Status: Fully active.

Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?

The Man Hater

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" I heard a voice snap.
"She needs to tell us what was taken" I heard someone reply, they sounded tired.
A growl erupted and a huge thud came from the darkness, someone cussed under their breath.
"She hasn't slept in days, you can wait and talk to her"
"Jake seriously, your way more protective of her then Sam is of Emily"
A sigh came from Jacob I'm assuming, "A vampire was near her excuse me if my protectiveness bothers you"
His voice cracked on the last word, as if his heart couldn't bear me being close to danger.
My comfort mode flared, I wanted to keep him safe too.
Pulling my weary eyelids back, I took in the scene around me, it was still dark.
Paul was sitting on the floor, rubbing his chest, Jake was glaring at him, standing in front of my bed.
"You two woke me up, way to go" I muttered, sitting up, my muscles were sore.
Paul stood up and headed towards me, a look of triumph on his face, Jacob rolled his eyes.
Both of them sat on the edge of the bed, the mattress lightly tipping to the left.
"How are you feeling?" Jake asked, moving a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Well as of right now, I'm sick with disgust" I jerked away from him, hoping he'd get the message.
Paul leaned over and winked at me, he loved how I tortured Jake.
"I need to ask you something"
"Shoot"
"What exactly was missing from your house?"
That question startled me, I really didn't know what the leech took.
"I'm not sure, can I go check?"
Paul nodded, but Jacob shook his head, "No way in hell are you going back there"
"Your not my mother, so bug off"
I hopped out of bed, stumbling a little, Jacob caught my arm and steady me.
"I'm going with you then"
"Hell no your not"
He smirked, "I say I am so that's finally"
"Your not needed there, Paul and Sam will protect me, keep your hormones here"
"Keep yours under control"
sticking my tongue out, I followed after Paul and Jake outside.
The night had turned kinda chilly, the stars were bright against the dark sky.
"How are we getting there?" I asked, hoping they weren't thinking what I was thinking.
Paul and Jacob grinned, they hurried behind the shed, I backed away.
Fuck, I didn't have a change of clothes on me, I wonder how far of a walk it was.
Suddenly, two wolves run up to me, the russet colored one nudged me with his cold, wet nose.
"Do that again and I'll punch you in the nose" I threatened.
He barked laughed, Paul pointed towards Jake's back, I got what they wanted me to do.

"Screw that, I'll walk"
No way in hell was I riding on his back, I couldn't even ride a horse without falling off.
Jacob bent his head and shoulders, I glared at them, shaking my head.
Paul grabbed my shirt and lifted me on to Jake's back, I glared at him.
"Your the first to die"
We rushed through the trees, I held on tightly to Jacob's fur, I'm sure it hurt him.
He'd live.

We got to the house and I jumped off his back, that was the worst thing I ever experienced,
Sam met me at the front door, he nodded towards Jake and Paul, letting them go change.
"Go see what's missing"
I nodded, hurrying towards my room first, the scent still lingered in my room, making me gag.
Everything seemed in the right place expect, my phone was missing off the night stand.
I checked on the floor, the bed, and drawer, no phone.
My laundry basket was missing my favorite pairs of sweats, so was my bra.
A growl rumbled low in my chest, why would the blood sucker need my phone?
Was it going to make a call? What about my bra?
I hurried to Carol's room, her pillow and clothes were missing.
Rushing downstairs, I ran right into Sam, I fell on the stairs, knocking my head against the wall.
Sam helped me up, "They took Carol's pillow and some of our clothes, plus they took my phone"

"Why would they take your phone?" he seemed puzzled, that made two of us.
"Guess they needed a phone" my eyes were drooping, I hadn't had enough sleep.
"They also took things with your scent"
I finally got what made him worried, someone was tracking us.
"Shit, what I do to get us in this much danger?"
"I don't know, but your staying with Billy, Jacob's your guard"
"Hell no, assign someone else" I yelled.
"No, now go back" I didn't open my mouth again.

Embry laughed at me as I tripped over my feet in gym, I smacked Leah in the back of the head.
"shut up, sorry Leah" I mumbled, my face turning hot, I sucked at sports in general.
But in my wolf form I was pretty awesome.
"Don't worry about it" she said, rubbing the spot, Embry laughed harder, tears fell from his eyes.
"Embry, I'll make you run double next drill"
He shut up instantly, he glared at me, his hazel eyes bore into my blue ones.
That's when I noticed him, just not as a brother or a pack member.
His dark hair was wavy and had a hint of blond, he looked at me confused.
My face grew hot and I looked away, acting preoccupied.
I stood by the wall, taking myself out of the volleyball game, I was dangerous.
The rest of the class period I just sat out, watching Embry and Leah dominated the game.
When the bell rang, I got up and slung my bag over my shoulder.
I was so ready to get out of here, my car was already surrounded by my pack.
(well some of them)
Paul, Jared, and Jacob hopped into the back seat, Leah was in the passenger seat.
"God that math test kicked my ass" complained Jared as I pulled out of the parking lot.
Embry, Ouil, and Seth were in the car behind us, I waved then put my sunglasses on.
"Didn't you study?" asked Leah, also putting her shades on.
"I tried, but when they deiced to mix letters and numbers together I gave up"
I busted out laughing, how easy it was to have Jared around, he made life fun.
Sometime I wonder how he made it to senior year.
"Your helpless" muttered Jacob, shaking his head.
"Your little stunt in Geometry was awesome" said Paul, as he patted my head.
"What she do?" asked Leah, glancing over at me, I sped up.
"I pissed Mr. Betts off, we had to find X in the equation" I muttered, not wanting to go on.
"And she circled it saying 'Here it is', he wasn't amused, but everyone else was" finished Paul
The Principal had a laugh though, he just said don't do it again.
"Math and letters don't mix" I said, pulling up to Billy's, Jared laughed.
Everyone got out and threw there bags on the porch, I rolled my eyes.
These boy's are slobs
I stepped over their crap and headed towards the door, Leah was behind me.
"Where are you guy's going?" asked Paul, as I opened the door, Leah turned around.
"First I'm certainly not a guy and I'm sure Taylor isn't either" she snapped.
"And secondly, a storm is coming, I don't know about you but I'm not having my books wet"
They rolled their eyes, and started talking about sports, god I hated men.
My new name now was probable going to be Taylor the man hater.
That suited me just well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are going to start getting real intense soon.
Comments would be loved.