Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

No Tears

Image

This is wrong, don't do this.
My mine screamed at me as I watched Jacob crawl over me, the bed sinking a little with his added weight, I looked over him, his eyes were liquid fire, his tan chest had a 6 pack and felt slippery smooth against my hand as I ran my hand down his chest.
Don't let this go on!
Screamed my brain over and over again as I yanked him down so that I could kiss him, why couldn't my brain stop thinking and go along with this? But it had a point, I couldn't let this go on, it wasn't fair to either of us if I was still slightly intoxicated and the fact that the war was soon approaching. Jacob had to keep a clear head if he wanted to survive.
With a sigh, I pulled back, pushing him lightly against his toned chest, making him pull back slightly. "What's the matter?" he asked, as I hurried from under him, rushing to my bed and sat down, distance would help keep my hormones down.
Tell the truth, let him know how you feel, tell him you love him, tell him your going to die.
Damn brain! shut the fuck up! I smiled over at him, "well you have to prepare to fight, mutt and me well I have other important things to take care of", Yeah that did it, the mean bitterness bubbled deep in me, fuck dude I was saving his damn girlfriend and protecting his dumb ass.
"Oh now it's back to name calling? Real cool Taylor" he snapped as he sat up, looking over me.
I stood up and stretched, acting as if our make out session hadn't meant shit to me, how hard it was to act like I hated him. "What did you honestly think I was into that?" I made a little shocked sound, before laughing. Inside I was slowly falling apart, I was dying.
"Yeah jokes on me huh?! Damn Taylor I fucking hate you sometimes, way to tease me" he roared, as he started to tremble. My mind shot back to Emily's beautiful destroyed face, but I didn't care, I was Taylor Martin, the biggest, baddest, bitch alive.
My mouth fell open a little at his words, I hate you. Well jackass welcome to my life. I hit the mother load didn't I? One person I didn't have to worry about getting in my way now. I felt my fist collied with his jaw, as I too started to tremble, my other fist hit his stomach. Was I beating him up?
"Now you listen here Bitch Ass, you left didn't you? You fucking think you can just walk into my life and a few months later we will be okay? Your a joke, a loser, I hate you!" oh how those words broke me inside, would I ever function right after this?
He stared at me, his eyes bright with unshed tears, "Well I love you Taylor, why can't you fucking see it! I want you forever, but you pull shit like this and I wonder why god made me choose you, your a bitch! We are soul mates so I always come back to you!"
"Don't worry I don't want you to come back, because you broke me so badly when you left that I haven't got a heart or a soul, trust me Black I won't loose sleep over you"
Then I turned and left the room, surprisingly not one tear fell from my eyes, the urge to cry never showed up, this was so hurtful, but it felt right, my mind hadn't complained, but I had just messed up everything now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love my banner so thank you so much to everyone who is making them for me.
No new updates till I get comments, I need feedback!