Status: Mildly Active

I Want Her

Hiding Out

The pleasure tidal wave had left Eric dazed, his grip and body barely holding me up. I quickly took the opportunity to slide out of his gasp, my hand clasped to my gushing neck wound. Drunken laughing and chatting started to echo down the alley, snapping Eric out of his daze. He looked down at me, his expression hardening, and the voices became louder. With my non-bloody hand, I yanked down my dress where Eric had hiked it up and put more pressure on the wound. I pushed myself away from the wall to start to head back into Fangtasia, but Eric had taken so much blood and the wound was still open and oozing, my legs were nothing but rubber.

Eric wrapped an arm around my waist and started to walk back towards Fangtasia. To the untrained eyes, we looked like a couple, but he was really using his vampire strength to hold my entire body up so my feet barely scraped the ground. We passed through the front door, moving passed the fang bangers. Blood was seeping through my closed fingers, steadily dripping down my arm. A gust of wind from the open door blew my hair around, and suddenly, every vampire in the bar whipped around, fangs flicked out and ready for action.

Eric had me in his office in a fraction of a second. He obviously didn’t want to share. He sat me down on the ottoman, disappeared, and returned with a wet hand towel. I pulled my hand away from my neck, my fingers sticking painfully. Eric slapped the cloth to my neck and quickly mopped up the blood, my neck sharply jolting with pain. I felt my heart give a heavy pulse, a wave of heat flooded my body, making my head spin. I was going to pass out, no question about it. Eric noticed my unfocused eyes and heavy breathing, and quickly sank his fangs into the palm of his hand before clasping it around my neck.

I leaned against his shoulder while I felt our blood mix together, my head still foggy. While I waited to heal, I thought about what happened in the alley. What had happened? It was another new experience brought out by Eric, something I didn’t even know I could do. I was so overwhelmed with sensation, the pleasure of his touch caused an explosion. It obliterated my wall and everyones around me. I felt like a bomb, or a dying star.

Finally, the vicious wound closed up and my head was fine. Eric let go of my neck and licked the access blood from his palm. I looked up into his face, gently letting his emotions in. I was blasted by a wave of sexual frustration. Eric was holding back from pouncing on me and ravishing me right here on his desk. I closed my aura off to him, not wanting to escalate the situation. I grabbed the cloth from his hand, and wiped whatever was left from my neck.

Suddenly, Pam burst through the door of Eric’s office, tightly clutching Jessica’s arm. “Everything alright in here? I smelt blood.” She said, tossing Jessica away from her, who promptly crossed her arms and sank into an armchair.

“Everything’s fine, Pam.” Eric said, his eyes still boring into the top of my head. I purposely didn’t meet his eye line, just incase it sparked up the tension.

“Alright... Jessica needs to stay in here, I’m sick of baby sitting.” Pam said, narrowing her eyes at Jessica and sweeping out of the room.

Eric, Jessica and I all sat in silence for a minute or two. Jessica was pouting and glaring at the wall, Eric was still staring at the crown of my head and I was looking intensely at my knees. After a few more minutes of deafening silence, I couldn’t take it anymore. I shot up, muttered something about the bathroom and zipped out of there.

Judging by the commotion coming from behind the bathroom door, it was packed. I had no intention of going there anyway, I just needed an excuse it get out of Eric’s office. As quietly as I could, I slipped into the storage room where they kept all the extra booze and tee-shirts. It was quiet in there, a perfect place for me to clear my head. I found an empty corner and sank to the floor, leaning my head against the wall, intent on hiding there until closing. I let my lungs fill up with air and let it out in a heavy gush.

I was attracted to Eric, I really couldn’t deny it. And who wouldn’t be? He was gorgeous, tall and strong, not to mention experienced. Who knows how many women he’d been with over however long he’s been around. More than he could count, probably. Still, I found myself wanting to shy away from him. From the second I met him, I knew three things about him. He was old, wise and greedy. Something in my instincts told me that the electricity between us wasn’t passion, but gluttony.

I closed my eyes and let my aura relax. My body was still humming from Eric’s touch, my blood running hot beneath my skin. I took in another breath, focusing on things that relax me. My blood cooled, flowed more evenly. The tension in all my muscles slowly unraveled, my blood moving more freely. Once I was completely relaxed, I let my eyes open.

I spent the next few hours hiding out in the storage room, playing around with people’s passing aura’s. I was getting so much better at it. I could tell you exactly how many vampires were in Fangtasia at any given time. I could switch up peoples emotions with out visual contact as well. During the last hour people started to filter out until Fangtasia was mostly empty. I was about to get up and help close the bar when the door of the storage room swung open. Footsteps came closer to my little corner until Eric appeared around a stack of boxes.

“What are you doing in here?” He asked me, looking down at me from his lofty height.
“Hiding out.” I said, looking at my knees.

“From me?” He asked. I bit my lip, not know what to say. “I’m sorry about earlier. I was... overwhelmed.”

I looked up into his face and gently drew him in. His expression looked sincere, and so was his aura. Eric held his hand out to me to help me up, and I took it. I was on my feet in a fraction of a second, but I wasn’t afraid. I was beginning to get used to his speed and strength.

“Thanks.”
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter... sorry it took so long. School's been keeping me busy. Oh, and if you are a Vampire Diaries fan, you should check out my new Damon Salvatore fanfic. Enjoy your reading!