Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Want To Forget

I guess I should start by saying that, I did finally make it off that damn death trap they call a plane, & I was sent back to Billy's so that Carlisle could keep me under his care. I wish I could say everything went back to normal when I arrived, no one held it against me, no one was angry.
But then that would be a lie.
No, when Jake & I got to his house, the whole pack was there, waiting for me so that most of them could bitch at me. Leah wouldn't even look at me, and as sad as this sounds, Sam grounded me to the house. This was bullshit, but I know they love me, but really grounded? I was legally an adult.
So here I am, pacing around the living room of Billy's house, waiting till the damn pack gets back from running patrols, so that someone can go with me to a club. How bogus was that? I sighed and continued my pacing, hoping to god that someone hurry up so I could get out of here. Now you may be asking yourself, Why not just walk out the door Taylor? Well trust me I tried, they put alarms up.
I was so sick of being treated like a kid, I was a grown adult, I should be allowed to do whatever the hell I want. Huffing, I heard tires crunch on the gravel, finally someone was home, fixing my hair as I passed the mirror and grabbed my leather jacket off the back of the chair, I was having fun tonight. No one was going to stop me.
"Taylor?" someone yelled as I heard footsteps enter the house, a fake smile was already plastered on my face, as I headed towards the hallway where the first person I saw was Sam. He raised an eyebrow at me as he took in my outfit, my short skirt & sequined tank top, maybe I looked like a hooker, but did I care? Hell no. Leah stood next to him, just staring at me, as if I was crazy to be going out in that.
"So who is going with me? I need to get the hell out of here" I said, grabbing my keys off the table, Sam nodded towards Leah, in which she just glared at him, I didn't care who the fuck went with me, wasn't going to remember them when I was done with the night. "Great, let's go" I grabbed her hand, pulling her to the door, I needed to leave now. "Hold on, where are you going?" asked Sam, standing in front of me.
A quick smile was on my lips, as I let go of Leah, "Why just to a club, don't worry no vampires there" then without waiting for a response I was out the front door with Leah at my heels, tonight was a get fucked up and forget kind of night.

I don't remember when I got to the club, or even when I got my first drink all I knew was my sixth shot, and the room was spinning, but I didn't care this what I came here for, to forget. The bartender was stupid, never once carding me, as he poured me another shot, a smile on his face. Leah was next to me, watching me down shot after shot, with no word out of her mouth. Good, I didn't need to hear shit from her tonight.
I came here for one thing and I wasn't leaving for a while, not in any hurry to get back to that damn prison, some guy sat next to me as the bartender filled my glass again, the best thing about me, I couldn't look drunk when I really was wasted. "Hey baby" said the guy from next to me, his voice was so low and husky. I looked over and blinked, trying to clear up my sight a little.
I swear I saw four of him, my head started to ache at trying to get a good look at him, he had short black hair and blue eyes, he was like a mix of punk and bad boy. He looked like a guy who came to just try and leave with some girl so he could have a one night stand, wow was I still thinking clearly? I hadn't had enough to drink then.
"Hello" I replied, sending him a wide smile, before turning back towards my drink, Leah rolled her eyes at the guy as she sipped her water, I couldn't help but giggle. The man glared at her before turning back to me.
"Would you like to dance?" I spun around to look at him, who the hell did he think I was? But wasn't I here to have fun? "I'm not that drunk sir, um what's your name? I have to know before I give you an answer" my eyes looked up at him, he took a step back, his breath getting knocked out of him.
He smiled and held his hand out,"Names Nick, what's your gorgeous?" a giggle escaped my lips again, but I shook his hand, "Name's Taylor". We talked for a few minuets before he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.
The room was spinning really badly now, I had never felt like this before, I wanted to just be sick, my mind was going fuzzy, I was scared. "I need to sit down now, I don't feel good" I said, trying to push him away from me so I could go back to the bar and lay my head down, but he held on tighter and my waist started going numb, he just smiled at me, and that's when I started to freak out.
I felt helpless, my body wasn't responding to what I wanted it to do, Nick bent his head down to my ear and whispered slowly "Don't think about it". Did he know I was trying to go back to Leah? Wait where was she? She couldn't of have left me here alone, right?
My eyes grew wide, my heart racing as he started dragging me towards the exit, I stumbled after him, trying to stop him by pulling back, but his grip on my arm tightened. Just when I thought I wasn't going to get away a hand grabbed my free one and pulled me back slightly, breaking the contact Nick had on my arm.
"I think she is trying to tell you she doesn't want to go with you" came that voice that I loved to hear when I was upset, I turned to see Jared there,his face a mixture of anger and worry. I rushed into his chest, Nick looked pissed as he made a grab for me again, Jared quickly pulled me behind him allowing Nick to take in his muscles and full size. That's when I felt it, the urge to get sick, I pulled on Jared's shirt, signaling to him that I had to go.
Jared lead me passed Nick, bumping him out of the way, to get me out of there and home, he grabbed my keys and opened my passenger door, I laid the seat back, we didn't talk the whole way home, which was good cause I had to be sick. As soon as we pulled up to the house, I scrambled out of the car and ran toward the grassy area near the woods, where I was violently sick, tears rolled down my cheeks as I fell to my knees still getting sick.
Someone pulled my hair back from my face and rubbed my back, when I was done, I sat on my knees and cried, before turning back around to get sick again. "Shh it's okay Taylor" I heard Jared whisper as he rubbed my back again soothingly, I began sobbing harder, asking for Jacob, my Jacob. Jared pulled out his phone and put it against his ear.
A few minutes later Jake, and Sam ran outside, I was getting sick again, Sam picked me up and carried me back into the house, then took me to my bed, I fell asleep listening to Jacob's soothing humming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay last update until I get back.
I'd love comments to come back too please.
This is my favorite chapter of all time, I want to thank my mother for the inspiration.
Now please comment or make me a banner <3
Love, Amber