Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

My Family

A scream was locked in my throat, as I sat up quickly. Sweat drenched my naked body, making the light green sheets stick to me.
My hair was plastered to my face, my eyes wide as they tried to find some sort of light in the dark. Taking a deep breath I tried to keep my heart rate down.
Who was that little girl? Why had my insticts told me to protect her? Was she going to be in the clearing with Bella?
More importantly, where the fuck was I?
Looking around, I noticed the tiny wolf carved into bed frame, the small window that now was letting some of the sunlight peak through the brown curtians.
I was in Jacob's house, pulling the sheet over my bare breasts, my hands trying to sooth the tangled mess of hair, my body was raging with heat, my core sore and tingling.
Had I done the inspeakable? Had I given into my tempations? Had I fully given Jake my heart, body, and soul?
Yes, I, Taylor Martin, had sex with Jacob Black, I was no longer a virgin.
Glancing over at the other side of the bed, I noticed Jacob was gone, odd shouldn't somebody who had just got laid still be asleep? Cuddling up to the girl?
I slowely stood up, my legs a little wobblely, my muscles ached, but I was happy, happy I could finally show Jake just how much he ment to me.
Where was Jake anyways? I listened, hoping to hear his voice downstairs, or in the bathroom, or something. But I got nothing. Was there a meeting today? Did Sam need him?
Grabbing my clothes, I put them on, thinking about where he would be, and that's when I saw it. A note laying on the night stand, picking it up, I read it.

Taylor, I couldn't bear to wake you up, you look so peaceful when you sleep. I just wanted to say thank you for one of the most wonderful nights of my life.
I love you, and I'm going to protect you, stay with Emily until this fight is over, then I will come to you. I will find you.
Love, Jacob

The letter fell from my cold, numb fingers. My eyes staring at this piece of paper, that told me what the date was, what my lover was doing. It was the day I died. The day I defend Bella Swan.
I could feel my world rocking, knees on the verge of buckling, no I had to hold it together, I had to keep myself bound to reality. I couldn't slip away, I needed to get my senses together.
Quickly, my hands searched the floor, feeling for fabric, my gaze fixed on the window, at the sunlight peaking into the room behind the dusty curtian. What time was it? Had the assualt against the blood suckers started?
I didn't know, all I knew was I needed to get out of this house, but first thing first, check on Billy.
Rushing down the stairs 3 at a time, I skidded to a halt in kitchen door way, my senses tingling, I could smell the faint smell of tabacoo, Billy sent. He had been here, but not for awhile, I knew he must of been safe.
Good, I couldn't bear it if I found out he was going to be close to this battle.
Flinging the door open, I ran towards the forest, towards Emily's, towards the house I knew I would be safe in, had I actually followed orders and stayed.
But I was Taylor Martin, and I lived to break the fucking rules.
Emily was on the porch the moment I broke through the thick, tangling of bushes, a smile of relief spread across her tan, beautiful, destroyed face. Her long black hair a rumpled mess, as if she had ran her hands through it in agony, as in stress.
She was worried, I could read it in her big, bright brown eyes. Could you blame her? Her lover was about to face an army of blood thristy newborns, set to kill.
I'd be frantic as hell too.
"Taylor, where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you!" She pulled me into a hug, the smell of lavender invaded my nose, making me think of my mother and peace.
We? Who was we? Everyone was in the clearing, right? Maybe Bella? She was suppose to be here after all. I looked behind Emily to see Seth, the youngest one, sitting in the kitchen. A look of pure anger and hurt on his face.
"Whats Seth doing here?" Not that I minded to much, he was way to young to be in the fight. He had his whole life to live.
Emily let go of me, "Sam told him to stay behind and watch you and Bella"
"Where is Bella?" I already knew the answer before the words even escaped her mouth, I hadn't seen her in the kitchen or on the porch which meant she wasn't there. I already knew that though.
"She went to the clearing with Edward, she refused to leave his side"
Taking a deep breath, I smiled at Emily and gave her a long hug, I had to give Bella props, she was brave as hell, she was in love so I kinda understood why she refused to leave his side.
"Emily, I need to be there, with my pack, my brothers & sister" and with that, I turned and speed off before she or Seth could stop me.
I had to be with my family, I had to be with Jacob.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, at least 3 for a new chapter!
Go comment!