Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Your A Nightmare

It was dark, cold, and rainy, but what else did you expect from La Push?
I heard the swaying of trees, as the wind blew gently throw the leaves sending them showering towards the ground.
The light drops of water felt good against my warm face, chasing the fever away from me.
The sound of song birds singing a merry tune, echoed through the forest.
This was peaceful, nothing bad could happen, I was safe here in my mind, I was home.
But, I knew this was a dream because reality never was this good, reality brought pain, hurt, suffering.
Suffering, something I wanted to avoid, I would trade my soul, just to stay asleep forever.
I heard a voice, calling for me on the wind, it was my father's voice.
Oh, how the thought of him made me happy, I wanted to be with him and my mother, back at our little house.
Back on La Push beach, with my dad holding my hand, swinging me around, telling me stories of our people.
I fought back the tears that threaten to fall from my eyes, trying to block out the pain.
Trying to grasp the feeling of safeness again, I ignored the echoing voice, I just wanted peace.
That's when I felt it, the warm hand caressing my cheek, as a soft voice murmured my name.
I knew that sound anywhere, I'd grown up with it, I had learned to love and hate it, Jacob was here.
I shut my eyes tighter not wanting him here, not in my safe place, not where I'd be afraid to be free.
"Go away, please go away" I whispered softly, this was my dream, I did not want him here.
"Taylor, open your eyes" he commanded me, his voice sounded like music to my ears.
Oh, how the thought of him leaving me hurt, I already was broken beyond repair, what more could he do to me now?
He was good at fixing things, but me I wasn't going to be his next project.

"Taylor honey, open your eyes"
Honey? Now he must want me to rip his throat out, how dare he use those words on me.
So much for peace and serenity, I pulled my eyes back slowly, taking in the bright brown ones above me.
"Jake..." he pressed his fingers to my lips cutting off my sentence, he held his hand out.
I looked at it, then him, he must be joking right? I just wanted to be alone in my safe little world.
I took his hand, why not see where this nightmare of mine will go?
He led me through the thick, plants and trees, not saying one word to me, his fingers laced threw mine.
Then he stopped, letting our hands drop, he turned towards me, I looked up into his eyes.
The look he gave me took my breath away, it was like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time.
I stepped back away from him, I knew that look, Sam gave it to Emily, Jared gave it Kim....
A snarl ripped from my throat, No it couldn't be! Not to him, no way in hell would I agree to it.
Jacob looked at me, then stepping towards me, he held out a bracelet, "For you huknana"
That sent me over the edge huknana ment soulmate,the bracelet was a Qileute symbol for commitment and faith, my vision turned red.

Image

I sat up panting, my hair was matted to my sticky forehead, the sweat ran down my arms.
No wonder Jacob didn't phase into a wolf when I about killed him, he couldn't.
He had imprinted on me, I could feel the pull of affection towards him, that was not avoidable.
However the anger was still there in me, it kept the good feelings away.
I wouldn't be his mate, I didn't want him even 30 feet near me, and now we were suppose to be lovers?
Eff that mess
I looked at the clock, 6:30, might as well get ready for school, besides I needed the distraction.
Pulling on a pair of jeans, and a clean shirt, I didn't worry about my hair or make up.
It wasn't going to be on anyways after school, I mean when you turn into a wolf make up was ruined.
"Good morning TJ how are you feeling this morning?" asked Carol, as I hopped into the kitchen.
The smell of bacon and eggs, made my stomach growl loudly, which made me laugh.
"I'm great, very hungry"
She smiled and placed a plate in front of me, which I devoured in about 3 seconds, I grabbed my bag off the floor.
"Thanks for breakfast, I'm going to be late tonight so just leave dinner in the oven for me"
She nodded and kissed my cheek, like she did every morning before sending me off.

