Status: Mildly Active

I Want Her

Personal Pam Time

And then I was alone. It seemed the longer I stayed at Fangtasia, the longer my nights were becoming. A wave of sleepiness washed over me, and I pulled the blanket around my shoulders. It was strange how accustom to being nocturnal I was becoming. My life was steadily running backwards.

Sighing, I wrapping my blanket around me and laid down on the couch. I tried not to think of my stage fright, or my fear for my general well being. I just thought of how comfy the couch was and how it was enveloping me. Slowly I drifted to sleep, were I was safe.

-

By the time my head was registering the fact that I was awake, Pam had my wrist and was already dragging me to her car.

“Pam? What’s.. what’s going on?” I yawned sleepily, rubbing my eyes with my free hands as she stuffed me into the passenger seat.

“Don’t be stupid. You singing tonight, you need to get ready.” She snapped, starting the car and zipping out of the parking lot.

Her driving was especially speedy tonight. I couldn’t help sinking into my seat until I could no longer see the street. Soon the clouds and trees came to a stop, and I sat up to see Pam’s little house.

Pam ushered me out of the car and into the bathroom in record time. I was a little uncomfortable when she didn’t leave, but I quickly stripped and hopped into the hot spray.

“Here, wash your hair with this.” Pam said, passing a bottle through the curtain. When I poured the thick liquid into my palm, the bathroom instantly smelled like smokey sandalwood. I instantly blushed, and began to massage it into my hair. I’d been to a few new age stores, and sandalwood was always put in the seductive section. I already seemed to intrigue vampires, the last thing I wanted to do was invite them in more with an aphrodisiac.

“Um, Pam? Which dress am I wearing tonight?” I asked timidly, staring at her silhouette.

“I was thinking to blue one. In a red and black bar, you’ll be the center of attention.” She said over the noise of the shower.

“Great.” I muttered, and leaned my head back to rinse out the suds. The sexy smell clung to my damp hair, and it almost tingled as it washed down my body.

“Here” said Pam, passing in the conditioner. Same brand, just with a softer scent. When I worked it through my hair, I was amazed at how soft it got. I had a feeling this was some really expensive stuff. I couldn’t help enjoying the feeling of running my fingers through my silky locks.

“Wash up with the lavender bottle while the conditioner sets” She said, and I followed her directions. Soon I was squeaky clean and silky soft. I turned off the shower, and Pam passed me a towel, then rushed me into her bedroom. While I stood there dripping, Pam was digging through the closet. The blue dress came sailing over my head and landed softly onto the bed, along with a black strapless bra and a matching pair of panties. Then she sat down and looked expectingly at me. A blush reddened my face as I quickly toweled off and put on the underwear. Now that my lady parts were covered, I felt I could dry my hair. I was amazed with the fact that it wasn’t getting frizzy when I rubbed it with the towel.

The dress was not so easy. The hidden zipper was tiny and in the back, and I couldn’t get ahold of it for the life of me.

“Hey, Pam? Could you zip me up?” I said, gathering my hair so it would stay out of her way. Her cold fingers startled me, making me jump a little. They slid down my back, and my skin erupted with goosebumps. They grasped the zipper and slowly drew it up to the center of my back, then she grabbed my wrist and took me over to her vanity chair. She sat on a stool and stared intensely at the back of my head.

It took a little while for her to decide what to do with my hair, but then the bobby pins began to fly. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy the gentle tugs on my hair that made my scalp prickle. Her cold fingers slipped over the back of my neck, making my hair stand on end. I was getting lost in the hair dresser feelings when I felt Pam’s breath on my shoulder. She inhaled deeply, her lips skimming my skin. I shuttered and felt a little ripple of pleasure and my eyes flew open and I slammed my aura in her face. I was as impenetrable as stone. Pam didn’t even to seem to notice. I guess smelling people is socially expectable with vampires. She finished me hair and started on my makeup before I even got a good look. Pam’s phone vibrated on the bedside table, and she began to noticeably move quicker. I felt like lightning fast butterflies were tickling my face.

“There. You like it?” Asked Pam, swinging the chair towards the mirror. My hair was up but with lots of wavy tendrils falling artistically. My makeup was sultry navy blue and smokey looking. I had to admit, she had done a great job.

“Wow, this looks great. Thanks, I guess.” I said.

“You guess?” Pam said, her eye brow raised.

“I’m not ungrateful or anything, I just don’t know how I feel about drawing attention to myself in a vampire bar” I said, looking down.

“You’re not used to us yet?” She said with a smirk.

“Not yet. I suppose I’ll adjust eventually.”

“Alright. Let’s go back to Fangtasia. Here’s the lyrics, read them over in the car.” Pam said, handing my a few pieces of paper.

Soon we were parked behind Fangtasia and stepping out into the night. Eric was standing just inside the door. He said something to Pam in a different language, and then turned to me.

“Well you look perfectly delectable. Come into my office.” He said. I took it as the vampire way of saying I look nice, and followed him. Eric shut the door behind us before turning to look at me. I watched his nostrils flare and his eyes look fierce as he stepped closer to me. Eric put his hand on my shoulder and bent down to my level. He pressed his nose to my hair and skin, smelling me. I felt him shutter a little before he pulled away.

“Sorry... Pam made me use this sandalwood shampoo and conditioner.” I said, felling him out. After the words left my lips, his emotions went to irritation, and it felt like it was directed at Pam.

“I would like to feed before the rush begins” He said, holding his hand out. I sighed a little and took it, and he pulled me to the ottoman. “I’ll stay away from your outfit. You look just as good in blue as you do in red.” I smiled a little, and he picked up my hand.

After my experience with Pam, I quickly threw up my wall. Eric smelled my palm lightly before moving to my wrist and slowly sinking his fangs into the flesh there. My heart raced with the touch of his lips closing over the wound. These weren’t his feelings, they were my own. I shifted my thoughts to anything else, trying to separate myself from the sensations.

I felt the pressure release and I watched Eric lick the blood from his lips. Blood continued to well up at the deep fang marks in my wrist. Eric quickly swept his tongue over it, bit into his thumb, and pressed it directly to the tear in my skin. I watched with wonder as the holes absorbed his blood and began to slowly close up.

I looked up a Eric, astonished with his healing capabilities. A little smile lifted his cheeks, and he stood pulling me up with him. “Come on” He said. “I want to hear you sing.” His smirk widening. I felt anxiety flare up in my gut, and I let Eric have a taste. “I’m sure you’ll do fine” He chuckled. I wasn’t so sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy. Please comment :)