problem.”

“Hold the place down. Nothing illegal is happening here, except for Rory. I’ll take her quickly. Tell them I had other engagements.” Said Eric, before sweeping me up in his arms bridal style. My back instantly started to tingle, warmth spreading up and down my spine. “Call me when the raid’s over.” The volume of the bar suddenly rose to a shrieking point, gruff authority voices shouting directions at each other, and we knew it was time to go. In a blur of light and color, we were out the back door in the cool night air. Eric paused only a split second to make sure the cops hadn’t seen him, and then we were off, no one the wiser of our presence at Fangtasia.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think :3