"Hello hello baby, you called I can't hear a thing, I have got no service in the club"
I sighed and stepped out of my little yellow Honda Civic, my sunglasses were already on.
Music blared through my earphones, as I opened my trunk and grabbed my backpack.
"What did you say, oh your breaking up on me, sorry I can not hear you I'm kinda busy"
I patted my car, and locked it,"Later Bumblebee" I mumbled heading toward the hell hole.
[yes I named my car]
"Stop calling stop calling, I don't wanna think anymore, stop telephoning me"
I held my head high as I walked through those familiar hallways of La Push High.
Home of the Wolf.
How ironic that the animal everyone cheers for at games, happens to be me.
I sat in Mr.Sanders class trying to pay attention, but I couldn't something was bothering me.
And that something happen to be the moronic mutt sitting next to me name Jacob Black.
He kept trying to get my attention by throwing paper at me, and whispering my name.
I felt my self ball my fist up, one good hit was all it would take to knock him out.
"Miss Martin would you like to repeat what I just said?" asked Mr. Sanders glaring at me.
Oh shit, what was it we were just talking about? Everyone turned to look at me.
My face growing hot, then I noticed my book on my desk Romeo & Juliet, what a nightmare.
"Um something about Romeo being stupid and Juliet being equally as dumb"
the class laughed as the teacher, went to his desk and pulled out a detention slip. I sighed.
I was always getting one from him, he hates me.
"You can come scrub my board clean after school and laugh about it" he said turning back to the front board.
I stood up, and handed him back the slip of paper, "Excuse me no I'm not"
"Miss Martin sit down at once" he hissed looking up at me, good thing I was so much taller then him.
"No, I'm done wasting my damn time in your stupid class" Then I gathered my books and walked out.
Eff English, wasn't going to help me in the future anyways.

"You gotta be kidding" I yelled loudly as I stomped towards my fourth block, Leah just smiled sadly at me.
We walked into art class, and I took my seat right next to none other then Jacob,was he stalking me?.
"You okay?" he asked as I slammed my drawing pad on the desk and roamed around my back pack for my pencil.
"No got sent out of second block " said Leah as she pulled out her painting supplies.
"Taylor, do you always get in trouble?"
I nodded, " yup, I'm bad to the bone, to bad none of my teachers know I'm a wolf"
That would scare them silly, which would result in A plus in every class.
"yeah who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" he muttered as my eyes looked away.
"Shut up jerk face, I'm much scary then you, a tiny, leech loving mutt"
He growled at me, I knew I hit a nerve.
Then who happens to walk though the door other then my ex boyfriend Wesley Thompson.
I sighed and stared down at my drawing pad, waiting for the teacher to tell us what to do.
I heard Leah make a gaging noise and I looked up she was pointing at Wes.
"Hey douche bag this is a none ugly zone, so you need to look somewhere else, asshole" she yelled.
he rolled his eyes and sat down next to the biggest slut in the area, Tracey Smith.
of coursed he'd pick that over me, I mean after all, he didn't like me the same way anymore.
Fucking Kid, don't say I blame him though, I could easily kill him now.
"I hate that kid" muttered Jake as he watched Wes lay a hand on one of the Tracey arm, shooting a glance my way.
"Yeah how do you break up with someone who cared alot about you?" chimed in Leah.
"Kid needs a fucking head check, he lost the best thing that will ever happen to him"
Kind of like you Jacob?
"I know like he didn't know she would be crushed and hurt, I hate him so much. he has to be gay, do you see a purse?"
I peeked up at them and cleared my throat, "still here guys"
Jacob grinned and patted my hand, "Want to join in dissing your ex?"
I felt an electric shock flow through my body, I froze, fuck my dream was real, He really did imprint on me. Keep it cool girl.
I shook my head, as nice as it sounded to diss him. I still didn't want to believe it was over.
A year wasted on a silly boy with silly thoughts, he said forever and forever ended 4 months ago.
yet I still held on to some kind of hope, maybe he did care, maybe deep down he loved me the same way.
I shook my head, stopping myself from going on, I only dated him to forget Jake.
In the end I went in to deep, and almost didn't make it out alive.
No way in hell did he care about me like that anymore,I needed to let that thought go.
Leah noticed my internal battle and raised an eyebrow at me, I smiled as Mrs. Smith told us our assignment.
"I want you t draw a picture of what you think is the most important thing in your life"
The only important thing to me was my pack, but how would that look if I drew a bunch of wolves?
Mrs. Smith would send me to a mental ward, yeah that would go over so well.
I sighed, this assignment sucked major ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
This happens to be my favorite chapter (:
Comments are loved, thanks for all the support.