Sequel: An Artist's Love
Status: complete

Ninja Mania

Kidnapped

The next morning I decided to head towards my training spot. I hadn’t trained in awhile and was afraid I would get rusty if I didn’t practice. On my way to my training spot I noticed Gaara walking ahead of me.

“Hey Gaara!” I said, catching up with him.

Gaara looked behind him and smiled.

“Hey Eya. What’s up?”

I grinned, “Just going to get some practice in, you?”

“I’m going to meet up with Kankuro and we’re going to train as well. A Kazekage has to be in shape too.”

I nodded, “Mind if I join you?”

He shrugged, “No, come with me and train with us if you like.”

I nodded, following Gaara. He was walking at a pretty fast pace but I kept up with him. Gaara stopped at my secret training area. I was surprised he knew about it. My secret training area was a cave on the outskirts of the sand village. Kankuro was already inside talking to someone. Gaara went inside and I followed after him. When I got inside the cave it was Sakura Haruno. She looked worried about something.

“Hey Sakura I said, what’s up?”

Sakura turned to me then. She sighed, obviously in pain about something.

“It’s Naruto. I think the Akatsuki took him because he’s a Jinchuuriki.”

I gasped. Those bastards. And I was actually thinking of joining them.

“Come on Sakura I’ll take you to their hideout.”

Sakura looked puzzled. “How do you know where their hideout is?” She said, surprised.

“It’s a long story.”

She nodded, not asking any more questions. “Let’s go.”

I said and I took off to the west. Sakura followed behind me. Five hours later we came to the Akatsuki hideout. I noticed a very bored Akatsuki member sitting on a rock near the entrance. He was the boy with the red hair. I heard him sigh as Sakura and I approached the entrance. He looked up and noticed us then.

“Hey you’re that girl! Are you going to join us?”

I glared at him.

“Woah! Calm down. What’s wrong?”

I growled at him. “I’ll tell you bastards what’s wrong. You took Naruto and killed him! Didn’t you!” I said practically screaming.

He looked genuinely shocked. “Um. We never took Naruto. We weren’t scheduled to take him until much later. Trust me we didn’t take him.”

I growled, “Then who did?”

He sighed again, “Maybe Orochimaru?”

I glanced at Sakura, “Who’s that?”

She sighed, “He’s the one who gave Sasuke his curse mark and he’s our enemy.”

I nodded, understanding. “Is he a creep?”

I heard the red haired boy speak up then, “Majorly. We kicked him out of the Akatsuki because he was such a creep.”

I gasped, “He used to be in the Akatsuki?”

He nodded, “So see he’s an enemy of ours as well.”

“So will you help us rescue Naruto?” I said, hoping for backup.

He grimaced, “Well seeing as you called us bastards, I’m not sure I want to help you guys out.”

I sighed, “Look I’m sorry for calling you guys that. I was just confused. Naruto’s a good friend of mine.”

He nodded, “All right I guess we’ll help.”

I sighed. I had finally convinced him.

He smiled at me, “My name’s Sasori, I’ll tell the others about this.”

I nodded, “I’m Eya, in case you didn’t know.”

He nodded, “I didn’t.”

He went inside of the cave then, using the same hand signs as Deidara had.

“Follow me girls.” Sasori said.

I nodded at Sakura. We followed behind him.

As soon as we walked in I was greeted by Deidara. “Hey.” He said.

I smiled, “Hey.” I said.

“So what’s the problem?”

“How did you know there was a problem?”

“Sasori was on duty he wouldn’t have brought you two in here without there being a problem. So what’s wrong?”

I sighed, “We think Orochimaru took Naruto.”

He gasped, “You think Orochimaru took him?”

I saw Deidara pale. “I hate that guy. If you need my help to get your friend back you can count me in.”

I nodded glad for the support. We would need all the help we could get to defeat this fiend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've introduced Orochimaru in here.