Status: Mildly Active

I Want Her

All Dolled Up

Pam parked in the many parking places around the mall, got out, snatched up my hand, and lead me inside. Most malls and stores had extended their hours when the vampires came out of the coffin. Vamps need clothes too, right? Goth/fetish stores popped up all over the place, supplying fang-bangers across the nation with tight black leather clothing. I looked up at Pam. She was defiantly not the fetish leather style at all. She was a soft pink or pale blue long top with a pencil skirt kind of girl.

“What’s your style?” Pam asked me as we stood in the middle of the mall, looking around at the stores.

“Jeans and a cute t-shirt? With maybe some suspenders and hoodie or a hounds tooth jacket?” I said, looking around. Pam nodded, and dragged me off.

Pam made me try on everything. I was in and out of dressing rooms constantly, catching new clothes she wanted me to try on over the gap in the door. She got socks and bras and underwear as well. I was all for comfy shoes, and we got some vans, but Pam insisted on some stiletto heels for my “performance”. She calls it a performance, I call it an anxiety attack.

After shopping for bar and lounge clothes, she took me into a very expensive looking dress store. Pam quickly scanned through the racks, pulling out dresses she liked. I held them as she whipped around the store. Then she ushered me into the dressing room.

The first dress was floor length, a sparkly cream color. It had a very deep V-neck, exposing much of my cleavage. The sleeves were very loose and elegant, the kind that are supposed to hang loosing on the curve of your shoulder. It had a long slit in it, coming about to about mid-thigh. It made me look taller, especially with the shoes Pam passed under the door. When I slipped out of the dressing room, Pam nodded with approval and handed me the next dress.

This one was much shorter, stopping a few inches above my knees. It was a tight black cocktail like dress, with a halter tie behind the neck, and a very low back. It was slimming and womanly, and Pam passed me heels that I knew I was going to break my neck in. When I came out, Pam nodded again, and passed me the final dress.

The last one was my favorite. It was a deep sapphire blue, in a silky shimmery material. It was ruched, so it was full of elegant purposeful wrinkles. It came to just above my knees, and the top was strapless. Even though it was my favorite of the three, I was worried about exposing so much throat in a vampire bar. I came out and I felt the pleasure from Pam. “That one’s perfect, but we’ll get them all” She said, making me put on some medium height blue strappy heels.

I put my clothes back on, and found Pam paying for the clothes at the dress store counter. She looked at me when I approached her, nodding. Then Pam grasped my hand and whisked me from the mall. We got in the car and began the silent ride back to Fangtasia.

When we walked through the back doors of the club, Chow was behind the bar, wiping out a glass. Eric was nowhere to be seen. Pam handed me some of the new clothes, and I moved to the bathroom and changed into them. I pulled the artistically ripped jeans to my waist and yanked the aqua blue tank top over my head. They both fit me nicely, not to tight, but still showing off my curves. Suddenly Pam came swooping in.

“Lean against the sink” she said, “I’m going to do your make up.” Obediently, I leaned against the cold sink and let her. She was very quick, so I didn’t think she made it too extreme. When I looked in the mirror, I was right. It was light, but still pretty. “Go see Eric. He will tell you what he wants you to do tonight. He’s in his office.”

Quickly, I slid out of the bathroom and found my way into Eric’s office. He was perched behind his desk, sitting completely motionless, as vampires do. “Pam said you wanted to see me?” I asked quietly, watching Eric lift his head to acknowledge me.

“Yes. Come here” He said, looking back down at the paper on his desk again. I slowly moved over to him and stood beside him. Eric wrote down something on a paper, and then turned to face me. He was so tall and I was so short, that we were almost eye to eye, even though he was sitting. Eric grabbed my hand and pulled me forward and down into his lap. “I’ll try not to get any blood on your new top” he said with his fangs flicked out, his lips moving on the base of my neck. I felt a flicker of his excited pleasure, and remembering last time, I threw up my guard as quick as I could.

Eric swept my long hair back, smelling me. His lips brushed over my shoulder, sliding up my neck, stopping at the arch. He took in a deep inhale, his arms locking tightly around my waist, holding me to him with his iron grim. Eric’s fangs skimmed my ear, and plunged into the arch of my neck.

I tried to hold back the whimper of pain, but couldn’t. It stung when he bit down, it stung when his tongue moved over the wound, it stung as he began to drink. Last time I was too enveloped in his pleasure that I didn’t notice the pain. Now, it was the most prominent thing in this experience. Soon, however, it began to fade, leaving only the feeling of Eric sucking softly on my neck.

Eric detached with a slightly gross suction noise. As he pulled away, I felt some blood drip over my clavicles and head down my cleavage. A tiny devious smile flickered on Eric face, and he turned me to face him and inclined his head down to my chest, trailing his tongue back up to my neck. I felt light headed, and I don’t think loss of blood was the only factor.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3