Status: Mildly Active

I Want Her

Super Nova

I smiled, and she turned away in search of Jessica. I slowly turned to look at Eric. He was staring at me like he always does, his eyes penetrating every inch of me. He reached forward, took my hand and pulled me towards the seat next to him. He eyed the chair and I sank into it. Eric stared at me for a few seconds, before returning his focus to the churning crowd. I looked out in the sexual fog. From Eric’s perch, you could see every inch of the bar, hear every sound.

“Feel anything interesting?” Asked Eric, his lips barely moving. I let my aura seep around everyones ankles until it covered the whole room. The sexual energy made my temperature rise and my heart quicken, but I did my best to ignore it. Eric however, seemed to notice the room’s effect on me. He leaned forward, studying me as I sifted through the bar.

Mostly, everyone just wanted to get laid. Even the vampires had their minds on sex. I passed over a middle aged man with many tattoos and put all my focus on him. His feelings made me twitch and wince.

“What it is?” Said Eric, noticing my behavior.

“The man in the leather jacket with the tattoos. He’s...” I focused more onto him, trying to pin his emotions. His whole body was as tense as a bow string, his muscles twitching painfully. His emotions were a mass of wild craving and greed. “... he’s twitching. I think he’s a V addict.” Eric’s aura darkened, his face an icy mask.

Suddenly, Pam stepped out of the crowd, her aura positively stormy. “That baby vampire is getting on my last nerve. I’m not her maker, Eric, I’m sick of teaching her all this shit.”

“Pam, watch the bar. Rory, come with me.” Eric said, standing quickly and stepping off the stage. I slid out of my chair and followed him through the crowd. “Who is it?” He asked.

I looked around again, feeling for the man. I saw him, moving towards the door and feeling just as jittery as before. “Over there” I said, pointing. Eric let go of my hand and began to head towards the door.

“Excuse me, could I?-” A woman began to ask, looking after Eric with lust filled eyes. Eric pushed passed her, completely ignoring her and headed after the man. I quickly tried to keep up, dodging bar patrons left and right. I made it out of the crowd just when the door swung closed.

“Damn” I said, quickly sliding through the door and into the night. The half moon shone through the clouds above, but Eric and the V addict were nowhere to be seen. I took in a deep breath, and closed my eyes, letting my tendrils trickle out in every direction, until I felt Eric’s familiar impression. I opened my eyes and looked down a dark alley. I heard some glass break, and I felt panic. My heart racing with fear, I took off down the dark alley.

My feet crunched over a broken beer bottle as Eric and the addict came into view. Eric had him by the throat, his fangs bared and growling. The alley smelled like sizzling flesh, and I realized the man had tried to tie up Eric’s hands with silver.

“Don’t kill him Eric!” I said, running up to him and pulling on his arm. I didn’t even budge him, but he felt the calming effect leaching from my palm. The snarl on his face lessened, and he looked at me. His grip on the man throat, however, didn’t loosen.

“Come on, you don’t need any more bad publicity. The last thing Fangtasia and the AVL needs is another “Man Murdered; Last Seen at Local Vampire Bar” headline.” I said, trying to appeal to his logical side, since I knew sympathy wouldn’t work.

Eric grimaced, but I saw that he understood. He loosened his grip on the man’s neck, letting his feet touch the ground. I thought he was going to let him go, but Eric had other ideas. Eric’s face became a blank slate, his eyes burrowing into the man will. The man stopped struggling and stared back, his entire aura a blank slate for Eric to mold to his liking.

“You did not come to Fangtasia tonight. You did not get any vampire blood. You stayed home and decided to work on your drug problem instead. Now, go.” Said Eric softly, his voice dripping with influence. The man blinked slowly, turned around, and left. Eric’s aura had dropped the calm, and was now angry and in pain.

I quickly grabbed Eric’s wrist and pulled the long silver necklace off his charred and blackened skin. The second the silver was no longer in contact with his skin, he grabbed my wrists and slammed me up against the alley wall, a growl erupting from his throat. I took him in again, worried. He was feeling intense frustration, but it was directed at the drug addict, he was just taking it out on me.

“Eric, come on. Let me go, let’s go back inside.” I said, trembling slightly. His grip only tightened, and he moved closer, pressing our bodies together. I watched his pupils dilate as he took in my scent, his lips twitching around his fangs. My breath caught in my throat and I looked up into his face, fearful of what he was thinking.

In a flash, Eric had scooped me up, my legs straddling his waist, my back grinding into the bricks behind me. Eric’s cool face was buried in my hair, inhaling deeply, one arm snaked around my waist, the other pinning my wrist to the wall. I gasped in surprise, forgetting just how fast he could move. He pulled me closer, grinding his hips into mine, his lips finding my neck.

My whole body arched when he sank his fangs into my throat, my chest pressed into his, my hand tangled in his long blonde hair. Eric let out a groan of pleasure and sank in deeper, his hand yanking me forward so our hips ground together. Eric’s pleasure began washing over me, making me pant and moan. My legs tightened around his waist and his hand let go of my wrist to slide up my thigh. His cold fingers contrasted with the burning heat of my skin, causing goosebumps to erupt all over my skin.

Eric’s hand had hiked my dress up to my waist, his hips now pressing into my panty clad womanhood. My hand tightened in his hair, my body rubbing against his, my mind a hazy cloud of passion. I couldn’t think straight, the only think I could feel was his cold skin on mine and the electric pleasure that pulsed from Eric. I could feel my blood depleting, but my body didn’t care. Eric’s cold finger touched my most intimate place and my body tensed and let out a burst of pleasure in every direction. It obliterated Eric’s aura, completely taking over his feelings. My aura felt like it had gone super nova, rapidly enveloping everything around me. I yanked Eric’s head back by his hair, tearing his fangs from my neck and he let out a primal growl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the new chapter. Happy holidays. Please tell me what you think. :)