Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Heated Up

Why? Did he really just ask why? Didn’t he realize that he was the only one I ever wanted? The one I have always loved?
I felt so small, so childish, trembling and vulnerable.
“I have always loved you, you made me happy at my lowest, and you’ve been here for me through everything”
His brown eyes sparkled with unshed tears; then before I realized it, I was in his arms, my head buried in his shoulder, my hands clinging to the fabric of his shirt. Sobs racked through my body, my eyes blurred from the tears.
“Taylor, it’s okay shh” he rubbed my back, he carried me to the bed and my body started to heat up, I knew what I wanted, wither I regret it in the morning or not, I wanted this.
I turned my head and placed my lips on his bare shoulder, I felt him shudder which fueled my fire, I grabbed a handful of hair and my mouth found his. I could hear the ripping of our clothes, and the soft thud they made as the hit the floor.
“Taylor” he growled, yanking his mouth away, and then bending down to kiss my neck.
“Jake, I want it, please” I begged, clawing at his sweaty skin.
And with that two became one
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, had a writers block but I'm back!
& Ready to continue writing, Feedback would be great.
This is a short chapter but they finally sealed the deal.