Status: Mildly Active

I Want Her

Job Description

“Wake up.” Eric’s voice drifted towards me, and I realized the calm was gone. His most prominent emotion was impatience, among other things, but I was too sleepy to identify them. “Now.”

I sat up from my seat, and put my bare feet on the ground. I don’t know where or when I’d lost my shoes. I stood and looked around me. FANGTASIA read the sign in red fancy letters, the lights were currently turned off. “Get inside” Eric commanded.

I drifted through the doors, looking around at the black and crimson leather couches, the cherry walls. I felt Eric stop behind me, and I turned to face him. He was staring down at me, his head much higher than mine.

“This is your new home. You will sleep on one of the couches during the day. You will bartend and entertain during the night. And most of all, you will be my source of blood when I am thirsty” He said, his eyes and aura becoming excited when he explained the last job. He took a step closer. “And I am thirsty” He said, his fangs flicking out.

He was on me before I could react. I had no time to object, and I had no time to bring up my guard. His arms locked around me like an iron cage, one of his hands grabbing a fist full of my hair, wrenching my head back and to the side. His fangs sank viciously into my shoulder and his closeness enveloped me in his aura; I felt everything he felt.

Lust and pleasure and wild wanting washed over me, momentarily stunning my senses. I didn’t even feel the pain. His emotions took me, and I clung to him, my nails biting into his back, a moan escaping my lips. More pleasure and stronger lust from Eric hit me like a tsunami. He bit down harder, my blood gushing into his mouth, and he swallowed it with vigor. I moaned again, and began kissing his neck and shoulder, and then it hit me. What was I doing?!? My aura hardened to impenetrable stone, no longer able to feel his emotions, and I froze in his arms. Eric continued to drink from me, sucking at the base of my neck. I had to admit, it felt good, but I refused to react. Eric’s tongue slid over the bite mark, and he pulled away.

My bright red blood on his lips and chin contrasted shockingly with his pale skin. Eric licked his lips, and stared into my face, searching it. “What are you?” He asked again, more curious and awed than frustrated like last time.

I was light headed from loss of blood, and I shook my head. “Nothing” I said.

“You’re lying. But no matter. I’ll figure it out sooner or later” He said, releasing me from his grasp. I stumbled backwards, my head swimming, and I quickly found a chair to steady myself in. I looked around the bar. There was a small stage, a long bar and many couches and booths and tables. In one corner, there was a stand selling tourist items like T-shirts and coffee mugs and silly things like that.

“It’s almost dawn” He said without looking at the time. Eric turned, and faster than I could see, he left the room. Two seconds later, he was there again, holding an old blanket and an extra large cherry red Fangtasia shirt. “Get some sleep. You have a lot to do tomorrow” He said, regarding me for a moment, his aura mildly curious, before turning and walking out a door behind the bar.

I took the t-shirt and the big blanket and moved over to the squishier looking black leather couch. I sat on it, and sank slightly. I quickly removed my clothing, tossing away my newly blood stained tank top, and my very ripped jeans. I pulled the bar Tee over my head, and sat in it for a moment. Then I had felt natures call. Quickly, I located the bathroom and relieved myself. On my way out of the bathroom, I passed a full length mirror. Unable to help it, I paused before it.

The Fangtasia T-shirt looked like a dress on me. It looked very big on me, because I was a tiny person. I was only five feet three inches, with thin limbs and impish features. I wasn’t looking so good. My hazel eyes looked tired, and my skin looked chalky and slightly transparent. Considering I had just been fed on, this was understandable. My long wavy dark hair was a mess, tangled and knotted and crusted with blood. “Rory Tegan Knoll, you need a shower” I said softly to myself.

After a few more seconds of examining myself, I drifted from the bathroom and back into the dimly lit main bar. I moved to the couch and slid between the covers, curling into the fetal position. Tears softly spilled down my cheeks, the stress and the anxiety of the day finally hitting me. I let them fall, waiting for the moment of self pity to pass. When it did, I curled up tighter, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got two subscribers... still dont really know how this website works. Enjoy