Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Plane

I hurried to my seat, trying to stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks, giving away just how I felt. I was scared, I was upset, I was heartbroken, and worse I just destroyed the man I love, yeah so tell me you wouldn't cry either.
I was alone now, no one would save me, I was going to die alone, I was going to die unloved.
My eyes stung as another batch of tears pushed their way down my cheek, tears of regret, tears of anger. I thought I once could live with this regret, but it hurt, more then I ever thought possible.
How could I be so heartless? He loved me and I tore his heart out, stomped on it, then handed it back in front of everyone. That was a new all time low for me, I must admit.
"Welcome to flight 246, we will be setting off momentarily"
I felt my phone start to vibrate in my pocket, causing me to jump a little, I had totally forgotten about it. Flipping it open I saw 12 missed calls, 5 voice messages, and 23 texts. Before I could ignore it, my phone went off again, I had a text from an unknown number.
Confused, I read the message. I know you don't like me, but your stronger then me for doing this -Bella yeah, she would send that to me, stupid human had to have someone with her.
But was I no different? Wasn't I the one afraid to be alone? Who was I to judge, she could die with Edward or Jacob, I was going to die with no one. I turned my phone off and stared out the dirty,little window.
So much was happening to me, I wanted it to stop, yeah wishfully thinking,

We sat at the gate a few more minutes until at last the flight attendant shut the door tightly, easing the feeling of worry from me, I had thought Jacob or Sam would follow me on here,
My heart started racing as I noticed the plane started backing away from the gate, I was freaked I won't lie. I had never flown before, not once.
A light flicked on overhead, it showed a seat belt, so I fastened mine tightly, this new experience was one I didn't plan on having alone, but then again I had myself to blame for that.
The plane started gathering speed and my hands automatically gripped the arm rest, my knuckles turned white as I closed my eyes, I didn't like this.
"First time flying dear?"
I peeked over to my left to see a lady who had to be at least 50, smiling at me with her blue eyes sparkling with kindness. Nodding I felt the plane start to lift off, the feeling scared me.
A breathy laugh came from the old woman, feeling her gaze on me, the plane leveled out and I relaxed, letting go of the arm rest.
"Are you flying to Virginia for business or pleasure?" the lady seemed sweet, I smiled at her before turning back to the window in case I started crying, she wouldn't know.
"Escape" I frowned at how stupid that sounded, a warm feeling came over me as the woman put her hand over mine, her kind face made me miss my family even more.
"Problems back home?"
I nodded, staring at her hand over mine. How kind she was worrying about another person, a complete stranger.
"Family troubles?" she asked, trying to guess, I shook my head lightly, "No boy trouble" her eyebrows went up as if she was shocked I would leave my home over something so stuipd, maybe in a sense it was but she didn't know half of it.
"He broke your heart?"
"At one point he did, but this time it was me who broke him to pieces" my voice broke on the last word, I felt childish as I spilled my feelings out to a stranger.
"So your the girl throwing the fit?" she chuckled under her breath remembering my out burst on Jacob, when I had seen my vision go red, when I had started to shake.
My face turned red, "May I tell you something?" the lady asked me, her face full of seriousness" I nodded, her thumb rubbing the back of my hand soothingly.
"When I was 16, my mother told me I was going to marry a young man next store, but I was in love with another"
She gave me a small smile, her eyes filled up with sadness, it made me want to comfort her greatly.
"What happened?" I asked her, very interested in her story, I knew this couldn't have ended well.
"I didn't want to hurt the man I was arranged to so I married him instead of following my heart"
"Do you regret your decision?" I felt like this woman thought about this all time, wondering what if she choose her heart.
She nodded, "You my dear will choose the right path" then she leaned back into her seat, her hand slipped off mine, I also sat back thinking of what she had just said.
My eyes started to droop down, I hadn't realized how tired I actually was, I let my eyes close and I slipped off to dream land.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner's would be loved, next chapter will be a amazing, your going to love it.
So comments?
I know this chapter is a little boring but it was kinda needed in a way.
So I saw Avatar: The Last Air Bender, I love that movie!
I also saw Eclipse, finally. I thought Jacob was suppose to have no shirt,.
Idk why he keeps wearing one, seriously I like him without one.
Anyways seeing it again tonight <3
Let's comment on Jake's hotness and make a banner, I love you all.