Status: Mildly Active

I Want Her

TruBlood Splattered

“Rory” said Chow. “We’re almost out of Trublood. Go in the back and bring out some more.”

“Okay” I said, sliding through the door behind the bar marked “Employees Only”. I walked quickly down the hallway, reaching the storage room. It was full of gleaming glass bottles on tall shelves. The Trublood was a little high for me, so I stood on my tip-toes and reached for it. My hand grabbed the side of the box, and I began to slide it forward. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice the tear in the box until it was too late. Three glasses of Trublood toppled out, and I quickly pushed the box back on the shelf and ducked. The bottles smashed on the floor, sending broken glass and red liquid everywhere.

I heard the sound of heels running towards me, and all of the sudden, a very thin short haired blonde woman in a mini skirt and the skimpiest silver tube top I’d ever seen came in the room. She took one look at the red synthetic blood all over the floor and began to scream.

“No no, don’t scream! It’s just Trublood!” I said walking towards her. She only screamed louder. There was a gust of wind, and Eric was there, holding the woman’s shoulders. The woman screamed in his face once from shock, then again from embarrassment. It seemed that every emotional reaction was paired with a scream. Eric stared into her eyes, holding her shoulders firmly, and Ginger scream died in her throat. Her eyes glazed over, her shoulders slumped, and her mouth remained open slightly. Eric was using his glamour. Curiosity grasped me, and I let down my guard, pulling Ginger’s feelings into me.

“Ginger, what did you come back here for?” Eric said slowly and persuasively.

“To get another top. Some hick spilled his beer on me” Ginger said immediately, staring blankly back at him. Her words implied she was mad about it, but her voice and aura was blank. I was impressed with the man’s aim. He had a very small target.

“Rory, hand me a shirt. Second shelf” Said Eric, not taking his eyes off of Ginger. I nodded and turned, my shoes sliding slightly in the Trublood. I grabbed a medium sized red Fangtasia shirt from the shelf and tossed it to him. He caught it without even looking. “Ginger, go to the bathroom and change into this”

“Okay master.” She said, turning and heading out of the room. I raised my eyebrow at “master”. Eric turned on me when she had disappeared down the hall.

“What happened?” He said, a little bit of anger radiating off of him.

“Chow asked me to go in the back to get more Trublood. The box had a tear in it, and they fell out and broke on the floor. I’m sorry.” I said.

“Clean it up. There’s a mop in the corner.” He said, turning to leave the room.

“Eric?” I said tentatively. He half turned to look back at me. “Is Ginger traumatized? She really freaked out.”

“She witnessed Bill kill the vampire you were to replace. She cleaned him up afterwards. We glamoured her, but I supposed the underlying emotions are still there in the subconscious.” He insightfully said.

“And why does she call you master? Do you make her?” I asked. Eric rolled his eyes.

“She seems to think I am a sadist, and it would arouse me if she appealed to my supposed sadistic nature.” And he was telling the truth. His emotions didn’t flicker with lust when he said sadistic like everyone else’s does when they mention the things that do it for them. His emotions suggested he liked it primal or animalistic, based entirely on impulse. I felt a surge of pleasure in my stomach as I thought about what that could entail. Eric’s head snapped up, and he stared at me with burning eyes, a terrible curiosity churning in his gut. His aura turned to vivid determination, and he turned around and strode from the room.

I sighed. He was going to find out what I was eventually. I knew it was inevitable, but I planned on drawing it out as long as I could. Who knows how he would react? I looked in the corner, and saw the mop in an empty bucket. I bit my lip, wiped my feet as best I could so I didn’t track red liquid all over the place, and grabbed the bucket to fill it up in the bathroom.

I had filled it half way with warm water in the bathroom when the door swung open and in stepped Jessica. My heart pounded harder in my chest, but her emotions seemed to my satisfied. Pam had apparently helped her meet her needs. She had acquired a new outfit, which was nice, because if she hadn’t, I know Eric would have me in here, sweeping up dirt. She had a little pleated micro mini and a white belly shirt on. She looked like a catholic school girl who didn’t like to listen to her daddy.

“Pam told me to find you” She said, looking me up and down. “Is that blood?” She said, eyeing my red stained pants, he eyes lighting up slightly.

“No. I broke a few Trubloods in the supply room. I suppose I need to change, don’t I?” I asked. She was new and angry and wild now, but she would slip into loneliness sooner or later. I felt bad for her, so I would be the person she could talk to… if she would let me. “So… how was your first feed?” I asked awkwardly.

Jessica’s face lit up with excitement. She was dying to tell me. “Oh, it was AMAZING. He tasted so good, there was so much excitement. Oh, just thinking about it makes me shiver.” It was true, her whole aura was shaking with pleasure. “I’m full now though.”

I nodded, slightly scared. It felt fairly good when Eric bit me, but every time I pictured her feeding, I couldn’t help but imagine her ripping her head back and forth like an animal. I quickly got that image out of my head, then grabbed the now full bucket. “Jessica, could you help me? You’re much taller than I am, and Chow needs more Trublood out front.” She glared at me momentarily, and then nodded slowly. I smiled, and began my way back into the storage room.

“They’re up there. Careful, there’s a big tear in the box.” I said, pointing up to the box of Trublood. She didn’t have to reach up like me, but one bottle did topple out. Her other hand caught it without hesitation as she collected a few more. She then nudged the box back into place and swept out of the room, her arms full of red bottles. I sighed as I looked at the red tracks she had made leading out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment