Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Hero

Image

"You know I was prefectly capable of walking through the woods" I huffed as a low bark came from Jake, pretty much telling me to shut up before he takes me back to Billy's. Like he would do that, he wouldn't leave me unprotected.
"Watch it Black, don't forget I'm the one riding you" I whispered in his ear, he shook his massive head and hurried forwards, I through my arms around his neck, hoping not to fall off this mutt.
I liked the feel of his warm, reddish brown fur through my fingers, his warm body felt good against the cold air. Maybe I was suppose to hate the kid, whatever for now I would bask in it's fine moments, I mean since I was going to die soon anyways,
A whimper escaped his mouth as I pulled my fingers through his fur again, mindlessly I smiled again, laying my head on his massive shoulders just petting him, I liked Jake this way. He didn't piss me off in wolf form.
The forest seem to be getting thicker and thicker the more we ran through it, I felt the strange feeling I had been here before, But I couldn't remember where. I heard Sam snort loudly and Jacob come to a complete halt, almost throwing me off his back.
Lifting my head, I saw them, the Cullen's all standing there looking at the pack with wide eyes, I held back a laugh trying to not cause drama, I mean hello I was human, easy target for feeding time.
I saw Jacob glance to his left, my eyes wandered that way as well, standing by gay boy was Bella Swan, I felt myself sit up, and grit my teeth, my eyes shooting daggers her way.
She was staring at me, a look of shock on her pale, human face. God did I just want to punch her so badly, my hands gripped Jacob's fur tightly, I knew it was hurting him, but I didn't care.
"What is she doing here?" I hissed, as one of the bloodsuckers turned to face me, his wavy blond hair blew lightly in the wind, I tensed up. Jacob bent down to the ground allowing me to hop off, not that I wanted too, cause I didn't feel safe.
Bella glanced at Jacob again before turning her gaze to the blond leech, man she needs to be eaten, save me from having to kill her. I didn't like it that she was still acting like Jacob wanted her.
I felt a warm hand on my should, holding me back from launching myself at her, I wish someone would tell her we were soul mates, so she can keep her eyes off him, but then again who was I to tell her when I was suppose to hate him.
Glancing up, I saw Embry wrap his arms around my chest, I felt guilty as he looked at me with his light eyes, full of happiness. How could I tell him that I wanted Jake? How do you just word that to someone who likes you?
I frowned, turning my attention elsewhere, actually looking at then Cullen's who were talking to Sam and Jacob, Bella was petting Jake's head as Edward glared at her, good someone else hated having them together.
"What's wrong?" asked Embry as he frowned at my unhappy face, Jacob was grinning as Bella ran her fingers through his fur, I felt my hands ball up. I meant how do I tell Embry that it's Jake's arm's I wanted holding me? I may be the worst girlfriend right now but whatever.
"Nothing" I pushed out of his grasp, my attitude clearly darkened by the fact that I was going to have to sit with Bella while the pack practiced with the Cullen's, I wasn't happy one bit by that thought.
Hours and a few knocked down trees later, it seemed the practice was coming to an end. I was sitting on the other side of the field, away from Bella and her leech lover, it made me sick at how he looked at her, like she was the world and he revolved around her.
I was laying with my back in the grass, staring up at the inky blue sky, the cool breeze blew around me, making me shiver slightly. I should have brought a jacket or something, not like I was really thinking at that time.
Something warm, plopped down beside me, a smile lit up my face as I saw those familiar brown eyes, he grinned and rested his massive head on my lap. I mindlessly I ran my fingers through his soft rustic color fur, hearing a whimper escape his mouth every now and then.
I loved how Jake was the one wolf that stood out, his color was so unique, none of us well expect for me were bold colors, they looked like normal wolves, me and Jake no we were different, we were special.
Well only Jake now.
My eyelids started to droop as I felt the buzz from his deep breaths, his steady heartbeat was a melody I would never get tired of, his warmth was something I wanted to have forever. Before I knew it, I was gone.

"Taylor? Taylor?! Wake up!"
I jerked up, hitting my head on whoever was just above me, "Ow" I hissed, grabbing my head as a throbbing pain shot through my left temple, god couldn't people let me sleep? Seriously I was sick of staying awake, I wanted to just close my eyes forever.
"Well glad your up now" muttered a deep, husky voice, I looked up to see Paul standing over me, his books in his right hand as he rubbed his head with his left, "Dude you have a hard head girl, seriously" I glared at him and sat up in my chair, stretching.
"Well you'll be glad to know that Mr. Bett's isn't giving us a quiz till after Monday" he grabbed my bag, and slung it over his shoulder, before heading towards the door, I trudged after him sleepily, trying not to run into anyone, but my vision was blurring in and out, my eyes drooping.
"How long till Summer?" I mumbled, as I slide down to the floor next to Paul and Jared's locker, my head hanging loosely down. Paul grumbled something, grabbing me under my arm, pulling me up to get a good look at me.
"We have another 3 weeks then we have that fight to take care of, by the way you look like shit" I snapped my head up, my hand contacting to the back of his head loudly, how dare he diss me, he knew what was going on, what an asshole.
"Fuck you Paul" I grabbed my bag, then stomped down the hall towards English, the one class I told myself once that I would never need, now I have to be here in case I am human for the rest of my life, I sighed.
I hurried to my seat, I had 1 minute to go before this class started, I glanced over to my left to see if Jake had arrived yet, thankfully not, probable flirting with the sluts, I took a deep breath to calm myself, telling myself he was free to flirt with whoever he wanted.
My body felt at ease as I realized how warm the room was, my eyes went blurry, slowly closing as I laid my head on my bag, there was no way I was going to even try and fight staying awake, I was passing somehow so I was taking a sleep day.
It felt as if I had only been out for only 3 minutes, when a loud cracking sound came from around me, I shot up, eyes wide with fear as I thought the worst. Mr. Sanders was standing over me with a broken yard stick dangling from his grasp, so that was the source of the noise.
I glared at him, he just frowned at me, his face red as a tomato which meant he was sending me out. "Miss Martian, I would like to have you repeat every thing I just said to the class, but you seem to have been asleep during my lecture"
"Yes, sir I was, it was a nice nap, thanks for asking" no point denying it, I was so done with this asshole fucking with me all the time, he could suck a cock for all I cared, I hated him I was letting him know it.
"Are you trying to be funny? How about we call your mother together" he threaten, yeah stupid man. My anger from lack of sleep boiled over at the threat, how dare he say shit like that.
"Go right a fucking head, but no one will pick up you stupid man, she's fucking dead" I snapped, standing up so I was nose and nose with him, I caught a flicker of fear in his black eyes, but I didn't care he messed with me for the last time.
"You can just call the office and tell them I am failing English because I'm not coming back to this damn, useless class" I threw my bag over my shoulder, shoved my desk away, and walked to the door, my head held high the whole time.
He was the one I wished was getting hunted by vampires, not me.

"Taylor, what the hell was that?!" yelled Sam as he towered over me, his black eyes hard on my face, I gulped, trying not to show how much he terrified me when he was angry, but then again who was he too scold me for walking out of school?
I stood my ground, no way was he gonna yell at me without me saying something back, "Would you shut up!" I snapped at him, I heard a gasp behind me, twirling around I saw Embry, Jake, and Leah standing there, waiting till I was done getting yelled at, so they could get their orders.
Facing Sam again I started pacing back and forth, "Now, you have no right to yell at me for my actions! I am 18 and an adult I make my own decisions do not forget that!" I glared at him, making sure my words were understood, they were.
It was quiet for a moment before Sam let out a huff, "You are human now, do not forget that you have to find a job, and have a life" that sent me over the edge, who was he too let me know again and again I wasn't one of them, I was human, seriously I got the point!
"I understand I'm human again please, rub it in a little more until you do damage" I shook my head and rushed to the door, my car keys in hand. "Don't find me" I snapped as I hurried out in the rain towards my yellow Camaro, screw werewolves.
I drove down the street, not knowing where I was going but not caring where I went, nothing was keeping me here in La Push. Nothing was worth it, I could run and no one would care, well only two people would care but not like that mattered.
My radio blasted at me, as I opened my window to let the cool water drops hit my flushed face, How much more could I endure? I was so close to my breaking point from falling in love to loosing myself in this whole mess. I wasn't super human, I needed a hero to save me now.
I felt like a monster keeping myself with the pack even though I was human, there was a secret side of me I kept inside of me, my feelings no one could read. Why must I have to be this? A normal fucked up human?
Sighing I turned the radio up louder, a song blared at me, and my heart stopped as I heard the lyrics blast at me, I choked on my air.

I'm just a step away
I'm just a breath away
Losing my faith today
Falling off the edge today

I am just a man
Not superhuman
I'm not superhuman
Someone save me from the hate.

It's just another war
Just another family torn
Falling from my faith today
Just a step from the edge
Just another day in the world we live

I need a hero to save me now
I need a hero, save me now
I need a hero to save my life
A hero will save me just in time

I've gotta fight today
To live another day
Speaking my mind today
My voice will be heard today

I've gotta make a stand
But I am just a man
I'm not superhuman
My voice will be heard today

It's just another war
Just another family torn
My voice will be heard today
It's just another kill
The countdown begins to destroy ourselves

I need a hero to save me now
I need a hero, save me now
I need a hero to save my life
A hero will save me just in time


I felt tears run down my face as I turned the radio off, what was happening to me? I knew what I should do, but I didn't want to think like that. I had no choice though, the only hero I had was myself and I had to do what I dreaded.
Turning the car around, I took a deep breath, and rushed towards Forks, I didn't want to do this, But I had no option I had to talk to her, I had to talk to Bella.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna thank xBuiltxForxSin for the lovely banner <3
So what do you think? Lot happens in this chapter, so go comment tell me what you think!
Love you Twilight fans.