Sequel: An Artist's Love
Status: complete

Ninja Mania

Asking Itachi out

It was Sasori’s turn now. I grinned mischievously at the thought of one of us daring him to do something ridiculous or Sasori embarrassing himself with the truth.

“It’s your turn Sasori.” I said.

I saw Sasori gulp. He was afraid, I could tell. I smiled, laughing in my head. This would be great.

“So which one of us should do it?” I said.

Deidara shrugged, “Let’s do rock, paper, scissors.”

I nodded, that seemed like a fair deal. I pulled my hand behind my back and watched Deidara do the same. We both pulled out our hands quickly and I saw rock and paper. Mine was rock. I had lost. I pouted, I had wanted to punish Sasori for embarrassing me earlier. I saw a gleam in Deidara’s eye. I smiled, I knew he would make Sasori do something embarrassing.

“Okay truth or dare?” I heard Deidara say.

Sasori looked like he was thinking. “Dare.”

He said suddenly. I saw Deidara laugh. “I dare you to ask Itachi out!”

I saw Sasori turn pale. “W-What! But I’m not gay!”

Deidara smirked, “Doesn’t matter, I dared you, you have to do it.”

Sasori turned pale again. “Fine. But you have to come with me.” I laughed. “All right I wanted to see you get turned down anyway.”

“Can I come?” I said.

Deidara nodded, “The more the merrier as they always say.”

I smiled. We arrived at the Akatsuki’s hideout at noon. Deidara did the hand sign made the rock go down that guarded the place. I walked behind Sasori and Deidara. They were still bickering. I sighed, when would they stop? I saw the boss when we came into the cave.

“Hey.” I said.

He nodded. “We’re looking for Itachi.”Deidara said.

I saw the boss’s eyebrow arch. “Okay, why? To torment him?”

I saw Deidara flash Sasori a look.

“Kind of.” I snorted.

The boss looked at me. I smiled at him innocently.

“He’s in his room. I assume you two know where that is.”

I saw Deidara and Sasori nod. I followed behind them as they began to head north. They went right, left, up, down and up again. I would have been lost without them. We came to a door that said, “No Sasuke’s welcome.” I snorted, how original. I knew about the big feud with Itachi and Sasuke. Sakura and Naruto had told me about it at least a dozen times. They were a bit obsessed with Sasuke but they were still my friends. Deidara knocked on Itachi’s door. A sleepy Itachi answered the door.

“What is it?” He said taking in all three of us.

“Sasori has something to ask you.” Deidara said, barely containing his smile.

I saw Itachi glance at Sasori then back at Deidara and me.

“Are all three of you coming in too?”

We nodded. Itachi sighed, “Whatever. Come in.”

We all went into Itachi’s room. It had the uchiha symbol on his wall. The fan that looked like a pokeball. His bed was decorated with a ferrets running all over it. I smiled, I liked his room. He had posters of the movie “Braveheart” and “Fight Club.” I guess Itachi liked fighting movies. Those two were good ones.

“So what is it that you wanted to ask me Sasori?”

I saw Sasori gulp again. “Um.. I. That is..”

I saw Deidara getting annoyed. “Spit it out already, hmm.”

I saw Sasori sigh, “Okay. Will you go out with me Itachi?”

I saw Itachi blink rapidly. “Wow. And I didn’t know you swung that way Sasori.”

I saw Sasori fume, “I’m not! Deidara dared me to ask you out.”

“Oh?” Itachi said then burst out laughing.

“I can’t believe Deidara would think of something this clever. Way to go man.” Itachi said high fiving Deidara.

Deidara grinned, “See I have good ideas too.”

I saw Itachi nod.

“Let’s go.” Sasori said grabbing both of us by our arms.

We were being dragged out of the room when Itachi said, “Guess you got your payback for Sasori making you dress up like a girl.”

I saw Deidara smile.

“Yeah I guess I did.” Deidara said shouting to Itachi.

I saw Sasori fuming, his face still flustered. I would remember this day for a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this. I thought adding something funny would make people smile.