Status: Hiatus..... my brain just aint spittin this shiznet out for me.

The Musician's Daughter

2. Forgotten Faces

“You’re, you’re,” I stuttered out helplessly.
“Matt Sanders at your service ma’am,” he said smiling and bowing a little.
“You’re not my dad, are you?”
“Sorry sweets I’m not. He is inside though, c’mon,” he said and turned and walked through the door.
We followed and I was stunned at how big and awesome it looked (haha that’s what she said). He led us
into, what I’m guessing to be, the living room. There sat the rest of A7X, their girlfriends, and some other
random people, that I’m assuming were family.
“Guys this is Blake and her family,” Matt said gesturing to us.
“Hey.”
“Blake and company, this is Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, Val, Leana, Papa Gates; Brian’s dad, Brian’s step mom,
and Zacky,” he said gesturing to each. My brother and I already knew who they were cause we are die
hard A7X fans, so that was pretty much for my parents.
“It’s nice to meet you all, you’ve got a lovely home,” my mom said.
“I’m so glad I finally get to meet all of you, well most of you,” I said fake glaring at Johnny and seriously
wanting to kill Leana.
“Hey, you’re mean,” Johnny shot back.
“Shut up, short shit,” I said.
“I’m not that short,” he defended.
“Oh yeah? Wanna come here and say that to my face?” I challenged.
“Yeah,” Johnny exclaimed standing up and walking over to me.
“Dude that sucks,” Brian said laughing with everyone else.
“Go die Syn,” Johnny grumbled moping in his seat.
“Well this is a very interesting family you’re gonna have,” my father said laughing.
“Yeah, I knew they were awesome the day I heard them and I always thought it would be sick to live
with them,” I said smiling. “And now I get to be part of this family, kinda.”
“What do you mean by kinda?” Jimmy asked.
“Well I mean yeah I get to hang with you guys and I’m sure my parents wouldn’t mind if I stayed over
sometimes, but you guys are on tour a lot and other places so I wouldn’t get to see you,” I sad sadly.
“You haven’t told her yet?” Zacky asked my parents slightly angry.
My parents just shook their heads.
“”Told me what?”
“Hunny, you’re going to live here with your father and his friends,” my mom said.
“And your mother and I are going back home,” my father added.
“What? Are you serious? What about Mattie?”
“Well you know our supposed new house?” my brother asked me.
“Yeah.”
“Well that’s actually an apartment for me,” he said smiling.
“Dudes this is so awesome!” I said jumping up and down.
“I know we get a new person, younger than me, to pick on,” Johnny said.
“And another girl to take shopping,” Val said grinning excitedly.
“Oh my gad, I love shopping!” I exclaimed.
“Well she is definitely your child, Zack. Did you see the way her eyes got even greener when Val
mentioned shopping? She definitely gets her looks from you not that cheap whore Cassadee,” Syn said
looking at Zacky. “What? Why is everyone looking at me?”
“You idiot. She didn’t know yet. It was gonna be a surprise!” Matt yelled hitting him upside the head.
“Surprise,” Syn said laughing nervously.
I just sat there in shock staring at my father. My father, one of the best guitarists I know, in one of the
best bands I know. I felt a tear slip out of my eye and pretty soon I was a mess.
“What’s wrong? What did you two idiots do to her?” Zacky yelled at Matt and Syn, coming over to me.
“Shh…It’s okay sweetie. Everything is fine,” he soothed me.
I clung onto him for dear life never wanting to let go.
“I think he’ll make a wonderful father,” I heard my mother whisper to my dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blake but with these eyes
Mattie
Blake's mom
Blake's dad
Thank you so much for ready. sorry its short I have major writters block
show me some love people don't just be quiet.
Yeah im talking to you. yes right there. hey comment. subscribe. rate. something.........
~~~~~~Siera666