Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

I Wish

I felt myself grip the arms of the seat as the plane gently rolled away from the gate, I hated flying seriously it would probable kill me this time. Jacob looked over at me, a grin on his prefect lips, oh how I wanted him to lean over and kiss me forever.
"Scared?" he asked as the plane started to pick up speed, I just nodded and tried to close my eyes, but Jacob grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together, I looked up at his sparkle brown eyes, and I totally forgot where I was. I was memorized. He leaned in his breath hitting my face, making me tremble with happiness.
"JJJake" I stuttered, feeling the plane start to lift off, bringing me back to my fears, but Jacob took my lips in his and my mind went completely blank, expect for him and how to make my heart calm down, this was just something I hoped I would get use too, not like he knew I liked it though. That was a secret, he wouldn't be allowed to know how it made me happy.
When the plane leveled out, Jake's lips left mine, they tingled. "There plane forgotten" he smirked a cocky look at me, which resulted in a smack upside the head, man could he ruin a romantic moment. I turned to look out the window, trying to ease the sudden storm in my chest, how was I an alpha? Not trying to complain knowing I once wished I'd just have my own pack. I was joking then.
Why was I chosen to run a pack? The worst part, Jacob fucking Black was in my damn life for good, he had thrown off Sam's chains of command and had tangled himself in mine. Dumb ass mutt, I mean first he imprints, now this. How much more shit was he gonna do to me?
I sighed, feeling the weight of my stress pressing down on me, the only good thing that came out of this little trip was me turning into a wolf for a brief period of time. So much for getting away. Leah was waiting for us in La Push, my best friend (if she could even be called that anymore) was not thrilled in fact she gave off the scent of hate.
I deserved it though, I was going to take whatever she did to me with no complaints because she was right, I was a coward. I was scared to admit anything, to admit I was in love, to admit I was afraid to die. I was a wuss.
The plane started to jerk, my senses snapped back to reality as my stomach did a small flip, I shut my eyes tightly hoping that the jerking would stop. It didn't in fact it got worse. Jacob grabbed my face, my cheeks sandwiched between his hot palms, I whimpered as the plane jerked down words then back up.
"Taylor, open your eyes, it's okay, look at me" he whispered, trying to ease my nerves, but it wasn't working. I buried my head in his chest, his musk calmed down my heart a little, this metal death machine couldn't kill me. I wasn't going to die from this thing, I was going to die at the hands of a vampire.
That's when my vision started to blur, my sight slowly turning black, was I dying? I grabbed out at Jake, his hand slowly slide into mine, his other one was wiping at my forehead. Was he trying to talk to me? I could hear frantic mummers but no words could I comprehend.
That's when a I felt the sharp pain, and I screamed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me awhile to update, just got back from OBX.
Short chapter, but I would still love comments.
I'm really sorry I really am, still love me?