Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

Bleed It Out

Image

I unlocked the trunk to my car and threw my things in there, then slammed it shut.
Today was the worst day of my entire life, Jacob was in 2 out of the four classes I had.
So much for wanting to stay away from him, I seriously never hated a kid so much in my life.
Sam had ordered me not to hurt him, which meant I HAD to follow the rule.
& as for him imprinting well one things for sure, he was getting an earful from me tonight.
Just as I was about to step into the driver seat, Jacob hurried towards me, a grin across hisadorable ugly face.
"Hey wait up" said Jake as he skidded to a stop in front of me, I gritted my teeth.
"Yes?"
"Sam called, we have a meeting at his house"
"Okay, then moron thanks for the heads up, now leave" I hissed turning my car on, my radio blaring.
"Um I missed the bus, and I know you don't like me, but could you give me a ride to Sam's?" he asked quietly.
I stared at him, well I hate him and I should make him walk, but I didn't want to upset Sam.
"Fine, get in but don't touch anything or your walking the rest of the way."
He nodded and hurried into the front seat, this was so awkward.

"So what have you been up to since I've been gone?"
Was he seriously going to talk about this right now? He must of been dropped on his head as a baby.
"I've been running around as wolf, if you didn't happen to notice" I sped down the street.
Being a wolf and missing you so much
Yeah, isn't it great I happen to have a gene that was passed down from my dad, a wolf gene.
Just so awesome, NOT!
"I know, I can't believe it, I never thought of you being a wolf"
glancing over at him, I noticed him playing with his thumbs, he was nervous.
"Shit happens, then you die"
It was quiet the rest of the way to Sam's which I was thankful for, It gave me time to think.
I didn't want him to know that deep inside I was happy he was back, my anger and hate kept him from knowing.
Which was perfectly fine by me, no way was I gonna just let him walk into my life so easily.

I pulled up to Sam's little cottage and smiled, at least Emily was here and Leah.
Jake got out, sniffing the air, "MM Emily's cooking man how I missed it"
"Guess if you weren't such a weak ass, you wouldn't have done what you did, and have to live off animals"
Now I knew I hit a nerve, I heard the growl rumble from his throat, I smirked, and started towards the house.
"What is your problem?" he snapped, blocking my path, I glared at him, baring my teeth.
"You are my problem Jacob Black, from the moment you stepped foot in La Push"
"Oh really? how can you hate me so much? We grew up together, Best Friend forever remember?!"
Oh he was going to play this game huh? Two could play at that.
"Oh you were, but then Bella Swan came along and you ditched me for her, the leech lover"
I saw the pain flash through his eyes as he winced at the name.
"You had no idea I was even around, waiting, and then you leave and bang one day I'm a wolf"
"Being a wolf isn't so bad" he muttered.
"Yeah right, you think it's not so bad because you imprinted on someone" I spit at him.
His eyes widened as he looked at me, "how did you know?"
"I'm not stupid Jacob Black, I see the way you look at me"
And I secretly love it, but not that he needs to know that much.
"Taylor I..."
I held up my hand to cut him off, "I'm not going to be anything to you"
"You have no choice"

I walked around him, to pissed to say another word, fuck men to the fiery pits of hell.
All they were good for was to look at, not much else you could do with them.
As I walked into the house, I could hear the heavy footsteps of jackass behind me.
Soul mates my ass, fate had a sick sense of humor really, way to now make me not be able to date!
Sam, Jared, and Paul were sitting on the couch, while Leah, Seth, Embry, and Ouil stood up, backs against the wall.
"Well have you two love birds stopped fighting yet?" asked Seth, I let out a hiss and sat next to Paul.
"Shut up Seth" muttered Leah, as she shot a glance over to me.
"okay that's enough, it's time to have a pack meeting" command Sam as he stood up, the room went silent.
"Well since we know that Jacob is back to stay, I have deiced to let him be second in command again"
My eyes widen, and shock was easily read on my face, "Your fucking kidding me right?"
Sam shook his head, "No it was his job when he left, it's his job now that he is back"
"That was my post, my job I won't give it up"
"You can drill them one more time, then Jake gets to do it"
"No, I won't allow it Sam, he left, he doesn't deserve it back"
I was standing up now, trembling, this had to be one sick ass joke, or at least another nightmare.
This kid was ruining my life minute by minute, first my life is tied to his, now he takes my job.
Fate was seriously mocking me, laughing right in my face.
"Taylor, sit down, he is back, he is in the pack again, he is beta" ordered Sam, I felt the command run through my blood.
God I was sick of following him, but I wasn't strong enough too defy Alpha's orders.
I shook my head and walked out, I'm seriously ready to just find a new pack.
I walked to my car, no way was I going to even stay in the same room right now with them.
I'd end up ripping someones head off, whether it be Quil for his damn mouth.
Or Jacob for his lack of smartness, maybe even Sam cause he just pissed me off.
I knew actually what I needed right now, some Ben and Jerry's, Viva La Bam, and Cheetos.
The prefect way to calm down, I mean for a human Bam Margera was hot as mess, plus he made me laugh.
But first I wanted to be in my wolf form, no matter how much I complained about it, I secretly loved it.

Bleed it out, dig it deeper just to throw it away, I bleed it out

I stopped nodding my head to the beat, my long, brown hair whipped around my face as I drove fast down I-ten with my window down.
The forecast for today
Cloudy with a chance of rain
A perfect day
My radio was blasting, I felt free, independent, like I had no problems.
But I knew that when I turned back towards La Push, that all my problems would be back.
But until then I would have no care in the world.

Bleed it out, dig it deeper just to throw it away, I bleed it out

I tapped on the wheel to the beat, I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't want to stop.
I pulled over to the side of the road, and laid my head back.
I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, I was hungry.
So much for my grand escape of leaving La Push, I forgot food.
This little feeling in my gut told me where I should be, my mind didn't want to listen.
Being a werewolf sucked sometimes.

Bleed it out <3

Sure you could live forever, always being young, carefree.
But you could live off raw animals, not that I enjoyed it.
I hated eating that way, but it's one skill you have to learn.
My tummy rumbled loudly, I had no idea how far away the closet gas station was.
Why not get in touch with the animal side of me?

Dig it deeper just to throw it away

No I wouldn't do that to an innocent animal, I could wait till I got home.
I put the car in reverse and sped back to La Push, not denying it.
I wanted to go home, just not back to the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to PourquoiBella for my amazing, wonderful banner.
I want to thank all my supporters and fans out there.
You all are amazing.
Now let's go comment.