Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

School

"The chemical compound for water is?"
I raised my hand, not trying to be a nerd, but annoyed nobody would answer her.
"Miss Martin?"
"The chemical compound is H2O"
Mrs. Boe smiled at me, "Very good, make sure you write that done class"
A small smile formed on my lips, then fell back into a frown when my teacher turned from me.
I heard the scratching of Embry and Quil's pencils across their note paper.
There was a faint snoring sound from my left, I shot a glance to the mutt.
His arm's were sprawled over his desk, drool fell from the corner of his mouth.
What a sorry sight.
"Class you've been so good, I'm letting you leave early" Mrs. Boe said, heading to the door.
Yeah right, she needed her orange juice and vodka.
I grabbed my bag, and smacked Jacob on the head to wake him up.
Embry was waiting for me up front, I laced my fingers in his as we walked down the hall.
"So, want to go to the dance tonight with me?" he asked, as we stopped in front of my class.
"Oh um yeah okay" I mumbled, looking away from him.
My face felt hot, I wasn't expecting him to ask me, seriously I didn't know he could dance.
He beamed and pulled me into a hug, "Have fun in math"
I stuck my tongue out and walked into class, Jared grinned as I sat down next to him.
"What do you want?"
"Well Taylor, wanna buy me lunch today?" he asked as he gave me a puppy dog look.
I shook my head, making my hair fall into my face, the warm air blew on my table.
My eyes started to drop as the teacher started his lesson, I'd get notes from Jared.
Putting my head on the desk, I let the teacher's voice slowly fade away.

"Taylor, stop following us, go back to Emily" ordered Sam.
I shook my head, I wasn't a wolf anymore, he couldn't control me again, I was free.
"No, I will not just stand back and watch you fight"
"No you'll just get in the way, your human now, get that through your head" snapped Quil.
I bared my human teeth at him, "go to hell"
He smirked, "Your following me down there"
Sam grabbed me just as I was about to knock his teeth in.
"Go" he ordered again, I turned my back on the pack and walked into the trees.
I was alone, no one was coming to help me, I was going to die.
Leeches surrounded me, closing me in, I trembled in fear.
I was never going to see my family again, I was never going to see Jacob again.
Suddenly, my white fur gleamed against the dark forest.
I was a wolf again.


A thick rapping on my desk, woke me from my dream.
I raised my head, my teacher was standing over me with a pissed off look on his face.
"Um, hi" I mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I yawned again.
Jared snickered, Mr. Ackermen shot a glare at him, before turning to finish me off.
"Get out of my class, I don't need someone to sleep and not learn"
Standing up I handed him my, some how, finished paper, his face turned to shock.
I grabbed my stuff and walked out of class, a smile lit up my face.
Screw Math, I was getting my wolf form back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter, next one will be longer.
Comments? (: